4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This mod is fantastic, thanks for all the work you folks are putting into this.

I have a few questions though! I see in the outfit manager an option to import wardrobes via XML, are there any custom wardrobe packs available? I did see the corporate outfits and was able to activate those (nice, by the way!), just curious if there are custom clothing pieces we can import from somewhere.

Would it be possible to add some tips to the Essential Oils quest? I was playing v29.2 didn't really know how to progress it, I'm downloading the latest version now (29.3) so maybe you guys have already done that. The other quests all have very helpful information and it's pretty easy to tell what you need to do next, but that Essential Oils quest left me stumped because the tooltip only says "Essential Oils" (FWIW I did search this thread for info on this quest and saw that someone mentioned a fix for it in the changelog, but I honestly don't even know if my quest was broken or I was just too dumb to figure it out, I never got any traceback errors or anything)

I'm starting a brand new game after this v29.3 download finishes and I'm going to try to focus harder on the quests this time, so maybe I'll figure out what I did wrong or what I was missing.

Also, this is probably much more of a complicated request, but if you're listening to feature requests I would love for there to be a way to scale an outfit's sluttiness value based on clothing transparency. None of the employees seemed to care if I gave them an outfit that was complete transparent because the sluttiness value was still 0. I understand that's probably way more difficult to implement than a simple on/off switch though so no worries if it's not feasible.

Thanks again! The mod and bugfix take an already solid game framework and elevate it dramatically. Can't wait to see what you lot do next.

EDIT: OH! I have a possible bug to report. In my first game I managed to have 2 HR directors and it caused some weird issues. I don't remember the exact order of operations here but I believe it went down like this:

I had already paid for the HR Director company upgrade before meeting Sarah. Then after I met Sarah and went through the interaction with her where you offer to hire her, I met a random NPC in the city and had the option of hiring her as an HR director. I offered her the job, not really thinking about what would happen.. Then the Monday when Sarah first shows up to the office, I actually had two HR directors show up and I had to go through the Monday HR meeting twice--one with each director. I did notice a few traceback errors around this time but nothing seemed to be game breaking, in fact it would allow me to meet with not one employee but two, since I had two separate HR meetings. Very strange, if you need me to try and reproduce it I can but I doubt that many other people are encountering that bug.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This mod is fantastic, thanks for all the work you folks are putting into this.

I have a few questions though! I see in the outfit manager an option to import wardrobes via XML, are there any custom wardrobe packs available? I did see the corporate outfits and was able to activate those (nice, by the way!), just curious if there are custom clothing pieces we can import from somewhere.

Would it be possible to add some tips to the Essential Oils quest? I was playing v29.2 didn't really know how to progress it, I'm downloading the latest version now (29.3) so maybe you guys have already done that. The other quests all have very helpful information and it's pretty easy to tell what you need to do next, but that Essential Oils quest left me stumped because the tooltip only says "Essential Oils" (FWIW I did search this thread for info on this quest and saw that someone mentioned a fix for it in the changelog, but I honestly don't even know if my quest was broken or I was just too dumb to figure it out, I never got any traceback errors or anything)

I'm starting a brand new game after this v29.3 download finishes and I'm going to try to focus harder on the quests this time, so maybe I'll figure out what I did wrong or what I was missing.

Also, this is probably much more of a complicated request, but if you're listening to feature requests I would love for there to be a way to scale an outfit's sluttiness value based on clothing transparency. None of the employees seemed to care if I gave them an outfit that was complete transparent because the sluttiness value was still 0. I understand that's probably way more difficult to implement than a simple on/off switch though so no worries if it's not feasible.

Thanks again! The mod and bugfix take an already solid game framework and elevate it dramatically. Can't wait to see what you lot do next.

EDIT: OH! I have a possible bug to report. In my first game I managed to have 2 HR directors and it caused some weird issues. I don't remember the exact order of operations here but I believe it went down like this:

I had already paid for the HR Director company upgrade before meeting Sarah. Then after I met Sarah and went through the interaction with her where you offer to hire her, I met a random NPC in the city and had the option of hiring her as an HR director. I offered her the job, not really thinking about what would happen.. Then the Monday when Sarah first shows up to the office, I actually had two HR directors show up and I had to go through the Monday HR meeting twice--one with each director. I did notice a few traceback errors around this time but nothing seemed to be game breaking, in fact it would allow me to meet with not one employee but two, since I had two separate HR meetings. Very strange, if you need me to try and reproduce it I can but I doubt that many other people are encountering that bug.
Not aware of any custom wardrobe packs that you could download and import, though it may be better for you to ask about this over in the main Lab Rats 2 discussion. I know you aren't the first to ask about custom wardrobe files, but I don't know if it has ever developed into anything other than discussion.

As for having 2 HR Directors, afaik the option to purchase the HR Director policy isn't supposed to be available until after your first meeting with Sarah. In all the games I've played that policy has remained unavailable for purchase until I've met Sarah and actually had the discussion about her becoming the HR Director, which usually happens at the end of the first week. So that would certainly seem to be a bug, hopefully one of the team members will read your post and look into that one.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Will report it, but nothing urgent:
One (really small) problem:
The BABY GIRL (chemist's daughter) can follow the horny MC to the restroom at work, have a sexposition SPANKINK (that have no graphics in this room, nothing happens...)
Couldnt check it with other submissive Girls!

Last edited:

Corvo Dunwall

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a way to erase NPC from the game?? One of the girls is giving birth 2 times in a row and blocking ability to save.

ps it's on 29.1 version of mod. If you want, I can post a save to look into it.
Similar Issue, but is blocking characters from returning to "work" is it possible to delete them, then recreate them with same stats

Nostraclamus

May 12, 2020
Really great work on the mod and bugfixes everyone.

One thing that's been broken with this for a while though that's bugged me is the taboo break text for fingering. It just displays the text for groping again when the fingering taboo is broken, not the text for fingering.

And the unique text for fingering taboo break definitely does exist in the base game. It just erroneously plays the unique text and breaks the taboo when you switch back from fingering to groping, instead of switching from groping to fingering. But it does have unique text for each personality/role as far as I can tell.

Any chance of fixing this? It's a pretty common occurrence in-game so it can be kind of annoying.

Reactions: Tristim and dalzomo

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
I somehow messed up my corporate uniforms and now I can't remove them. I click on the button and instead of unassigning it, it just says it's assigned. Is there a console command that will clear all the uniform lists so I can redo them?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
OK, now I'm getting this popping up literally every turn:

View attachment 712741

Who's Sarah?
Sarah is one of the custom characters added by the mod.
Is this error occurring on a fresh save?

I'm looking at the code and the name of the requirement has been changed, meaning that updating to the latest version might solve it for you.

We've encountered the error global name 'sarah' is not defined before if the player elects to play through the tutorial, or when they're using a save from prior to when they installed the mod.

Since you're playing with the packaged version, updating it is a bit tedious unless you download the developer branch and attach it to the original version of the game.
It should be possible for you get past this error by opening your console with Shift+O then inputting Sarah_mod_initialization().

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
The Essential Oils quest got stuck. I never received the invoice. Does this block other side quests, because I haven't gotten any others in a very long time.

Reactions: Tristim

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I installed the mod version 29 and load a save game from mod version 28 but I am stuck View attachment 714162
Both in main game and mods unfortunately saves tend to not be usable over the versions. Due to fact the dev of the original is still adding lots to the core of the game, so every time you see a upgrade of the version number like 0.28 to 0.29 you need to start a new game. Also mod 0.29 does not work with original 0.28. Best is to download the full modded game in OP for 0.29.

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
So it means we have to play from the beginning ... OMG what a pain ! I have playing for hours and I should restart each version. This kinda sucks ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So it means we have to play from the beginning ... OMG what a pain ! I have playing for hours and I should restart each version. This kinda sucks ...
Well the moddded version has two cheat modes that do help to speed up the game. One you can easily see at bottom screen and second one is by hitting the z-key. Well see it as nice option to change the looks of the girls around you again, but yeah if a new update brings nothing you think interesting it is better to stay on an old version till update that does interest you.

Reactions: Darkiger

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
Well the moddded version has two cheat modes that do help to speed up the game. One you can easily see at bottom screen and second one is by hitting the z-key. Well see it as nice option to change the looks of the girls around you again, but yeah if a new update brings nothing you think interesting it is better to stay on an old version till update that does interest you.
Got you ;)

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
Full Game Downloads:
Android Builds: (v0.20.0)
PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.29.3) it's bugged: I downloaded it almost six different times and I've got always the same error during the extraction (you can check it in the picture).
Can you please attach a working zip (extracting with no errors) full game download pc (v0.29.3)?
Thanks in advance.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes