WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I haven't played the game for a couple version and I'm now using 17.1. I'm confused about how the changes to sluttiness work...
I'm confused about this as well. All I can say is, hover your mouse over the sluttiness hearts to see a tooltip about the sluttiness modifiers. There's a modifier for love, dates, and family members.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm confused about this as well. All I can say is, hover your mouse over the sluttiness hearts to see a tooltip about the sluttiness modifiers. There's a modifier for love, dates, and family members.
Before seducing, the tooltip for sluttiness is just the description of sluttiness and her Sluttiness value on the Detailed Information screen is 24. After seducing her and her agreeing to sex, the sluttiness tooltip shows a green up arrow followed by 5 red hearts and "- I love you and want to be with you!" (her love is at 100) followed by more description of sluttiness.

Checking her Detailed Information right after her being seduced, her Sluttiness is 124, so it may be her Love value is being added to her Sluttiness value during seduction. If this is the case, then I think there may be a bug where her 124 Sluttiness value is being considered her 'Permanent' value not her 'Temporary' value (hence all 5 Sluttiness hearts showing as yellow, not 1 Yellow and 4 Red during seduction), so after she orgasms, it isn't increasing her normal temporary sluttiness since it thinks her permanent sluttiness is 124.

Hope that description makes sense.

And I really wish temporary and permanent values were separated out on the detailed information screen and shown seperately in the tooltip. It would make figuring out what is going on a lot easier.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Hmm, I can't seem to trigger the Cougar personality when creating a batch of new employees (requirements are met), also NTR events pop up regardless of the settings in the mod menu. And a second Mrs. Trace suddenly appeared in the sex shop (without me duplicating her), didn't know she was like Six or Athena in that regard... ;) Anybody else experiencing this?
Version 17.1 installed with the develop content as mod.

Trollden: the Cougar perso option not appearing in your current cheat mod (3.4) is because of it not being implemented in the current version, correct?

ntr events? what ntr events?
Also, I can't seem to unlock the cousin and aunt... how do they appear? I'm playing version 17.0

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Version 0.17.1 in Mega
PC
Mac
Android

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
haven't looked at the game in a while how's the story now I recall last time I looked it was portrayed like this was picking up where the last game left off if you got the worst ending where everyone dumps you

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I think that Vren really make few bad decision regarding this game.
Don't get me wrong, I understand his original plans.

"The original game was great, so the sequel will be even better, bigger and more complex!"

Unfortunately, quantity does not mean quality.
More than one and a half years have passed and we have ugly characters, boring story, uninteresting corporate mechanics and game which is not fun to play. It's a shame. Personally, I would be much happier if the next goal of MC was to control all the sexy women in his town. All the new corporate bullshit just doesn't work.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I think that Vren really make few bad decision regarding this game.
Don't get me wrong, I understand his original plans.

"The original game was great, so the sequel will be even better, bigger and more complex!"

Unfortunately, quantity does not mean quality.
More than one and a half years have passed and we have ugly characters, boring story, uninteresting corporate mechanics and game which is not fun to play. It's a shame. Personally, I would be much happier if the next goal of MC was to control all the sexy women in his town. All the new corporate bullshit just doesn't work.
I'm inclined to agree the original lab rats was a good balance of story and gameplay mechanics it's like the creator tried reinventing the wheel and ended up with a rubiks cube and I was really hoping the MC would have kept his harem from the first game

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
anyone have any idea how to meet the new characters?
They should be introduced through a mandatory crisis event that happens during the "Night" phase of the game between 15 and 20 days into the game.

If something has screwed up and it hasn't triggered you can call it through console (Shift+O if it is enabled) with this:
Code:
call aunt_intro_label
I know there was a couple of issues with event triggering during 0.17.0, but they should be firing correctly in 0.17.1 so just give it some time. Again between 15 and 20 days according to the code.

Reactions: worldetude

worldetude

Dec 3, 2017
They should be introduced through a mandatory crisis event that happens during the "Night" phase of the game between 15 and 20 days into the game.

If something has screwed up and it hasn't triggered you can call it through console (Shift+O if it is enabled) with this:
Code:
call aunt_intro_label()
I know there was a couple of issues with event triggering during 0.17.0, but they should be firing correctly in 0.17.1 so just give it some time. Again between 15 and 20 days according to the code.
Thx mate, appreciated.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lab Rats 2 [v0.16.1] [Vren] - Original Size: 829MB

Download PC (325MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are we allowed to bitch about not being able to bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: bas

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Guys, I'm completely lost, please, how to produce serum? Thank you.
before you can produce you need to design a serum:

step 1 is to assign something to research in the "do something" menu while at the research lab: "assign research project". I find basic medical application is a good start since making money will be your primary concern for the first couple weeks or so.

step 2 help stephanie research that trait until it's done (also under "do something" at the research lab: "spend time researching in the lab", may take a day or two)

step 3 create a new serum design ("do something" in research lab: "create a new serum design") and choose the basic serum production and the trait you just finished researching).

step 4 now research your new design, same as step 1/2 except you are choosing the design you just created, should be on the right side of the window.

Now that you've designed, you can move on to actual production... you'll repeat these steps below to keep making more of the same serum, only returning to the above steps if you want to design another serum. It's a good idea to always keep something set as being researched since stephanie (and any other research employees) will continue researching with or without your help as you move on to other steps.

step 5 after your serum is designed and researched you go to the production lab and "do something" and "set production settings" click on the product line 1 button and it will give you a list of your researched serum designs, pick the one just researched (will be the only one on the list at this point) and change the auto-sell threshold to 0 (so that every serum produced will go right into the sales stockpile, otherwise if you want it to keep a certain number available for you to take into your inventory (or to be used as the auto daily dose for employees later on) you can increase this sales threshold. Keep in mind if you leave it at "none" instead of clicking the + to set it at 0, it won't automatically put anything into the sales stockpile, so make sure to set it to 0.

step 6 you need production supplies before you can produce, go to the main office "do something" and "spend time ordering supplies". the amount of supplies you have currently will be shown on the bottom left window "current raw supplies" so you'll know if you need more after producing.

step 7 go back to production lab, "do something" and "spend time producing serum in the lab", this will use up some of your raw supplies and depending on your skill level and the complexity of the serum may produce a batch of serums (it should at least get you a large portion of the way through completing a batch... you may need to order more supplies and do another round of production before the batch is finished).

step 8 once you have a batch produced (if you set your auto-sell threshold to 0) all those serums should now be in the sales stockpile. so if you go to the marketing division and "do something" and "spend time shipping doses of serum marked for sale", you will sell those serums and get the money in your account.

From there on just make sure you have your research team researching stuff... better serums sell for more money. once you have a feel for how much money is coming in and going out, you should consider hiring more staff. You can hire enough people for the company to make money without your intervention, (you need: supply people buying your supplies, production people producing the serums, marketing people selling everything in the stockpile, and you'll need someone in HR (they do the "spend time organizing your business" step in the main office which keeps the company efficiency up... the efficiency drives how much each of your employees do their jobs each step, so if company efficiency gets too low, your supply people won't be buying much, your production people will be slow to produce, etc...)

Once things are automated and the company's finances are on the rise you'll want to focus on asking your head of the research department (stephanie by default) how to unlock new traits to research, it will be under "special role actions" when talking to your head researcher. Then there will be some task involved which will lead to unlocking the next tier of serum traits you can unlock.

Also there is a "purchase new business policies" menu in the main office which lets you unlock things like more options when hiring (and better options) daily serum dose policy so you can keep your employees drugged up with your product, more efficient production so your batches are larger, the ability to hire more people (the initial cap is 5 employees), and a policy of enforcing work uniforms and progressively sluttier uniforms you can assign.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am having small problem not sure it is bug but when go into wardobe screen i cant seem to be able to get out i am now stuck in wardrobe forever so i cant even design outfits for my workers ??

I also seem to having a small problem that the screen seems to flicker allot within this renpy game no other game does this only this one ??

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes