4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
A horrible problem rendering the girls while banging them in position STANDING! (both!)
Animation off.
(and how do I do a screenshoot ingame???)

Morrowind542

Apr 11, 2018
A horrible problem rendering the girls while banging them in position STANDING! (both!)
Animation off.
(and how do I do a screenshoot ingame???)
If you're on windows, you can hit win+prtsc. That will save a screenshot of the active window to pictures/screenshot

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
If you're on windows, you can hit win+prtsc. That will save a screenshot of the active window to pictures/screenshot
For active window only - it's alt+prtsc and it copies it to clipboard so you can paste (ctrl+v) to MS Paint, for example.
Win+prtsc does a screenshot of the whole screen to pictures/screenshots so you'd have to crop it if you want only the active window.
Should be ok if you're playing fullscreen ofc

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Tristim
Reading your bugfix github - the issue opened by someone else about the hucow trait... my guess is in 30.1 its not fixed.. but i think its more of a functional thing where since the tits variable is tracked by Letter, not by a number, it just cant do a simple "if".. but my guess is maybe having to create an "if" segment that checks what letter and either only does one or 2 size reductions, or just.. none. Im half tempted to just comment them out in my local files.

Thanks for the efforts!

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Tristim
Reading your bugfix github - the issue opened by someone else about the hucow trait... my guess is in 30.1 its not fixed.. but i think its more of a functional thing where since the tits variable is tracked by Letter, not by a number, it just cant do a simple "if".. but my guess is maybe having to create an "if" segment that checks what letter and either only does one or 2 size reductions, or just.. none. Im half tempted to just comment them out in my local files.

Thanks for the efforts!
The idea is that while the serum is active breasts increase in size by 2 steps, but when you have a girl with tits at the end of the scale they don't grow bigger, but when the serum stops, it decreases them by 2 steps, in effect making them smaller than before the serum. First priority now is get v0.30.1 working even though it has some major issues, after that I will have a look at remaining issues.

Reactions: coretex

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
Loving the Mod so far, But have an issue with the cheat module. I can not select the female character i want to edit. when i start a new game it picks a random female name and does not allow me to edit anyone i meet. what am i doing wrong? if you need to see a screen cap or anything just ask.

Fondness

Jul 11, 2017
Loving the Mod so far, But have an issue with the cheat module. I can not select the female character i want to edit. when i start a new game it picks a random female name and does not allow me to edit anyone i meet. what am i doing wrong? if you need to see a screen cap or anything just ask.
You just need to talk to the girl you want to edit then bring up the cheat menu.

Dipz92

Aug 7, 2019
Love the mods!
but I'm unable to use them with 30.1, Is it just me?
Cannot see the cheat menu, Bar, modded gym, modded sex shop, mod characters etc.
I know it takes time for the mods to come for new versions but just wanted to ask if I'm doing anything wrong or are they just disabled temporarily?
I tried the develop branch files.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Love the mods!
but I'm unable to use them with 30.1, Is it just me?
Cannot see the cheat menu, Bar, modded gym, modded sex shop, mod characters etc.
I know it takes time for the mods to come for new versions but just wanted to ask if I'm doing anything wrong or are they just disabled temporarily?
I tried the develop branch files.
The develop branch should be working if you use them with a new save of v0.30.1 of the base game.
Are your folders structured in this way LR2BaseDir/game/Mods? (LR2BaseDir would be where the Lab_Rats_2.exe is)

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Hi,

has anyone experienced the scenario where if you hire an employee (was a hooker). They just randomly disappear, they still appear on the register and count as an employee but don't appear in the assigned department?

I have asked on the main page but this clown keeps wasting my time and trolling me for likes and ego stroking....

Running the 0.29.1v with current released mods.

I am assuming once you hire someone the employee system from the main game takes over, and that this issue is with the main game. But I guess the people on that forum are too snowflakey to answer a question without being offended.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

has anyone experienced the scenario where if you hire an employee (was a hooker). They just randomly disappear, they still appear on the register and count as an employee but don't appear in the assigned department?

I have asked on the main page but this clown keeps wasting my time and trolling me for likes and ego stroking....

Running the 0.29.1v with current released mods.

I am assuming once you hire someone the employee system from the main game takes over, and that this issue is with the main game. But I guess the people on that forum are too snowflakey to answer a question without being offended.
If you can find a way to talk to her try moving her to a different department. I was able to fix a few broken employees this ways.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
The develop branch should be working if you use them with a new save of v0.30.1 of the base game.
Are your folders structured in this way LR2BaseDir/game/Mods? (LR2BaseDir would be where the Lab_Rats_2.exe is)
Mods are working but when I meet a female with apparently new face models, my game meet a crash and not even ignore or rollback can fix it :( Guess the only way is to wait till new release.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes