irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
By the way, 0.22.1 is now out and up for grabs. Go get it if you don't mind MEGA. I do, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Version 0.22.1 (PC)
Version 0.22.1 (Mac)
Version 0.22.1 (Android)

Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
Version 0.22.1 (PC)
Version 0.22.1 (Mac)
Version 0.22.1 (Android)
Thanks for getting it on Mega.

Here's the changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: knurd

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Read and searched through the thread and can't find an answer: How do I migrate created outfits from one game to another?

Exported outfits from a v21.1 game to game/wardrobes/Exported_Wardrobe.xml but can't for the life of me figure out how to import the xml entries into a new (v. 22.1) game. Setting up outfits by hand all over again for a new playthrough is just fiddly and not much fun at all.

Reactions: Edwarf

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
The idea and interface is good but vision and programming of this game is critical, so many bugs on the Ren'Py.

beyondbBue

Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to make family members girlfriends?
And how do you fool around in the movie date, I have them up to full sluttyness and obedience and still nothing.

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Is there an actual story yet or is it still in the nothing but game mechanics phase? Been awhile since I looked in on this one

kinsake

Jun 24, 2017
Is there an actual story yet or is it still in the nothing but game mechanics phase? Been awhile since I looked in on this one
looking at change log there doesn't seem to be much added in term of story. Just more mechanics... I wonder if they add or change the graphic that it show in the preview >.>

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I spent a while searching around for anyone posting Nora's special trait unlocks before deciding to just unren the files and look myself. Since I couldn't find the actual requirements anywhere I figured I'd list them for anyone else wondering the exact requirements or whether or not you've found them all. (I didn't even know the ones for hating you existed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of them start off with between 60 and 100 percent chance of side effect, add 300 to your design research requirement, and have a value of 35 bucks. Obviously a few of these combo together absurdly well. Getting a high obedience can turn your entire company (or any other lucky test subects) very quickly. On top of raising happiness without limit, stopping those pesky quitters and whiners (Oh, I don't WANT to work naked).

I also haven't noticed anyone mention that when you have a girl's arousal very high (greater than 80) and effective sluttiness above 60, you can choose to end sex early (from the change positions menu) and she'll beg you to keep going for a 2 point boost to obedience that can be repeated many times per seduction. There is a risk that she'll lose 3 obedience and effectively rape you instead, continuing to have sex without your input anymore until you finish. The risk increases the higher her arousal gets, but lowers the higher her obedience. To guarantee that she won't, you need her obedience to be 50 points above her arousal. You get to about a 50/50 chance at 150 arousal and 100 obedience. With the inclusion of low arousal actions like groping, these can get you quite a lot of obedience quite quickly for people who aren't employees.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Is there an actual story yet or is it still in the nothing but game mechanics phase?
No story. It's what developers call "emergent gameplay," which is a fancy of way of saying it's like The Sims. Meaning that there is no predefined story, so the story can be whatever you want it to be.

Personally I like these a hell of a lot more than most of the totally on-rails glorified VNs that make up 99% of F95 content.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
No story. It's what developers call "emergent gameplay," which is a fancy of way of saying it's like The Sims. Meaning that there is no predefined story, so the story can be whatever you want it to be.

Personally I like these a hell of a lot more than most of the totally on-rails glorified VNs that make up 99% of F95 content.
It's not entirely emergent gameplay. I mean, every update includes specific events for specific characters building out an overarching chain of events through the game. There are also specific unique responses for different characters. Doing only those events would still take a few hours. Though they can all also be avoided or changed by performing those events using different randomly generated characters.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes