boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
If you completed Noras research traits several times she hands you a research questionaire to make tests on subjects. But no matter who I test and return to Nora, she keeps saying: "Unfortunately nothing interesting about the subject." Is this unfinished or did I get something wrong?

You should be able to get something for surveying your mom, your sister, your aunt... then anyone with extremely high sluttiness, extremely high love, and extremely high obedience.

It's likely that your mom is already at extremely high love... so you may be able to get 2 out of her (by resurveying her again if the trait unlocked through her survey isn't the one labeled as something related to your mother... [Motherly Love, or something like that])

There may be other traits that can be unlocked, but those are the only ones I've personally found.

Reactions: Seewolf

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Thank you, that was the problem. Just checked the script and it says the core sluttiness has to be above 75. But it was only at 30. That's why it failed all the time.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Here, made a list if your looking for it.

Best one is auntly potential , sister obedience
Rapid curruption crashes game for me, natural talent is a horrible skill as it wipes higher variables.

TraitQtyEffectPerson
Auntly Potential2Extra trait slotsAunt
Pleasurable Obedience1Happiness per 5 Obedience over 100 per turnSteph
Sisterly Obedience1Core sluttiness per 10 Obedience over 100Sis
Motherly Devotion1love per 10 sluttiness greater than loveMom
Natural Talent5Charis/Intl/Focus to 5, permantentlySteph
Lovers Attraction1Converts Sluttiness to love per tern unitl equalAdores
Rapid Corruption5Temp to core sluttinessSlut

Reactions: gregers and Seewolf

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I knew what you were talking about... it should have been clear that both I and Lorandrial knew what you were getting at and didn't disagree that the game could use a separation of skill from sensitivity. His reaction was to your assertion that in real life your skill at getting a partner off is going to translate into somehow increasing your likelihood of getting off with a poorly skilled partner.
Only that assertion was never about real life. All I said about real life is that highly skilled lovers can work with lovers of ALL skill levels. They don't have to seek out only the world's best to achieve an orgasm. In the game it's simply a matter of the better she is the less she be able to find lovers who can satisfy her. She isn't actually getting better, but becoming harder to please. That's all I was saying but you guys are dragging this shit out ad nauseum for no good reason whatsoever. So just friggin drop it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Now you are kidding me right? That is exatly what I said...

First you said that the PC sex skill is doing this... now the female NPC sex skill... this wouldn't make sense... because your own sex skill has no effect on your stamina or satisfation. So why should the PC skill work different than the NPC skill?
The affect on her is not only handled by her sex skill, there are traits, serums, if she is bored etc.

In real life you can't satisfy the most woman but just fucking her in one position for a few minutes... you need to know what she likes, change position, foreplay is often important... so why do you think that in this game you should be able to satisfy every woman just by sticking your dick in? Mr. Bombastic or not...

You just picked one point and made wrong speculations. You should try to understand all mechanics... than you will be able to satisfy the woman.

Over and Out...
And you have NO clue what I'm saying and haven't from the start... so you should exit stage right because everything has sailed right over. Just stop already.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Only that assertion was never about real life. All I said about real life is that highly skilled lovers can work with lovers of ALL skill levels. They don't have to seek out only the world's best to achieve an orgasm. In the game it's simply a matter of the better she is the less she be able to find lovers who can satisfy her. She isn't actually getting better, but becoming harder to please. That's all I was saying but you guys are dragging this shit out ad nauseum for no good reason whatsoever. So just friggin drop it.
I think we were all ready to drop it several posts ago. Something about a retort dripping with sarcasm and pretty overt implications that we're too dumb to understand what you are talking about tends to make me want to respond some more.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Hm, guys, got some problem, idk if someone mention similar one, but search did not give me satisfactory answer.
My game start to get on CPU hard (around 15-20% increase on peak) while some time in the game. Especially if i try to back to previous text, with freezing for several seconds. The mod and bug fixes doesn't change anything at all. Any ideas?

bbtom

May 7, 2017
Anybody knows how to reduce the count of random created persons in public after starting the game? Maybe it helps so the game is not slowing down for me with that much persons around.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
As much as I liked the first game, I cannot say the same about this one. It's seems that every update the dev adds something to complicate things even more instead of focusing on visuals. Yeah, I know, the game is meant to be complex, I get that, however, we've seen devs who deliver stunning renders nowadays. Decent renders (not saying great) would make this game so much more enjoyable. I mean, that's why we play these games i.e. to 'entertain' ourselves ;) Now, the renders that Vren is using seem obsolete and blunt.

I've already lost hope for visual improvement in this game. Hopefully, in the next one... whenever it might be.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
You *do* realize that a bug fixed version v0.21.1 is out meanwhile? Why are you still on v0.21.0?

I don't say v0.21.1 is fixing that bug though. But it might be worth trying the most current version first...
0.21.1 doesnt fix the save bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 395, in save
    roots = renpy.game.log.freeze(None)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1811, in freeze
    self.purge_unreachable(roots, wait=wait)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1504, in purge_unreachable
    reached_vars(roots, reachable, wait)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 401, in reached_vars
    reached(v, reachable, wait)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 356, in reached
    reachable[idobj] = 1
MemoryError: 

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.21.1
Fri Oct 11 15:05:03 2019

Reactions: Brololol

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
0.21.1 doesnt fix the save bug
Did you start a new game with 0.21.1 or did you just install that version and continued with the old save? That would most likely not solve the bug because the savegame is already broken.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
This game was enjoyable until this recent update: no more motel, no more follow the MC & no more Hispanics!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a patch for the bugs I know about so far. Just copy the files contained in the attached archives into the game folder (overwriting existing files).

The patch does not add/modify anything to the game, just corrects the following bugs/game crashes. Except for the last bug, a new game is not required for the fix to work.
  • Nightly visit of mom (cowgirl sex) when her breasts are not visible (covered by clothing).
  • Two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • You jerk off loud and proud at your desk and several girls offer to serve you.
  • Hiring a prostitute in downtown.
  • Entering downtown after tutorial (requires new game, does not occur when tutorial is skipped).
This is not meant as a mod. Please inform me about other bugs you find, attaching a savegame to reproduce. I will try to fix them.

Updated to v02 with new fixes:
  • Another fix for two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • Daughter crisis event (was totally broken, still may need to be improved).

Last edited:

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
Trying to export custom outfits on my mac, but getting this error, not a mac native but forced to use it for now. any ideas on how to work past the following: Export error.jpg

theorigin

Nov 10, 2017
How do you unlock the special traits? I got the normal bimbo, but I thought there were suppose to be 5 more? When I talk to Nora she just wants the normal research tree, is there an event Im missing?
Edit: I don't know what I did but I got the prompt after a restart and 3 Nora checks. Nora did have high core sluttiness though, I think that might have had an impact based on the dialouge.

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 136199

Overview:
This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-08
Release Date: 2019-10-08
Developer: Vren
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.1
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands Etc:
HERE

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Modding Discussion

Thanks KEKBUR for the Console commands etc.

View attachment 49477 View attachment 49479 View attachment 49480 View attachment 49481 View attachment 49482 View attachment 49488
whether in this game can not fertilize so that women who have sex with us become pregnant?

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a patch for the bugs I know about so far. Just copy the files contained in the attached archives into the game folder (overwriting existing files).

The patch does not add/modify anything to the game, just corrects the following bugs/game crashes. Except for the last bug, a new game is not required for the fix to work.
  • Nightly visit of mom (cowgirl sex) when her breasts are not visible (covered by clothing).
  • Two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • You jerk off loud and proud at your desk and several girls offer to serve you.
  • Hiring a prostitute in downtown.
  • Entering downtown after tutorial (requires new game, does not occur when tutorial is skipped).
This is not meant as a mod. Please inform me about other bugs you find, attaching a savegame to reproduce. I will try to fix them.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8311, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 2657, in script
    call screen interview_ui([the_daugther]) #Hire her or reject her.
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 514, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 2657, in <module>
NameError: name 'the_daugther' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8311, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 2657, in script
  File "F:\Mega\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Mega\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Mega\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 514, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "F:\Mega\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 184, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "F:\Mega\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Mega\Lab_Rats_2-v0.21.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/crises.rpy", line 2657, in <module>
NameError: name 'the_daugther' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.21.0
Sun Oct 13 03:01:50 2019
This bug happens when Im trying to call daughter hiring work event through console because cant seem to trigger it normally. It does not allow you to hire a daughter, only tto reject when I click ignore. Anything that can be done about it?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes