4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
And one more:
Talked to Nora to get her traits at University. Error second time, had to leave the University because IGNORE was not a solution...

EDIT: The Problem musst be with the other students (except Lily and Emily), both ATHLETE. Have the same trouble (error, IGNORE dont help) with them in the gym!

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Ummm, went back a few pages and did a search but not sure if its a bug or updated gameplay mechanics?

During first playthrough it was Steph she had no vaginal/anal options in the office sex, now (2nd play-through) Ashley has no Vaginal and only foreplay/oral/anal and she hates anal, sux to be her...

v0.29 seems to have a lot of weird things happening.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
no its random it appears, steph only displayed oral and foreplay, and ash on 2nd playthrough had no vaginal.. its strange.. might be the 2 sisters though havent seen other employees so far but cant be for certain down the track

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
no its random it appears, steph only displayed oral and foreplay, and ash on 2nd playthrough had no vaginal.. its strange.. might be the 2 sisters though havent seen other employees so far but cant be for certain down the track
He meant the hates/dislikes/loves and likes are set randomly at the start of the game and a long as a char dislikes or hates certain actions you will not see those options, until you change that by cheating or by application of a serum. You just had bad luck with random setting of opinions.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Ah! thanks for clearing that up, After much small talk, yea dislikes anal (though visible), hates vaginal..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah! thanks for clearing that up, After much small talk, yea dislikes anal (though visible), hates vaginal..
Well the mods do allow you to change those opinions, just click on opinions at bottom of screen. :p

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ummm, went back a few pages and did a search but not sure if its a bug or updated gameplay mechanics?

During first playthrough it was Steph she had no vaginal/anal options in the office sex, now (2nd play-through) Ashley has no Vaginal and only foreplay/oral/anal and she hates anal, sux to be her...

v0.29 seems to have a lot of weird things happening.
Usually this is due to a negative sexy opinion

In the console, when interacting with the girl, type:

the_person.sexy_opinion.keys()

Usually the problem key will be staring you in the face. It's not a bug, it's the way the game plays.

You can fix it in the console or with a pill that has high suggestibility and the Lysergide N2O trait. You'll be able to make her like what she currently hates. And as others have suggested, you can also edit opinions as part of the mod set.

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
if i do anything other then the cheat i got battered by error messages and if i apply the bug fix there body, hair and outfit get separated xD anyone know how to help?

ICGLOVER

Oct 7, 2019
if i do anything other then the cheat i got battered by error messages and if i apply the bug fix there body, hair and outfit get separated xD anyone know how to help?
You're lucky. I do not even get the game started:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Position/Dry_Sex.rpy", line 4, in script
init python:
File "game/Mods/Position/Dry_Sex.rpy", line 16, in <module>
opinion_tags = ["missionary style sex", "big dicks"]) #Lol I have no idea
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 23 arguments (23 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python:
File "D:\XXX\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXX\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
somehow i managed to hire a woman twice. i think. i think it was steph's sister? anway i had to use the console on her to remove one of the duplicated "employee" tags. thats in .29 tho.

Reactions: Oboe

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
somehow i managed to hire a woman twice. i think. i think it was steph's sister? anway i had to use the console on her to remove one of the duplicated "employee" tags. thats in .29 tho.
in 29. was an error with ashley (the sister), she isn't double fun...just watch at night/early morning, she's loitering in the city or pub (you can meet&greet and...whatever you like to do with one part of her split personality when all the brave girls still sleeping, results may vary but impact both)
just go to 30.2, a lot of good content by the mod!

Last edited:

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Dunno what's wrong, but...with all new bugfix & mod-stuff (071620, 0130, zulu+2) my vibe is gone!
MVP is active, but dont get the 30% arousal! de/activated 3 times (one day to next, no weekend)
where is it, guess in the mod? which script?

EDIT: 071620 cleaned all *.rpyc-files and started a new game, not it works again!

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
You're lucky. I do not even get the game started:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
init python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python:
File "D:\XXX\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXX\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Sorry to say this, but our mod has no position Dry_Sex....so I'm guessing you are using some other mod, perhaps post your issues there.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes