4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
I think I read earlier that it was removed due to conflicts with the crisis events.
it works fine.
it's just a small modification done, so you sure dont get the chemist's daughter (mom vanished per story) with a mom as your employee...

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
somehow i managed to hire a woman twice. i think. i think it was steph's sister? anway i had to use the console on her to remove one of the duplicated "employee" tags. thats in .29 tho.
I had a game where Alexia was somehow cloned twice. One of her worked for me, another worked as a stripper, and the third stayed home.

O

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it works fine.
it's just a small modification done, so you sure dont get the chemist's daughter (mom vanished per story) with a mom as your employee...
Then there is something wrong since I am well into the game at this point and have never gotten it. Stephanie has both her mother and sister working for me and Sarah, the childhood friend that appears in the first few days to a week, has one. My own do not have the option and have never even hinted at the possibility.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Some thoughts:

Is it possible to get an own room for supplies? The main-office is so full when you produce a lot...

I guess its vanilla-main-game-part, but can you block the possibility to change clothes for the girls at the university?
They have to wear school-uniforms, not my skimpy suggestions!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Reactions: Shiitlord

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Hi there can someone quote me on how to have sex with the sister and presumably with mom too (haven't tried yet but if Sis is locked I'm assuming Mom too).

I'm using Lab-Rats-2-0.30.2-bf with all enabled in the mod section except for NTR and she has 4 out 5 sluttiness and all I can do is finger her but no penetration whatsoever.
If someone hasn't answered this, then allow me to.

Characters won't do certain sex positions with you (penetration;vaginal/anal included) if their opinion of it is "hate" or "dislike". You'd need to use the fetish serums to change their opinions and allow those positions to show up. It's annoying but hooray for realism^^

Shiitlord

May 4, 2017
make a copy of the original /labrats2/game/ folder and throw the mod in the original. if it replaces files, stuff likely needs to be merged manualy and thats not adviced. if its the case, delete the original and replace it with the copy. it'd be better if you'd request it in the github to include that policy.
i did that an it sort of works, the dialogue shows up but the scripts fails to execute fully

I might talk with the mod creator and see if we can get permission to add it or something similar to this mod repo. A new optional policy just gives more options to players the play the game they want!
all right cheers

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm noticing that some of the "skinny" girls don't show when they get knocked up, and believe me I think I knocked up two or three dozen random girls. Because I can! But it seems like there needs to be a few more (pregnant graphics) this may need to be shot back at the Dev but maybe here is okay too, IDK. Seems like there should be three stages of Pregnant rather than the one? (bump, showing, and aboutta pop) But this is just kinda my observation.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
two for LZ_Starbuck, subject GIC
first without console-command, second right after execute command and sarah comes from nowhere
30.2, actual bugfix/mod, no intro, preg realistic, new game

clystar

May 9, 2019
I remember last time playing lab rats 2 it was just smooth transition. The only downside is you can't play a long game because there is memory problem. Are you guys having stutter problems when the girls changing images? The original from patreon is much worse stuttering.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Hmmm, has anyone an idea what went wrong here? It comes everytime a girl changes position or strips.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'character_images/Tiny_Lace_Panties_cowgirl_standard_body_AA.png'> (1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0)> (0.1638, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.49140000000000006, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.323, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.95, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0)>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10124, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 286, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 344, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Ashley/role_Ashley.rpy", line 379, in script
"She turns around and puts a condom on the guy. She starts to tease him."
KeyError: <'Image' u'character_images/Tiny_Lace_Panties_cowgirl_standard_body_AA.png'>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10124, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 286, in script call
$ advance_time_action_list[count].call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 344, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Ashley/role_Ashley.rpy", line 379, in script
"She turns around and puts a condom on the guy. She starts to tease him."
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1871, in render
cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 335, in get
self.kill(ce)
File "D:\XXX-Spiele\A+ Beste Spiele\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 347, in kill
del self.cache[ce.what]
KeyError: <'Image' u'character_images/Tiny_Lace_Panties_cowgirl_standard_body_AA.png'>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.30.2
Mon Jul 27 21:37:37 2020

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hmmm, has anyone an idea what went wrong here? It comes everytime a girl changes position or strips.
check /character_images/Tiny_Lace_Panties_cowgirl_standard_body_AA.png. if its not there thats your cue.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
So in the script.rpy in the game folder? Could not find anything there wrong, also never changed anything there :(

Also has not to do with a certain set of clothes, because it always triggers a) when something is stripped or when b) still a piece of clothing is worn and the acting girl changes the pose - not when already completely nude.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes