srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What I find really annoying (apart from the game crashing when saving) is that once you've dated a number of girls, you can only visit a restricted number at night since there is no scroll possibility for accessing the new 'conquests'. Also, obedience gains from having sex is temporary whereas losses appear to be permanent. I can raise obedience and suggestibilty with serum combinations, but this is (as expected) not a core change. The idea of the game is to corrupt as many girls/women as possible. However, it becomes increasingly frustrating when all the hard work (making small talk, complimenting, flirting, seducing and dating seem to bring little or no change in major parameters such as obedience and/or happiness. Also, the more people I meet or employ, the slower the game becomes and the save files become excessively large.
Also, you can remove Stephanie as Head Researcher, but you cannot appoint anybody in her place. Similarly, you cannot appoint other department heads, which could be used by the developer to improve or maybe cause possible friction within the company.
I don't know about the missing scroll info, I do not come that far because of the game crash bug. However, I replaced Stephanie by another Head Researcher. That went through some menu options which I do not recall exactly. The new Head needs to have some attributes like sluttiness and intelligence.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Dude, I can't even imagine how mich time it will takr to go to ~200 level of mastery through talk/flitt/ect.
I didn't just imagined 200 level of mastery, I actually reached it with 7 scientists ( + Steph + Me ).
It took ~1,5 mounth in game.
One level of mastery is 150 RP. 20% from 150 is 30. My MC generates 63,8RP per time. It's just absurdly ineffective.
This is one of those cases where boolean thinking would be a mistake. You don't have a choice only between 0% mastery and 200% mastery, nor a choice only between 100% chance of a side effect and 0% chance of a side effect.

At 50% chance of a side effect it will average 2 attempts to research a version of the drug that has no side effect, meaning it took you 2 turns to design and 2 turns to research, a formula, rather than 1 and 1.

If you design a daily use drug of any kind that has a side-effect-free version of the trait, everytime you small-talk, compliment, or flirt with anyone under its effects, you get 0.2 mastery for absolutely free when you'd have been doing that action anyway to build love or happiness etc.

I don't know about the 200% mastery to get it down to 0 as I never bothered. But I can tell you for an absolute fact that at 50% mastery the chance of a side effect is only 1%. I believe you get down to the 50:50 chance for a side effect within the first couple of levels of mastery.
screenshot0002.gif

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Also, obedience gains from having sex is temporary whereas losses appear to be permanent. I can raise obedience and suggestibilty with serum combinations, but this is (as expected) not a core change. The idea of the game is to corrupt as many girls/women as possible. However, it becomes increasingly frustrating when all the hard work (making small talk, complimenting, flirting, seducing and dating seem to bring little or no change in major parameters such as obedience and/or happiness.
That's not correct.

There is no temp stat for obedience in the game. Things either add to, or subtract from, permanent obedience.
Obedience gains during sex are to permanent obedience, since there is no other obedience stat to change. Losses are to the same stat. If the obedience is not going up, then it means you are missing something that is making them lose it. Such as if you try to get them to strip items before they are aroused enough making them refuse and become more disobedient. Or if you get over-enthusiastic in certain positions and she pulls away and loses obedience.

I don't know where you got the idea that the objective of the game is to corrupt as many women as possible, given there is no stat or mechanic in the game at all for even counting that number, never mind recognizing or rewarding it.

As far as I am aware, at this current stage of development the objective is to build a profitable company. Corrupting some of your staff to take wage cuts and be happy about it can be a part of that, but otherwise doesn't affect any meaningful stat in the building of your business.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I am completely confused by this game, I researched a serum, added it to the production, hired a production staff member and nothing gets made even if i try to do it myself it says 0 points.

?!?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I am completely confused by this game, I researched a serum, added it to the production, hired a production staff member and nothing gets made even if i try to do it myself it says 0 points.

?!?
Got enough supplies? Is it a weekend?

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
Well, I'm that loser that got all the serums down to 0% side effect chance last patch, and I can attest that it's 100% guaranteed that the serum will not have a side effect if all components are 0% chance. I don't have any screens bc the game got so corrupt that I just had to toss it (the game, not the save), but yea. It's easiest to just get the company making money passively so you're not needed and just spam that Wait Here button until 200%. Took ages, but with the occasional fap break it's not bad.

I actually had each daily serum organized to give certain departments categorized breast sizes and the right stat increase serums for their dept. I spent waaay too much time on this game lol.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I don't know about the 200% mastery to get it down to 0 as I never bothered. But I can tell you for an absolute fact that at 50% mastery the chance of a side effect is only 1%. I believe you get down to the 50:50 chance for a side effect within the first couple of levels of mastery.
I know, it was the same result for me at this mastery level. But still, 1>0, so I wanted make the 0% side effect chance. I think it was a little competition for me.

KrisTK

Nov 18, 2018
I have a weird bug; some of my girls have low sluttiness normally but if I succeed in seducing them, they jump up to maximum and bringing them to orgasm does nothing to increase core sluttiness.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I have a weird bug; some of my girls have low sluttiness normally but if I succeed in seducing them, they jump up to maximum and bringing them to orgasm does nothing to increase core sluttiness.
This happens when you go somewhere private. In that case Love is added to Sluttiness. You could either seduce them in public or find out what they like and have sex this way e.g. end with a blowjob if she loves giving blowjobs.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017

?!?
also production happen in batches. you cant produce just 1 unit of a serum - i think the least you can make is 6.
but if the combined skill of your production team is low it might take a few turns to complete even one batch.
but it shouldnt take more than a day, unless you doing something very wrong.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
just played the 0.1.91 release.

it seems that its become a bit harder in the start, to get your company startet.
i am in the green now. but the first few weeks were a close shave.

joker1144

Jan 6, 2018
Is the girl model looking a bit more eye candy now or is it the same? I'm planning to get back to the game

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
i dont thing that is going to happen... too much work have been made on the current images set up.
each cloth pice and size is a different images and with the girls being able to changes Boob size so can the cloth.

i am impressed with the amount of work the Dev have done on this. and i dont see him redo it.
i can keep the fantasy going. with the level it is at now.

we mite get new poses in the future.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
i dont thing that is going to happen... too much work have been made on the current images set up.
each cloth pice and size is a different images and with the girls being able to changes Boob size so can the cloth.

i am impressed with the amount of work the Dev have done on this. and i dont see him redo it.

While I dont believe an overhaul is needed, new faces and hair is really all thats needed. Some of the models can be decent or even attractive. The real issue is the unattractivness of the main charecters. Giving them a makeover would likely make people less annoyed by the models. As the first models you see are aweful, its easy to assume all models will be as well.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
the faces can changes rather easy. it is more a question of lining up the makeup and ear rings and the like.

but i have a feeling that Vren(the Dev) seems to have a plan and is quite aktive working on the project. so i trust in the upgrades will come at later point. when the core game is ready for a new influx of players.

but ultimately i am just guessing here.
i know what you are getting at with the girls looking abit dull.

personaly i like to get
worker training, not just a random event but something i can send them off to.
the ability to changes the girls likes and hates, a drug or hypnotherapy, that way you can get a girl to like HR or production work.
the ability to recurt based on likes. pay a extre feed and the x number of girls you get to choose from all like something you choose
and the list go's on.

so year plenty of stuff i still want in the game.
if you go into the game files under game/images
you can see how the images files are set up. give you a ideer of how he build the game and the work needed to changes it up.

i just dont want people to have unrealistic hope for the girl grafik upgrades.

Last edited:

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
ah thanks. I'll wait for a mod or something then.

I haven't done a recount in a few versions, but as of april (v15 i believe), there was approximatley 1200 face renders in LR2 (90 per pose, sex & standing/idle). Since then, a handful more poses have been added, so the number has increased to a small degree. It would be a significant project to create a mod to increase the graphical quality of the existing renders, while still maintaining proper alignment for 'wearables' like clothing and makeup, as well as hairstyle alignment.

If you could perfect the alignment, then creating new renders is just a matter of time and processing power. Alternatively, if someone was to do a total conversion mod, with the intent of replacing every single render and completely disregarding making their modifications compatible with default content, then they would only have to worry about being aligned with their own renders.

At the time of my last count, there were about 22,500 renders for clothing, hair, body, face, makeup, etc. That number has likely grown to closer to 25,000+ since then, with the addition of new clothes. The current breakdown is as follows
Faces
Skin tones : 3
Face types : 6
Emotions : 5
Hair styles : 8

Body
Skin tones : 3
Body types: 3
Body positions : 14
Cup size : 10

This means adding a new piece of clothing, like a top/bra, requires 30 renders per pose, due to having to account for body type and cup size. (420 renders per top/bra currently)

So, its totally possible, but thus far, those that are unhappy with the graphics are...well...lazy and don't want to put the time in to make them any better and have chosen to just complain about it. I would suggest starting with something small, like hairstyles, which would only require replacing 112 renders, or adding a new hairstyle (14 renders) while maintaining proper alignment. Then move on to faces, which are a bit more challenging, at 90 per pose, or 1260 total.

~25,000+ renders, layered to procedurally create women is, well....an undeniably impressive technical feat, given that its being done in renpy. 4320 unique combinations of hair, face, skin tone, body type, and cup size. This isn't taking into account height, which is a general scalar value, or any non-visual elements, like personality, stats, opinions, etc. I won't even attempt to accurately calculate the total number of possible permutations taking into account the non-visual attributes (intial rough calculations of only opinion permutations are over 100 trillion, I stopped there).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes