shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
As much as I enjoy this game, Vren really needs to get a handle on how female names are pronounced:

Kyle: Probably means Kylie, not the little boy in the hat from South Park

Jose: Probably means Josie, not a Mexican gardener

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Is Nora's research trait RXC really supposed to take 1,000,000 research units to get? That seems crazy, when I've maxed out my talent and am only making like 80 units a chunk.

also, are there any 'timed' events, like something I'll miss if I don't have a certain character to a certain slutty/love/obideance level by a certain day?

Apr 21, 2018
Is Nora's research trait RXC really supposed to take 1,000,000 research units to get? That seems crazy, when I've maxed out my talent and am only making like 80 units a chunk.

also, are there any 'timed' events, like something I'll miss if I don't have a certain character to a certain slutty/love/obideance level by a certain day?
Not sure about timed events, but Nora's trait is not meant to be researched. You gotta make a serum with that trait and use it on others. If an effect of the serum is observed, it increases the mastery level by 0.2 or 0.3, so about 5 doses would raise the trait to level 2. It does drop core sluttiness though.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Not sure about timed events, but Nora's trait is not meant to be researched. You gotta make a serum with that trait and use it on others. If an effect of the serum is observed, it increases the mastery level by 0.2 or 0.3, so about 5 doses would raise the trait to level 2. It does drop core sluttiness though.
Yeah if you listen to her whole thing she doesn't like how long it's taking working with the govt and wants you as an external party to get results from illegal human testing advance their research (very Joseph Mengele of her to be honest).

I normally hunt around for the ugliest character or two on the map and make them my guinea pig for all of Nora's drugs. Once you get 8 charisma you can just ask or demand for them to take it with almost 100% success rate. They have the listed positive and negative effects, as well as guaranteed side effects. They can be handy though if you're going to save scum to a manageable side effect (e.g. Manual synthesis requires slightly more resources, or libido suppressant can temporarily drop core sluttiness, which is handy for salary negotiations.)

I'm honestly kind of hopeful that plays into later plot developments, because the government is completely aware of this mind control break through and is trying to harness it themselves, eventually they're going to find out some shady pharma company (yours) is already pumping it out to market and try to retaliate. (Hopefully by sending a bunch of sexy inspectors and soldiers! and then maybe you could expand your workforce to include security and counterintelligence or something)

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
hi, some questions :

1. is there a way to make girls submissive etc ? ( via serum or any other way?)
2. can you make mom, aunt etc.. girlfriend?
3. is there a storyline other than nora's serum research?

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Seems another prostitute bug popped up in 0.22.1 In file downtown_events.rpy I changed:
call fuck_person (private = True)
into
call fuck_person(the_person), so far it seems to work, but it's a trial and error fix, so no guarantees that it doesn't mess up something else elsewhere, but it shouldn't.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
hi, some questions :

1. is there a way to make girls submissive etc ? ( via serum or any other way?)
2. can you make mom, aunt etc.. girlfriend?
3. is there a storyline other than nora's serum research?
1. Not unless you use the console
2. No, not at the moment (script suggests it may be possible in later versions)
3. Well, theres a few - but the thing is that the named characters each have a planned story arch and it progresses slowly with each patch. For an example your sister will get some webcam story stuff and so on. There is a roadmap here https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-22-1-vren.7260/page-80#post-1875912)

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
1. Not unless you use the console
2. No, not at the moment (script suggests it may be possible in later versions)
3. Well, theres a few - but the thing is that the named characters each have a planned story arch and it progresses slowly with each patch. For an example your sister will get some webcam story stuff and so on. There is a roadmap here https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-22-1-vren.7260/page-80#post-1875912)
thanks. where are we in the mom story now? is she fired already?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lab Rats 2 [v0.22.1] [Vren] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.03GB
Download ~504MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Last time I played this was about 6 months ago, is it still overwrought with frivolous things to do to get to the content? I love Lab Rats, and LR2 took all the things that were fun in Lab Rats and hid them behind hours of pointless business simulation bullshit. Have they trimmed it down any?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes