lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
From my understanding core is raised when you do scenes in public which i have done (can do it raw and only top tier positions are exciting), in the previous versions it does list who is currently eligible, i currently have 2 not including steph, however it says no one is eligible.

had this issue starting last version. Think after hiring another 5-10 people, the later ones somehow was eligible, it does say heavily influenced by serum though, not sure if that is a factor.

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
anyone else seeing how slow it takes when you hit the back button? also some things take forever to load too, on a SSD with a i7-7700k too..?

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Bug!

When you reach your limit for "love" increase with compliments and flirtation, it takes away almost the entire "love" score.

So if you have 90 "love" and you compliment someone, they take a -70 hit "love" reduction and it goes down to 20.

Kinda sucks when that happens.

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Bug!

When you reach your limit for "love" increase with compliments and flirtation, it takes away almost the entire "love" score.

So if you have 90 "love" and you compliment someone, they take a -70 hit "love" reduction and goes down to 20.

Kinda sucks when that happens.
I suppose it would... if you couldn't just scroll back and not flirt with them. ;)

Sep 24, 2017
When I'd playing into LR2 I usually set all skills high via cheats. So you're trying to say that Vren fixed that non-sense in his sex system? Good, thank you.
There was a bug? I never had a problem satisfying woman after skilling the sex skills. Pay attention what the woman dislike and don't bore them... AND the women have sex skills too... so you will have a hard time to satisfy a woman with a high skill while you a low skill... and you can varify your positions... ever heard about foreplay? ;)

Edit.:
I forgot to mention that you also can use serums... o_O

Last edited:

blucie

Aug 22, 2019
What unlocks various new serum traits for research? I have been in game for a while now and only have gotten three or four.

Reactions: Andrrick

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
This is the first update where i experience serious performance issues, now i am week 3 and the game now constantly crashes and doesn't even let me save any longer. I know some had such problems, but this is the first update where it is hitting me sadly.

Does anyone have a solution maybe?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Well, Vren *said* he kind of fixed it. Apparently not quite.
As far as I understand - he "kind of" fixed it. Or with other words - improved. Data management of the game is that at the start there are only a couple of female characters. He does store all the customization data for them, but it's ok. Later, more and more of characters coming into the game and it starts to keep their data as well.

So next step of "patching" solution will be - not to keep data for characters that have been invited to the interview, but rejected.

Reactions: Kalebon

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So next step of "patching" solution will be - not to keep data for characters that have been invited to the interview, but rejected.
Exactly, but as far as I remember that was what he said he did. At least "the people" making "the mod" he was talking about, who found that bug, were analyzing the same thing and recommended the same solution (I am using quotes here because I don't know the details, no offense intended).

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes