4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do you install patch 0.30.2? Where I need to put it?
download the latest labrats2 base version. download the latest fan-bugfix version and overwrite the /game/ folder. there should be a readme.txt in the downloaded zip detailing this.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
have somehow lost the aunt after meeting her in the strip club before they moved in she dont apear in the house ... only cousin moved in.... any way to fix that ?

version is 30.1 from first page here the full with mod and bugfix

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
What are the implications of accepting an investment from a venture capital firm (other than getting a bunch of money)?
you will get some coins (5000?).
if you want to LIKE that investment you have to love NTR/to share the girls cause he will only give you the money when you send him a gift (of a kind i DONT like...), one of your employees have to show him the firm and...your deepest gratitude.
(no visualisation, so not really eyecandy for people who like that stuff)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
NTR is not willfully pimping out your hoes, though. NTR is when theyre taken away and fucked without a way to do anything about it.

Reactions: jimdandy

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
have somehow lost the aunt after meeting her in the strip club before they moved in she dont apear in the house ... only cousin moved in.... any way to fix that ?

version is 30.1 from first page here the full with mod and bugfix
Consolle commands:
aunt.home.move_person(aunt, hall)
aunt.home = hall
aunt.set_schedule([0,1,2,3,4], aunt.home)

;)

Reactions: kpao_e and Burt

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
So, I'm feeling a bit stupid now:
1) Downloaded and extracted the "v0.30.1" base game
2) Downloaded and extracted the "v0.30.2" patch from the "Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.30.2-patch.zip" and moved the "scripts.rpa" into the game's "game" folder
3) Downloaded "lr2mods-v0.30.2.zip" and then extracted and moved the whole "Mods" folder into the game's "game" folder
4) Download "v0.30.2-bf.zip" and then extracted and merged its "game" folder with the game's "game" folder

After all that the game seems to fail at launch with the message below.
Does anybody happen to know what I'm doing wrong here?

1595025774241.png

Maddaux

Jun 7, 2017
can someone help me with this exception?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm getting this error, or similar, on different occasions; this time in the tutorial, when Lily and Stephanie are introduced.
I have downloaded the game several times, installed de patch, the mod, and the bugfix.
The error appears the first minutes or when recruiting the first employee, every time.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
So, I'm feeling a bit stupid now:
1) Downloaded and extracted the "v0.30.1" base game
2) Downloaded and extracted the "v0.30.2" patch from the "Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.30.2-patch.zip" and moved the "scripts.rpa" into the game's "game" folder
3) Downloaded "lr2mods-v0.30.2.zip" and then extracted and moved the whole "Mods" folder into the game's "game" folder
4) Download "v0.30.2-bf.zip" and then extracted and merged its "game" folder with the game's "game" folder

After all that the game seems to fail at launch with the message below.
Does anybody happen to know what I'm doing wrong here?

View attachment 734233
If you downloaded 0.30.1 from the full game downloads from this thread, then just download and install the rpa file in the patch and you're done. clicking the spoiler on installation the bottom line says ' or download the full download,unpack and play '.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
If you downloaded 0.30.1 from the full game downloads from this thread, then just download and install the rpa file in the patch and you're done. clicking the spoiler on installation the bottom line says ' or download the full download,unpack and play '.
nope. wish that were the case. in the last 30 minutes i have;
1. attempted to run 30.1 by itself. crash.
2. attempted to run 30.1 after applying the 30.2 hotfix. crash
3. attempted to run 30.1 after applying only the Scripts.rpa. crash
4. attempted to run 30.1 after applying Scripts.rpa and 30.2 hotfix. crash
5. attempted to run 30.1 after applying Scripts.rpa and mod collection. crash
6. attempted to run 30.1 after applying Scripts.rpa, mod collection, and 30.2 hot fix. crash
7. attempted to find where "download full dowload, unpack, and play" is. unable to find.

navigating github is a nightmare for anyone that doesn't innately understand how it functions. And i say that even after went to the ER yesterday because my appendix tried to burst so i have a decent measuring stick on whats a bad time at the moment. so now im trying to rest through and enjoy a weekend off and all i can find are downloads for; 30.1, 30.2 hotfix, 30.2 mod, 30.2bf script. no full download, unpack, play from what i can see.

none of which is conducive or clear on how to just open up and play a damn game because i cant figure out how to mix and match these to get it to run. If i have to start posting all of my errors then i will do it, but can someone please clarify what i need to have installed, and maybe from where, without excess so i can provide the proper error codes?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
nope. wish that were the case. in the last 30 minutes i have;
1. attempted to run 30.1 by itself. crash.
2. attempted to run 30.1 after applying the 30.2 hotfix. crash
3. attempted to run 30.1 after applying only the Scripts.rpa. crash
4. attempted to run 30.1 after applying Scripts.rpa and 30.2 hotfix. crash
5. attempted to run 30.1 after applying Scripts.rpa and mod collection. crash
6. attempted to run 30.1 after applying Scripts.rpa, mod collection, and 30.2 hot fix. crash
7. attempted to find where "download full dowload, unpack, and play" is. unable to find.

navigating github is a nightmare for anyone that doesn't innately understand how it functions. And i say that even after went to the ER yesterday because my appendix tried to burst so i have a decent measuring stick on whats a bad time at the moment. so now im trying to rest through and enjoy a weekend off and all i can find are downloads for; 30.1, 30.2 hotfix, 30.2 mod, 30.2bf script. no full download, unpack, play from what i can see.

none of which is conducive or clear on how to just open up and play a damn game because i cant figure out how to mix and match these to get it to run. If i have to start posting all of my errors then i will do it, but can someone please clarify what i need to have installed, and maybe from where, without excess so i can provide the proper error codes?
Wow you're not having fun, hope you get well soon. Go to page 1 of this thread, at the top where it says installation, below that click the spoiler box, you'll see the instructions I referenced at the bottom in yellow. Now on the same page (page1) go down to where it says full game downloads(not the git hub links) download 0.30.1 from mega and the 0.30.2 patch from mega. Notice underneath it says ' contains the full game including bugfix and MOD '. Now Unzip 0.30.1 the unzip the patch (should only have a scripts.rpa file) put that in the game folderand overwrite the old one. With any luck it should now work . Don't try to load a save, saves from previous versions will not work.

Ezio2471

May 1, 2020
I have the problem, that the event icons on the map disappear, when i hover the mouse over it and when I move to the location, the events dont trigger.
I downloaded the Full game version and installed the 30.2 patch.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I have the problem, that the event icons on the map disappear, when i hover the mouse over it and when I move to the location, the events dont trigger.
Yeah I've been seeing the floating, disappearing event label too. I managed to catch it a few times, and each time it was a breakup event. None: "Hey my husband and I had a fight and decided to split up." I have no idea why some random lady on the street I don't even know would tell me this, but okay. Twice it was "None", and once it was one of my employees.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
This will be fixed in the next version (already in dev), the event will be changed to a talk only event that does not show on the map manager.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
found the problem. the version 30.1 supplied here in the Mod page is not the same as the version 30.1 supplied in the original game page posted by the creator, and thus patch 30.2 only works on the game version supplied her and not on just any version 30.1.

after deleting all downloads and following instructions i cleared it up. hopefully someone makes a note in the future that patches applied may have specific requirements on which base game was downloaded.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes