Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Give it time. This is still the first build, and Vren is going to need time to make things better.
My dude, the first build is when you hook people in. People will start to disregard it if it takes 5 builds to make it presentable, especially newcomers. That's why you see anime studios dumping more than half the budget for the season on the first episode so that people watching it go "wow this is awesome, this show rocks!"

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
My dude, the first build is when you hook people in. People will start to disregard it if it takes 5 builds to make it presentable, especially newcomers. That's why you see anime studios dumping more than half the budget for the season on the first episode so that people watching it go "wow this is awesome, this show rocks!"
Why does he need to hook people in? He had already established himself by managing to finish a game and a decent one at that. That's in itself an achievement in this adult-indie game industry. I can see your point about being paranoid about the sequel, but this is too early to judge, just pull the money off until the game start to look like what was promised.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Guess it will add models, or he has better do so, as for now, 8 out of 10 are black girls. While not that big of a worry it is still quite strange, or did he move the location of his lab ? (Real Estate can and his quite pricey given locations).

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sadly the game is set as if the MC found the serum without the original girls in the picture.. LR2 would be better if it somehow continued after the end game.. preferably after the harem end (if not the pregnant harem end)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is this game gonna build on one Daz model and it's several versions (different hair, race, cloth, height, body, etc) or at least 10-20 Daz models and their several versions?

If it's the second option then this can be an epic adult game.

Reactions: RobJoy

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Lab Rats was Honey Select models iirc.. i believe the current LR2 models are as well.. but not sure

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am gonna give this time before playing since last time I got kinda burned out with all the updates and small additions lab rats 1 had I'll hop on once we have the character story improved considerably because the story of the first one is what kept me replaying the first one every time an update was dropped

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes