Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
You should skill your sex skills... :rolleyes:
The problem is that the sex skills start at such an abysmally low level that it's absurd. I mean it's understandable for the MC to be bad with low levels. But they start off absurdly bad at sex and it takes too many points just to get to basic competence.

Especially considering that this is supposededly a continuation of a previous game. The MC shouldn't be a virgin. Honestly it's weird that his initial relationship progress with girls like Stephanie is so low.

I guess this game is starting with the assumption you ended Labrats 1 with the most mediocre ending possible...

Damya

Jul 31, 2017
It was SO annoying to have multiple choices for sexual activity but unable to use them as only one option to make girl orgasm before MH will be exhausted were stick to single pose from beginning >_<
You can use several poses during the scene. More so it's required with characters that have high corruption but... it's still only slightly better than how it was since initial release, imho.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
The problem is that the sex skills start at such an abysmally low level that it's absurd. I mean it's understandable for the MC to be bad with low levels. But they start off absurdly bad at sex and it takes too many points just to get to basic competence.

Especially considering that this is supposededly a continuation of a previous game. The MC shouldn't be a virgin. Honestly it's weird that his initial relationship progress with girls like Stephanie is so low.

I guess this game is starting with the assumption you ended Labrats 1 with the most mediocre ending possible...
the intro says all the LR1 effects turned out to be non-permanent. And that's why all the LR1 characters start as non corrupted.
But still, I do agree default skills of MC could have been set higher.

And IMO there should be some way to influence MC arousal - even with max skills I honestly have no idea how to do Ahegao task at higher levels (like 6-8 Os in a row on the same girl...)

BTW anyone got changelog for this new update? Partenon mentions bugfixes and new renders.. which makes me feel like skipping...

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
BTW anyone got changelog for this new update? Partenon mentions bugfixes and new renders.. which makes me feel like skipping...
We will probably get a changelog on the 10th, when 21.1 public release is out.

What we got today is patreon only, early version.. 21.0... Expect a lot of bugs and what not.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone played through v.21 want to give us a status on how it's working out? I respect what Vren is trying to do here, but am giving this game a pass until I hear for sure that the crippling mid-to-late game bugs/memory leaks have been ironed out.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it just females doing the scenes with no male involved again?
You'll never see the male (the MC), yes, so if that's a deal breaker for you, them's the breaks. More significantly, the whole scope and focus of the game has changed, from a story-driven game with light mechanical/management elements, to a heavily mechanics-focused management game with light story elements.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
You'll never see the male (the MC), yes, so if that's a deal breaker for you, them's the breaks. More significantly, the whole scope and focus of the game has changed, from a story-driven game with light mechanical/management elements, to a heavily mechanics-focused management game with light story elements.
I see, guess ill skip then, thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I asked Vren about that some time ago, and he said that he could imagine to put males into the scenes. If only as (semi-transparent) shapes.

And from what I understand, he is still working on the story elements.

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
And IMO there should be some way to influence MC arousal - even with max skills I honestly have no idea how to do Ahegao task at higher levels (like 6-8 Os in a row on the same girl...)
Unless it was fixed very recently, you don't have to do all of the orgasms in a row. Get one or two, peace out, come back during the next time slot and get 1 or 2 more, they'll keep building up even though the mission text implies that they shouldn't.

It doesn't change your point that the sex system right now is really unfun as it is, but the missions are generally completable.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Unless it was fixed very recently, you don't have to do all of the orgasms in a row. Get one or two, peace out, come back during the next time slot and get 1 or 2 more, they'll keep building up even though the mission text implies that they shouldn't.

It doesn't change your point that the sex system right now is really unfun as it is, but the missions are generally completable.
I believe there are 2 challenges involving girl orgasms... one of them can be done on different people/different sessions... but I believe the ahegao challenge has to be done in one session. once you get up past 2 or 3, I always just use the once per day random swap on that task cause it does eventually become impossible (without cheating anyway).

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Here is the changelog for 0.20.1 to 0.21.0 (taken from Patreon). Some of the things mentioned are missing or in an unfinished state, but probably will be fine in 0.21.1 (for example the eye colors and new images).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tony Faptana

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone else have hit/miss with the find 3 employees with 50 core sluttiness, and 130 Obedience? I clearly have some girls in research however they never show up.

Also wow, I am getting errors when saving a game "Bug Fixes"... thats one way to fix the saved game incompatability issues, deny the user from saving in any future versions....

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone else have hit/miss with the find 3 employees with 50 core sluttiness, and 130 Obedience? I clearly have some girls in research however they never show up.

Also wow, I am getting errors when saving a game "Bug Fixes"... thats one way to fix the saved game incompatability issues, deny the user from saving in any future versions....
You need to make sure it's core sluttiness, not just temporary slutiness. Also, your head researcher cannot be one of the 3.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes