4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
found the problem. the version 30.1 supplied here in the Mod page is not the same as the version 30.1 supplied in the original game page posted by the creator, and thus patch 30.2 only works on the game version supplied her and not on just any version 30.1.

after deleting all downloads and following instructions i cleared it up. hopefully someone makes a note in the future that patches applied may have specific requirements on which base game was downloaded.
So, let's see if I have this right. The patch has to be applied to the 30.1 supplied by the main game thread, not the one supplied in this thread, correct? Or did I get it backwards?

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
Having some issues with either mod #a2086a40 (the current develop branch) or bugfix #5e90c59.

Started a new game with these versions, bugs occurs when I hire my 4th employee where I don't have access to employee actions with them, yet they still count towards my employee count and salary and still appear at the business.

And I can't replicate it now, but had an error when trying to hire my 4th in the early morning regarding special roles, which leaves me to believe it is the bugfix causing it, more specficially , as the game worked fine with the mod/bugfix from a couple days ago. Ignoring the error made them disappear from the world while still counting towards my employee count and salary.

Last edited:

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Patch 30.2 working super on me with minimal game bugs include npc minimal wearing. In my opinion, the game was made with an inappropriate game engine, many mathematical functions and dependencies plus a large amount of video memory without 3d environment. Thanks for the great mod and helping.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Consolle commands:
aunt.home.move_person(aunt, hall)
aunt.home = hall
aunt.set_schedule([0,1,2,3,4], aunt.home)

;)
thx seems that worked and brought her back. hope the story of their moving out will continue then... i will see that

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
it appears to me the 7000$ boob job is only with girlfriend, can you somehow make it possible with everyone?

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Only me or something goes wrong with...I guess!...the newest bugfix?
The error seems to be in the script.rpy.
2 times cleaned all and installed new, pregnancy realistic, intro skipped.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
So, let's see if I have this right. The patch has to be applied to the 30.1 supplied by the main game thread, not the one supplied in this thread, correct? Or did I get it backwards?
The 30.1 in which i was getting errors was the base game supplied in the creator thread. The 30.1 i used in order to get the mod and the game to function is the one supplied within this thread. unless im mistaken it seems the 30.1 supplied within this thread had already built in changes and bug fixes that the 30.2 patch had adjusted. using the 30.1 from the original thread did not have the same foundation and thus wasn't compatible with the patch. hence why it wasn't working for me. i didnt notice the difference.

Reactions: alex2011

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Only me or something goes wrong with...I guess!...the newest bugfix?
The error seems to be in the script.rpy.
2 times cleaned all and installed new, pregnancy realistic, intro skipped.
Thats why I made a release version, I'm refactoring stuff on the dev branch, so it might be unstable for a while.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The 30.1 in which i was getting errors was the base game supplied in the creator thread. The 30.1 i used in order to get the mod and the game to function is the one supplied within this thread. unless im mistaken it seems the 30.1 supplied within this thread had already built in changes and bug fixes that the 30.2 patch had adjusted. using the 30.1 from the original thread did not have the same foundation and thus wasn't compatible with the patch. hence why it wasn't working for me. i didnt notice the difference.
It's quite simple, install base game, install any matching version from mod and bugfix and you are good to go, but you need to install the bugfix and mod...why...the base game has too many issues too keep them compatible. So always install mod and bugfix, when you don't you might run into issues from the base game, or incompatibilities with the mod since it is build on the bugfix. Why separate repositories? I'm still hoping we get a good stable base game and I can drop the bugfix all together, but not in its current state.

Reactions: DA22

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there can someone quote me on how to have sex with the sister and presumably with mom too (haven't tried yet but if Sis is locked I'm assuming Mom too).

I'm using Lab-Rats-2-0.30.2-bf with all enabled in the mod section except for NTR and she has 4 out 5 sluttiness and all I can do is finger her but no penetration whatsoever.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi there can someone quote me on how to have sex with the sister and presumably with mom too (haven't tried yet but if Sis is locked I'm assuming Mom too).

I'm using Lab-Rats-2-0.30.2-bf with all enabled in the mod section except for NTR and she has 4 out 5 sluttiness and all I can do is finger her but no penetration whatsoever.
Undress them (panties) and sex options should open up. You might also have to raise love and/or obedience before they are ready to have sex with you.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Undress them (panties) and sex options should open up. You might also have to raise love and/or obedience before they are ready to have sex with you.
Not really, they're not available at all even if she's fully naked... they're for Mom though just confirmed.

Here's a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not really, they're not available at all even if she's fully naked... they're for Mom though just confirmed.
Well unless you have a bug they are also available for Sis, after cheating some stats with the mod been able to do her day 1 before.:p

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017

Here's a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Two things.
1: What version are you running? Because that doesn't look like any position change UI I can remember.
2: Does she Hate Vaginal Sex? Because if an NPC Hates a sex position, options for it won't show up.

Now, having problems of my own. Downloaded 30.1 + hotfix from main thread, then develop mod and bugfix from here. Clean install, new game. Got errors every time an NPC removed a piece of clothing.
'Stable' release for mod posted, downloaded the full 30.1 + 30.2 patch from here, clean install + deleted Appdata info and new game. Still getting errors every time an NPC removes a piece of clothing, plus some other errors during conversations. Any ideas?

Only thing I can think of is the new threading having issues with my onboard GPU (dedicated GPU broke, new one arriving today/tomorrow), despite being able to run the last 5-6 versions without dedicated graphics card with no significant issues.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
The dev said that he'd fix the problems with Android build in the next update, if they are fixed then is there a chance for a mod apk

Reactions: seden

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Now, having problems of my own. Downloaded 30.1 + hotfix from main thread, then develop mod and bugfix from here. Clean install, new game. Got errors every time an NPC removed a piece of clothing.
'Stable' release for mod posted, downloaded the full 30.1 + 30.2 patch from here, clean install + deleted Appdata info and new game. Still getting errors every time an NPC removes a piece of clothing, plus some other errors during conversations. Any ideas?
This is an issue I personally have been attempting to get visibility on in the last two pages of the thread. the 30.1 downloaded from the main thread isn't compatible with the patch as the 30.1 in this thread has already received mods and bug fixes that the hotfix builds on. use 30.1 and 30.2 fix downloaded only from this thread for it to function.

It's quite simple, install base game, install any matching version from mod and bugfix and you are good to go, but you need to install the bugfix and mod...why...the base game has too many issues too keep them compatible. So always install mod and bugfix, when you don't you might run into issues from the base game, or incompatibilities with the mod since it is build on the bugfix. Why separate repositories? I'm still hoping we get a good stable base game and I can drop the bugfix all together, but not in its current state.
which 100% makes sense. what i'm attempting to say is that myself and the individual above me have run into an small issue of lack of clarity. he and I both seem to have tried to run the 30.2 bugfix from the 30.1 base game from the main thread, which doesn't work for obvious reasons stated by yourself. and while the explanation is good, i would simply request that the OP with the download links simply have a text adjustment stating something along the lines of
"It is recommend that you download and play any base game version and hotfix needed supplied from this thread and not from the main thread. adjustments and bug fixes may have been made to make the mod incompatible with these versions unless stated otherwise"
[potentially reducing thread clutter from others who could make the same mistake in the future. also thank you for your work and your time.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
If no change, there nobody to convert since december last year.
There is à version more récent than Last official Android but notamment to date atm.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes