BDGamer

Oct 25, 2017
How could I start a totally new game? I mean fresh start without old saves.
I´ve erased all saves from the folder game>saves but my old saves are still there when i try to load.
In windows all RenPy game saves can be found in the users AppData folder. it's a hidden folder you may have to set the folder options to allow you to view it. below is where the files are located on my machine.
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508

BDGamer

Oct 25, 2017
The game runs sooo slowly after some period of playing.
It seems to be related to how many girls you interview. keep your interviews to a minimum, and it's not as much of an issue. Dev mentions something about fixing the issue, by clearing out data for girls interviewed but not hired, but he must not have gotten it all, or the fix is slated for the next update.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
In windows all RenPy game saves can be found in the users AppData folder. it's a hidden folder you may have to set the folder options to allow you to view it. below is where the files are located on my machine.
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508
I always wondered how these games could have my old saves when I'd deleted the previous version from my computer!

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
can some help me to fix this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8348, in script call
call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
File "game/script.rpy", line 8389, in script call
$ renpy.call(the_place.tutorial_label)
call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
TypeError: unhashable type: 'RevertableList'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "E:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\script.py", line 863, in lookup
label = renpy.config.label_overrides.get(label, label)
TypeError: unhashable type: 'RevertableList'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.21.0
Fri Oct 04 21:12:22 2019

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The models lack hair in one place. Looks too unnatural.
Maybe Vren can think about rendering pubics like he did for underwear (panties). Could even grow/shrink with a serum, like breast size. Same for the general hair style as well, and maybe skin color (I think there is already a mod for this).

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone got the new version
As far as I understand, it have been in testing among 5$ Patreons since 3 Oct, so it'll be released to everyone for free 10th Oct. So, let's just wait until some other people do the dirtiest and hunt down at least some (major, I hope) part of bugs before we get it (hopefully more than less) bug-free...

Reactions: srksrk 68

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I would change the screenshots in this one coz the ones that are here don't show the game in a good light. I mean that fat cow yes.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
One question - our character is still like 12-year old virgin boy that cum almost instantly in any sexual encounter or Vren FINALLY fixed that?

It was SO annoying to have multiple choices for sexual activity but unable to use them as only one option to make girl orgasm before MH will be exhausted were stick to single pose from beginning >_<

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes