4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Not really, they're not available at all even if she's fully naked... they're for Mom though just confirmed.

Here's a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When a girl hates a specific position, you cannot push her to do it, only options are to change the way she thinks about it (using serums) or pushing her obedience > 200 (Slave level), then she will obey and perform the act even if she hates it.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
When a girl hates a specific position, you cannot push her to do it, only options are to change the way she thinks about it (using serums) or pushing her obedience > 200 (Slave level), then she will obey and perform the act even if she hates it.
Thanks, took me a while to figure this... we need a tutorial for every serum interaction and stuff like that

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
i dont know , most of them are pretty straight forward ... and mostly takes some common sense ... be glad they dont show up .. IRL you would spend a few nights on the couch for even trying something that she hates .....

• Haha
Reactions: Storm4n

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Well, doesn't seem to be the threading I'm having the problem with. New card installed and working properly, and I'm still getting errors during sex scenes.

I'll attach the traceback.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I can't seem to continue the strip club event with Gabrielle?

I got the quest where she tells me she's working there after I blackmailed her for the info because Aunt asked me to, but the part of the questline where she's supposed to be in Sister's room so I can catch her stealing doesn't happen.

The quest to catch her red handed is active but she's never in Sister's room during the afternoon, what am I doing wrong? is it a bug?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
How to know the day of a girl cycle we are currently? We know the peek day but how to use this information?

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I am not quite sure what went wrong here, i fear i made a mistake myself and it is not a bug.

Everytime a Girl strips something or a pose is changed an error screen comes up, but i can continue after pressing the ignore button. Still it is annoying and a loss in fun and Immersion.

I have the game 30.1 installed, afterwards applied the bugfix 30.2, afterwards first the bugfix and then the mods from here. Could it have something to do with the gitignore file (1 with the bugfix, one with the mod)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I continue with Candi? I've gotten to talking with her multiple times on all choices of topic. Her old job seems to be the most effective, but she still stays adamant.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do I continue with Candi? I've gotten to talking with her multiple times on all choices of topic. Her old job seems to be the most effective, but she still stays adamant.
It takes somewhere around 10-12 talks, might be even a few more.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It takes somewhere around 10-12 talks, might be even a few more.
I haven't done it that many, so that's probably my issue. I think I might be on the right track on the previous job topic, though. Feel free to correct me there if I am wrong.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I got it, I just hadn't done the boyfriend topic enough, but then this happens if I tell her to follow.

It pops up in a text document and is followed by an immediate crash when I close said document.

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I got it, I just hadn't done the boyfriend topic enough, but then this happens if I tell her to follow.

It pops up in a text document and is followed by an immediate crash when I close said document.
This label is only present in the bugfix, the original code from VREN lacks these, causing the crash. This is one of the reasons that the mod should not be run without the bugfix.

Oct 22, 2017
The influence opinion option doesn't seem to show up for me in the newest version, even with Mind Control Serum active. Do I need some other trait to be able to influence opinions?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This label is only present in the bugfix, the original code from VREN lacks these, causing the crash. This is one of the reasons that the mod should not be run without the bugfix.
I applied the bug fix before I even started the game. EDIT: So I got the strip club line to the point where the sex shop owner got the documents and forwarded them to me. How do I continue or is that automatic when going to a specific place or after a few days?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes