georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I don't know why is everyone so upset about the game .. i actually think it's pretty impressive that he managed to render the clothing and stuff for all those different body types. Hopefully that process is automated so we'd get a ton of content in the future. The research/create potions/business model also look very cool imo. Granted, it's not fappable, but the concept seems great to me. And that's what a "tech demo" is supposed to be.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know why is everyone so upset about the game .. i actually think it's pretty impressive that he managed to render the clothing and stuff for all those different body types. Hopefully that process is automated so we'd get a ton of content in the future. The research/create potions/business model also look very cool imo. Granted, it's not fappable, but the concept seems great to me. And that's what a "tech demo" is supposed to be.
its not THAT impressive in fact, he use exact same system as renpy games.. everything is in part, its just copy-pasted on the models body. it is not much impressive than another renpy game that use different kid of facial expressions on the head of character :)

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
hey are there any cheats in this game?
console commands or anything?
Company_Money =
is your money command but I recommend save editor online you can change everything there.

Is the sister in this one?
we don't know yet this is only a tech demo so there is only 1 randomized model, with different skin and hair colors.

as this tech demo shows, Vren has an interesting Idea, building your own company, making money out of serum, trying to create something for yourself is good. but if he is going to use randomized models (more than one I believe because obviously) this might cause a problem, because it is an endless cycle, I have almost serumed all the females in this tech demo, and it is repetitive and boring work.

I think Vren is going to use this randomized system to crowd up the place, and create 5 or 10 girls with stories,(because if you noticed your house is empty right now) that would make the game good, because then we can corrupt the whole town, with 5 major girls in our lives, and fuck toys just walking around, so if you are greedy you can corrupt the whole town but make them have sex with only you, or you can create corrupt free to use girls in town, and have the 5 or 10 major girls just for you. because I am against sharing, I might corrupt the whole town just for myself

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Only benefit imo to free use would be if the game continued years after mom and\or sister got pregnant from some random guy (least chance of genetic problems :) ).. Then the MC could continue incest with his new sister and\or niece after she has her 17th birthday (17 is legal at my locale)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of LR2 whatsoever. There is nothing in it to really make me care about it at all. There are no characters for me to get attached to, no goal to work towards aside from grinding money for the sake of grinding money, no plot... even the randomly generated ladies aren't permanent. Vren struck gold with his first game and then whiffed on the second pitch.

Reactions: Drafox

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Guess it could become quite good, even if for now its early.
Also, given the amount of possible girls (it is unlimited ?) ..
Then, as he has experience from the first game, what could be done in that second one = even more features and content.
(Do not know if he has the adequate tools as to renders but in any case, he has experience which is already quite a good basis).

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I'm not a fan of LR2 whatsoever. There is nothing in it to really make me care about it at all. There are no characters for me to get attached to, no goal to work towards aside from grinding money for the sake of grinding money, no plot... even the randomly generated ladies aren't permanent. Vren struck gold with his first game and then whiffed on the second pitch.
Give it time. This is still the first build, and Vren is going to need time to make things better.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes