Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Company_Money =
is your money command but I recommend save editor online you can change everything there.

we don't know yet this is only a tech demo so there is only 1 randomized model, with different skin and hair colors.

as this tech demo shows, Vren has an interesting Idea, building your own company, making money out of serum, trying to create something for yourself is good. but if he is going to use randomized models (more than one I believe because obviously) this might cause a problem, because it is an endless cycle, I have almost serumed all the females in this tech demo, and it is repetitive and boring work.

I think Vren is going to use this randomized system to crowd up the place, and create 5 or 10 girls with stories,(because if you noticed your house is empty right now) that would make the game good, because then we can corrupt the whole town, with 5 major girls in our lives, and fuck toys just walking around, so if you are greedy you can corrupt the whole town but make them have sex with only you, or you can create corrupt free to use girls in town, and have the 5 or 10 major girls just for you. because I am against sharing, I might corrupt the whole town just for myself
I tried the "Company_Money =" but it did not work. I ran out of funds. I can't hire anyone, I had to fire them.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
I tried the "Company_Money =" but it did not work. I ran out of funds. I can't hire anyone, I had to fire them.

use the save files are in the game folder "labrats2/game/saves"

you can change your stats as well with save editor online.

Reactions: Joel Wolf

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Bullshit, models are everything if model suck, the whole game sucks and no matter how great the scenario or gameplay is, when u cant look on game so if he does not come back to the illusion models or give us anything other than now, then this game will remain shit
Not sure if you read this earlier, but again:

ALL OF THE MODELS CAN EASILY BE REPLACED.

and:

THESE ARE PLACEHOLDER MODELS.

If you still want to remain negative on what's effectively a very, very early alpha, I'm sure he'll be happy to refund your zero dollars.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
I personally like the Illusion model much better than Daz model. I personally just dislike the realist style Daz model go for because they all at the uncanny valley. Some are ok but most of them are just plain ugly and creepy. This is even more so when they start showing expressions or doing actions.

While the more anime style of Illusion models are much more pleasing to the eyes for me because its not stuck in the uncanny valley. Granted I have no idea what the legality of it all is, maybe there just copy right issue with Illusion models?

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Granted I have no idea what the legality of it all is, maybe there just copy right issue with Illusion models?
Good point, now with Illusion getting a foothold in the western market via Fakku, the gray area the patreon games using those assets sat in is starting to look a little blacker and it's not going to get any easier to monetize on those games, while Daz-based games can even end up on Steam.

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
@ all you hater´s
...My fan´s^^ LoL

Just leave the "hating"

and make yourselves to the
work and try yourself as dev ...

and then we (we all the others) leave
a shit-hate on you & your work

...Dear hater, consider
here in germany we have a nice saying

"wenn man keine keine Ahnung hat...
...Einfach mal die fresse halten....!!"

I dont know how it can be translated
in the simplest terms (really simplified)

"if you do not have any monition
....just shut up"
(additional for all you haters -> and or make it fist better by yourself)

....maybe someone can help with the correct translation ^^

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Good point, now with Illusion getting a foothold in the western market via Fakku, the gray area the patreon games using those assets sat in is starting to look a little blacker and it's not going to get any easier to monetize on those games, while Daz-based games can even end up on Steam.
Its definitely an interesting situation although granted none of these games really go on "sale" and are free so it could be under fair use especially when you considered the fact that while Illusion game provide the assets (even then there custom assets too) the model was made by said person (as in you came up with an idea an built it with existing assets). Since patreon is people supporting the creator and game not being sold it should be fine.

Granted Illusion can be an complete ass about it and make life hell for the dev *cough* Nintendo *cough* but that would really depend on how patreon stand on this matter. Although most of the time these things are such small scale the bigger companies hardly care and the game type doesn't steal from their market at all. But you never know how anal some companies can be about it although given how community driven Illusion games are (all the player made characters) I hope they won't be too much of an ass about it.

On topic I really do hope the models are changed, I personally can't really stand all these Daz models and mabye all the ones I encounter haven't been good but their just so ugly with the over realistic look thats stuck in the unncanny valley.

Aug 7, 2016
Not sure if you read this earlier, but again:

ALL OF THE MODELS CAN EASILY BE REPLACED.

and:

THESE ARE PLACEHOLDER MODELS.

If you still want to remain negative on what's effectively a very, very early alpha, I'm sure he'll be happy to refund your zero dollars.

so you want me to eat shit, and hoping that in the future this shit will be tastier because it's just temporary shit? As I said the models are all so it shows the developer that it serves us shit instead of a decent product even if it's an "alpha demo" and you still think that people should pay for it? now this game is shit, I'm not saying it can not be good, but since it starts with shit I have little hope for the future ...

Ickysauce

Nov 12, 2017
Currently my biggest annoyance is how you navigate the map. I don't see why I can't just click on my desired destination. Instead I have to click in order every space in between. The reason it is so annoying is because there is no reason it has to be this way. It's just more tedious work just because Vren wants it that way.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hey, krwiopalczasty what's your problem? are you a patron? No one's asking you to eat anything, Vren's left a message about the models, if you don't like it, don't pay, it's easy, in the mean time bear this in mind, at least Vren's made a complete game already unlike many other creators. Wind your neck in, you look foolish.
To Vren, I like your game so far, though having to click through each section so as to jump to a particular room is a little annoying, I look forward to your next update. Loved the first Lab Rats :)

Reactions: shinonen
Oct 13, 2016
Hey, krwiopalczasty what's your problem? are you a patron? No one's asking you to eat anything, Vren's left a message about the models, if you don't like it, don't pay, it's easy, in the mean time bear this in mind, at least Vren's made a complete game already unlike many other creators. Wind your neck in, you look foolish.
To Vren, I like your game so far, though having to click through each section so as to jump to a particular room is a little annoying, I look forward to your next update. Loved the first Lab Rats :)
This is a pirating site, you cant say "If you don't pay you cant have an opinion". The models look shit and if you think differently you need to get your eyes checked.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
More of a gray area, they are quite some who are both paying and pirating, the usual track being to pirate as to check the game then support it given result(s).

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
If you read what was written, krwiopalczasty was making out like he's being forced to eat shit, if he wants to say the models look like shit, fine, no problem, but he can't cry about being forced to do it. If you climb down off your charger you'll note that at no point did I say I like the current models either, so check your own eyes out before leaping to conclusions. Anyway let's wait for the next update, hopefully Vren might have something then :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Being pirate or a patron or both doesn't give anyone the right to curse, swear, attack or act like a brat and an asshole. Be respectful, give constructive criticism or just criticize or go play in the sand until developing some adequate communication abilities.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
If you read what was written, krwiopalczasty was making out like he's being forced to eat shit, if he wants to say the models look like shit, fine, no problem, but he can't cry about being forced to do it. If you climb down off your charger you'll note that at no point did I say I like the current models either, so check your own eyes out before leaping to conclusions. Anyway let's wait for the next update, hopefully Vren might have something then :)
Agreed, I just don't get how anyone could be so negative about something so clearly early on in development.

Sometimes early access is actually early access and not a glorified and polished vertical slice demo. Vren's just trying to show his backers that he's working, and making some massive fucking strides at that. I've backed ren'py-based kickstarters attempting to do 1/10 of what he's aiming for take 10x as long to put anything out at all. That's not even hyperbole.

He's also shown great care in crafting stories and (shockingly) a great command of grammar and spelling, on top of his impressive programming chops.

He's seriously one of the top guys doing this shit right now. His renders are his weak point, and this entire project has been an attempt to try to not have to do it as much, but if he were to partner up with an artist like a Mortze? Man, I can't even imagine. Games like Dreaming with Elsa, except with actual gameplay. :happyblush

Oct 13, 2016
There has been nothing to suggest that the models are ever going to change, the models in LR1 stayed the same throughout and its not a stretch to say these will either, therefor criticizing the game because of them is absolutely fine.

Who should I be giving constructive criticism to? The developer doesn't even check this thread nor does he even know of its existence to my knowledge.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there nobody who read the devellopment notes in the game ?
As he said there and otherwise, the first game characters will be added in, then, more diverse face are also incoming (at some point).
Then, as to checking this thread, who know, since its no requiered to login to read topic (only as to seen links) its quite hard to confirm.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
this is a pointless argument. obviously this game is in very very early development stage, Vren hasn't even written a story yet. he is only putting up place holders right now, even though lr1 was a kinda sandbox with a story, lr2 has only sandbox themes, this shows that he is trying to create a skeleton first and then build up from here. also even if the developer doesn't check the site his patrons does (myself included) and we actually tell these good ideas and critics to developers.

people don't seem to understand what this site does the best:
f95zone is a fair ground for people who wants to try games before backing people, also it has more reach than any other site. I have forgotten how many games I have played and then backed the developer because of this site. this place is not just a pirating site, this here is a perfect commercial ground for patreon developers.

on the side note if Vren doesn't impress us when the version number comes up to 0.7 there will be a lot of backlash then.

Reactions: shinonen

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
people don't seem to understand what this site does the best:
f95zone is a fair ground for people who wants to try games before backing people, also it has more reach than any other site. I have forgotten how many games I have played and then backed the developer because of this site. this place is not just a pirating site, this here is a perfect commercial ground for patreon developers.
I lost track of the number of untested devs coming up with a patreon and an unproven game that ended up being really promising and within 24 hours of posting, have hundreds of dollars pledged.

This site is kind of a microcosm of the argument that piracy actually increases sales due to increased exposure (Which isn't crazy or new, it's basically the Radio and TV model of business).

Reactions: badwonder
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes