Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
btw its a nice idea with NPCs developing relationships with other people
but I just went with Stephanie meeting a guy, getting engaged, getting married and divorcing him...
... all of it, in a time period of a single week...
so maybe there should have been some experience bar to fill up until they progress to the next stage or something...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Those events generally trigger much too seldomly. I have the feeling, during a whole week only one event triggers, if any. I never had that daughter hiring event (it's broken anyway since the beginning and still without fix). The AC breakdown event I had only once, and the release-stress-because-being-teased event as well. And I an in the end phase of the game now, each of the 30 employees at over 150 sluttiness, 500 happiness and 200 obedience at the very least.

Also, why the hell can you date only one girl per week, at Friday evening?

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Those events generally trigger much too seldomly. I have the feeling, during a whole week only one event triggers, if any. I never had that daughter hiring event (it's broken anyway since the beginning and still without fix). The AC breakdown event I had only once, and the release-stress-because-being-teased event as well. And I an in the end phase of the game now, each of the 30 employees at over 150 sluttiness, 500 happiness and 200 obedience at the very least.

Also, why the hell can you date only one girl per week, at Friday evening?
If you download cheat mod you can increase the chance of events to spawn. But doesnt seem to trigger cousins boobjob event still, maybe there are some requirements for it D:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
If people want to give some input on the upcoming changes to how sex works in the game, then Vren made a post here discussing a bit of what is planned.

Reactions: gregers

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
If people want to give some input on the upcoming changes to how sex works in the game, then Vren made a post here discussing a bit of what is planned.
Well, VREN puts very much effort into less urgent things in my opinion. The new sex system is an improvement as described on his patreon site, but still, there are so many bigger general problems. F.e. every update we get new clothes, which is nice, eye candy and so on, improves variation, but the major problem is, that there is hardly a story/real character interaction/or scripted events. (Many of the latter don't even trigger correctly and are too random - most of the time simply nothing happens - only the massive grind, which is no fun) The grind factor is insane in this game. Without cheats or console commands it's unplayable for me. Who wastes so much time for a game were you'll do redundant actions like raising core sluttiness of different employees or mastering a serum trait. The models also still don't look very attractive, especially the faces and hairstyles and this is a general design problem of LR2 in my opinion. So he should better work on this and do overhauls later.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well, VREN puts very much effort into less urgent things in my opinion. The new sex system is an improvement as described on his patreon site, but still, there are so many bigger general problems. F.e. every update we get new clothes, which is nice, eye candy and so on, improves variation, but the major problem is, that there is hardly a story/real character interaction/or scripted events. (Many of the latter don't even trigger correctly and are too random - most of the time simply nothing happens - only the massive grind, which is no fun) The grind factor is insane in this game. Without cheats or console commands it's unplayable for me. Who wastes so much time for a game were you'll do redundant actions like raising core sluttiness of different employees or mastering a serum trait. The models also still don't look very attractive, especially the faces and hairstyles and this is a general design problem of LR2 in my opinion. So he should better work on this and do overhauls later.
This has nothing to do with 'overhauling'. To make something actually work in LR2 he creates core mechanics. These have to be polished enough to both work on predefined chars as well as on artificially created ones. Once these are flushed out there is a stable 'framework' where every aspect can actually hook up onto. This framework isnt even done yet. This is the big difference between a VN with some arbitrary yes/no choices and a full blown game with a framework. Once everything works halfway decently he could easily change models for the chars etc as he actually automated most of the rendering. But at the current stage that would simply be a waste of his development time as there are more urgent tasks to finish yet.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Those events generally trigger much too seldomly. I have the feeling, during a whole week only one event triggers, if any. I never had that daughter hiring event (it's broken anyway since the beginning and still without fix).
You know what?
Me neither!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
no
wtf where is it
oh snap was that really it?
hahaha it works now
hmm well its crashing before it matters
err
ah I know!
hahahaha that actually worked? cool!
wtf? where is she
INTERESTING! Okay, good enough

Welp, It took an hour but I fixed it. You can now get the Daughter Hiring Event
It's still a little buggy, the Hire Screen doesn't show a background but you can still read her stats just fine
Also, after you hire her... the Daughter disappears until the next work day... It's just a minor delay, so I don't care enough to fix (and can be explained that the Mother had to deliver the news to her Daughter)
Also... the Daughter is at work as ???, meaning you need to go thru a quick little introduction spiel

I also made Crisis appear 15% of the time, and the Daughter event a Weight of 20, meaning it should happen fairly often compared to other events who generally have a priority of 5. Remember that this event has a few requirements...
1 - You need employees (duh)
2 - They need children... (duh)
3 - The employee needs to be at least 30 years old (maybe not expected?)
4 - You need at least 1 empty company space

Also, since this overwrites Script, if you had previous changes done to it... It will go away.

Reactions: Trollden

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You know what?
Me neither!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
no
wtf where is it
oh snap was that really it?
hahaha it works now
hmm well its crashing before it matters
err
ah I know!
hahahaha that actually worked? cool!
wtf? where is she
INTERESTING! Okay, good enough

Welp, It took an hour but I fixed it. You can now get the Daughter Hiring Event
It's still a little buggy, the Hire Screen doesn't show a background but you can still read her stats just fine
Also, after you hire her... the Daughter disappears until the next work day... It's just a minor delay, so I don't care enough to fix (and can be explained that the Mother had to deliver the news to her Daughter)
Also... the Daughter is at work as ???, meaning you need to go thru a quick little introduction spiel

I also made Crisis appear 15% of the time, and the Daughter event a Weight of 20, meaning it should happen fairly often compared to other events who generally have a priority of 5. Remember that this event has a few requirements...
1 - You need employees (duh)
2 - They need children... (duh)
3 - The employee needs to be at least 30 years old (maybe not expected?)
4 - You need at least 1 empty company space

Also, since this overwrites Script, if you had previous changes done to it... It will go away.
Good you provided the fix, but I already fixed it myself for the last release and published it here ;)

However, I trusted in Vren to have it fixed in original source already for the new release, but nada...

My fix has background correctly btw :)

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Welp... I tried
Oh well, as long as it works now I suppose

Edit - Your fix seems to break my game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since that fix is for version 0.21.1 then the script.rpy will not have the record_class attribute for the position Class, resulting in this error.
(Among other additions missing from 0.22.1, so using an updated fix would be necessary anyway for everything else to work)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Welp... I tried
Oh well, as long as it works now I suppose

Edit - Your fix seems to break my game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's because it was for the last release.
Since that fix is for version 0.21.1 then the script.rpy will not have the record_class attribute for the position Class, resulting in this error.
(Among other additions missing from 0.22.1, so using an updated fix would be necessary anyway for everything else to work)
I will upload the updated fix this evening. I did a playthrough with it, so it might be OK, but as I wrote, I got nearly no crysis event triggered. I did trigger the daughter event manually, though, so that one is OK.

Reactions: mochamas23

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
When you have 100% chance to successfully apply a serum - it's still sometimes fail. Jesus. Christ. This even not X-COM level of craziness >_<

• Haha
Reactions: mecha_froggy

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I will upload the updated fix this evening. I did a playthrough with it, so it might be OK, but as I wrote, I got nearly no crysis event triggered. I did trigger the daughter event manually, though, so that one is OK.
Did you upload it already?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did you upload it already?
Just came home -- I have a life, too ;)

Here you go. Maybe some of the fixes mentioned below got already fixed in vanilla game.

The patch does not add/modify anything to the game, just corrects the following bugs/game crashes. Except for the last bug, a new game is not required for the fix to work. Fixes include:
  • Nightly visit of mom (cowgirl sex) when her breasts are not visible (covered by clothing).
  • Two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • You jerk off loud and proud at your desk and several girls offer to serve you.
  • Hiring a prostitute in downtown.
  • Another fix for two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • Daughter crisis event (was totally broken, still may need to be improved).

Reactions: Munardy and Seewolf
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes