4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
sooooo, bitdefender marked it as a virus. can anyone confirm that the newest update of this mod is NOT infected?
UncleVT redknight00 or anyone?

just wanna make sure.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I installed the mod version 29 and load a save game from mod version 28 but I am stuck View attachment 714162
The best way to report these errors is to copy/paste the contents of the traceback.txt file (use Spoilers so as to avoid a wall of text). That way the entire error can be viewed rather than a screenshot that cuts off the lower part of the error. The game keeps the traceback.txt file in the same folder as the games .exe, but it's only the most recent error. If you've had a number of errors in your game session then you can find all of those in the log.txt file which contains info from the most recent game session, including all traceback errors.

While it is most certainly a pain in the behind, a new game version and/or a new mod version requires that we start a new game, as per the instructions spoiler in the OP:
8. Start fresh game (when using bugfix, old saves from base game are no longer supported).
There are various reasons for this: some files may have been removed or renamed; game code will most certaily have changed; changes in the actual game play; avoiding a bug from a previous version that has been fixed in the new version; and several more reasons. It's something we all have to do every time a new version is released and, eventually, you kind of get used to it, though it still sucks to have to abandon your save game of several hours/days of play time and start again! :unsure: :eek:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
sooooo, bitdefender marked it as a virus. can anyone confirm that the newest update of this mod is NOT infected?
UncleVT redknight00 or anyone?

just wanna make sure.
Here are results of scanning a re-zipped version of it (images.rpa removed because of file size).
Two (relatively unknown) engines are flagging it with the following:

1st) Notifies of Trojan.Heur.aom which from looking around on F95Zone is a common occurrence with RenPy's .exe, although I don't know why it's triggering.
2nd) Marks it with a generic 'Malware' tag, but that's being scanned by the help of a "machine-learning AI".

Tristim is the one packaging and uploading the market version, so I can't speak for any intentional placed malware, but I'm going to assume for now that it's safe; feel free to await someone's 3rd party opinion as I'm not an impartial source.

Reactions: Daxter250

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm looking at the code and the name of the requirement has been changed, meaning that updating to the latest version might solve it for you.
Yes, it did. Originally I had downloaded the mod files and added them to the original game, and it was buggy as hell. So I deleted the whole thing and downloaded the "already installed" version and it works just fine. Yay!

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
I have a problem with the silent-pregnant-function.
Pregnancy on full realistic.
2 times all deleted and reinstalled, mod and bugfix up to date.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
EDIT: Just happend the first couple of in-game-days, while collecting employees. Now I have 16...and the error is gone. Maybe one of my Girls will get larger soon? ;-)

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys, are there any plans on building the oral fetish flavour text and events in the same way cum and anal fetishes were done?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys, are there any plans on building the oral fetish flavour text and events in the same way cum and anal fetishes were done?
Well if we are asking anyway, are there any plans in future to use the dildo more at places where you can finger the girls for example during sex scenes like with cunninlingus?

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
I'm actually working on this myself. When it's ready for public consumption, I'll gladly share it with the mod team, no strings attached. Currently, I'm reusing a lot of existing text, which I should change just for the variety. This of course is a "spare time" thing, so they might beat me to it.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a full list of all possible traits somewhere? I've been trying to search but can't find one. I don't just mean traits included in this mod, but everything, including vanilla traits.

My reason for asking is maybe a weird one. I'm trying to do a non-slutty playthrough of Lab Rats 2. I need more traits that lower sluttiness and aside from accidental side effects, the only one I can find is the Experimental Obedience Treatment trait that gives -2 Sluttiness/Turn (in addition to +20 Obedience).

Are there more traits that can effectively lower sluttiness? If there are no traits that lower it directly, is there any way to force a -sluttiness side effect in a serum?

I'm just trying to go for more of a dom/sub playthrough that's focused on the Obedience stat rather than the Sluttiness stat. I'd like to develop a serum that employees can take daily to keep sluttiness at 0 without relying heavily on cheats. Any help is appreciated.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Is there a full list of all possible traits somewhere? I've been trying to search but can't find one. I don't just mean traits included in this mod, but everything, including vanilla traits.

My reason for asking is maybe a weird one. I'm trying to do a non-slutty playthrough of Lab Rats 2. I need more traits that lower sluttiness and aside from accidental side effects, the only one I can find is the Experimental Obedience Treatment trait that gives -2 Sluttiness/Turn (in addition to +20 Obedience).

Are there more traits that can effectively lower sluttiness? If there are no traits that lower it directly, is there any way to force a -sluttiness side effect in a serum?

I'm just trying to go for more of a dom/sub playthrough that's focused on the Obedience stat rather than the Sluttiness stat. I'd like to develop a serum that employees can take daily to keep sluttiness at 0 without relying heavily on cheats. Any help is appreciated.
I got your meaning, but the game (modded or vanilla) use a lot of sluttiness check to make content available (right now the modded version have 1134 of them... Whit low sluttiness your game will be very boring, and to avoid that you'll need to modify so many variables check and, of course, dialogues too...
About the ' dom/sub playthrough', I just completed the second step of the StripClub storyline: MC bought the StripClub, hired a manager, the manager suggest to build a BDSM room, MC do it and appoint the manager as mistress, and MC can now hire 5 BDSM performers. The next step will be to improve dialogues, actions and other kinky stuff there: if you wanna join and help developing this line you're welcome ! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: mdaemon

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
One little thing:
When you go on low pace with Sarah it is possible to buy/own the Club before her invitation to that Club, means you go to talk to the owner (yourself…) and the strippers would know you too.

And - getting first full body haircut at Ophlia's:
(Maybe late revenge from the silent-pregnant-problem above? Didnt start new…)

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
One little thing:
When you go on low pace with Sarah it is possible to buy/own the Club before her invitation to that Club, means you go to talk to the owner (yourself…) and the strippers would know you too.

And - getting first full body haircut at Ophlia's:
(Maybe late revenge from the silent-pregnant-problem above? Didnt start new…)
About the first one, I already fixed it: it will be available soon with the next storyline step (a few days of patience :giggle: ).
About the second, TY for reporting !

Reactions: Andy_W

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This might be a dumb question but will this work on the new 0.30 of the main game?
Unlikely, Vren tends to add new features to game still atm that break saves. Mods and bugfixes will need to be updated first for the mods to work with new version.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Will there at least be an android update for mod v 0.30.1
Unlikely there are many issues with the android build, so we are not even going to try for the MOD, once VREN has sorted the issues I might give it a go for v0.31

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unlikely there are many issues with the android build, so we are not even going to try for the MOD, once VREN has sorted the issues I might give it a go for v0.31
Around when do you expect the full game modded for version 30.1 to be released? (No hurry, I know the 0.30 version was just released, but saw you were already working on it). Thanks in advance for all the hard work on it from you and the other modders. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: styles76
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes