mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Just came home -- I have a life, too ;)

Here you go. Maybe some of the fixes mentioned below got already fixed in vanilla game.

The patch does not add/modify anything to the game, just corrects the following bugs/game crashes. Except for the last bug, a new game is not required for the fix to work. Fixes include:
  • Nightly visit of mom (cowgirl sex) when her breasts are not visible (covered by clothing).
  • Two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • You jerk off loud and proud at your desk and several girls offer to serve you.
  • Hiring a prostitute in downtown.
  • Another fix for two girls fight during work times because of rivalry.
  • Daughter crisis event (was totally broken, still may need to be improved).
File use in pc or can use file in Android? this is really frustrating for me

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
LR1 effectively was linear. It was perfectly possible to corrupt all of the girls - so ye, you did have a choice not to do so should you wish. But point is, why shouldn't you? It's like having an apple right in front of you and leaving it to rot...

And don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly ok with the business sim aspect of LR2. It's only I very much hope to see far more options to develop NPCs and shape them to your liking. So to hire these randomly generated girls and by player efforts turn them into whatever you would like them to become.
Turn her into a bimbo, enable fetishes, turn her into a slave, turn a faithful wife into a hotwife cuckolding her husband. The sky is the limit, really.
Above all else shape these yet-another-randomly-generated-NPCs into someone unique and interesting. Even if it would require so much effort from the player that you would be unable to do such things with all NPCs - whatever, Quality > Quantity.
This, I think, would make this game epic.

Yah, I just want to pay off mom loan , buy own house, and have a harem LOL. After I have molded everyone.. and most of the town.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
yo is the artwork still trash?
Trash is needlessly rude, but yes, the art is still broadly the same 3D models as always.

I really don't understand the desire to just be scornful of what's clearly a key aspect of the game being discussed. If you don't like the models being used, simply insulting them isn't going to help. After this much development, it should be clear that the visual style isn't going to change. If that's a dealbreaker for you, why are you still here at all? If you think there are improvements that can be made that don't demand changing what is clearly locked in, by all means, make your suggestions... Especially if you have ideas for how to implement them. You'd be amazed at how receptive some of the developers around here can be if you bring them a well thought out plan for how to improve the game they're making.

evilfuzzyman

Mar 6, 2017
If we're talking about the art, Mom's default hair is kind of ass and I don't like Lily's face. It is also unfortunate Nora is now a fatty instead of a super model researcher. I will also not hire people if they have that stupid twin buns hair style.

On the other hand the clothing choices are pretty good, my favorites being the apron, sweater dress and thigh high socks. It's annoying to keep telling the girls to stop trying to take off their socks though, like yo I'm balls deep in you and you're thinking about your socks? wtf.

Reactions: JonesTheFake

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If we're talking about the art, Mom's default hair is kind of ass and I don't like Lily's face. It is also unfortunate Nora is now a fatty instead of a super model researcher. I will also not hire people if they have that stupid twin buns hair style.

On the other hand the clothing choices are pretty good, my favorites being the apron, sweater dress and thigh high socks. It's annoying to keep telling the girls to stop trying to take off their socks though, like yo I'm balls deep in you and you're thinking about your socks? wtf.
Regarding the double bun: in game\clothing_lists.rpy, you can comment out (using a '#'), or just remove, the twintail option. Make sure to comment both lines AND make sure none of the random creations (create_random_person) near the bottom of the file use it, as that can cause an error. I don't remember if it's there natively as I remove it myself.

I've never seen sock removal during any act, as it doesn't block nudity (tits or pussy usable variables). I'm curious what act you are doing when that happens?

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Trash is needlessly rude, but yes, the art is still broadly the same 3D models as always.

I really don't understand the desire to just be scornful of what's clearly a key aspect of the game being discussed. If you don't like the models being used, simply insulting them isn't going to help. After this much development, it should be clear that the visual style isn't going to change. If that's a dealbreaker for you, why are you still here at all? If you think there are improvements that can be made that don't demand changing what is clearly locked in, by all means, make your suggestions... Especially if you have ideas for how to implement them. You'd be amazed at how receptive some of the developers around here can be if you bring them a well thought out plan for how to improve the game they're making.
lol u got really offended. I'm not insulting the developer or what he's doing. Actually, I find that all the mechanics and stuff that he's focusing on really great and can't wait for it all to be finished. However it doesn't change the fact that the artwork in the game is really, really bad and you, considering you're even on this site, should know what the main purpose of these kinds of games are. The reason I asked was that I read that the developer was going to put most of his focus on the mechanics and the stuff you can do in the game before working on the artwork. I was wondering if that's still the case since this game has been in development for a while. I really don't understand why you got so offended and you clearly over-read into a simple statement asking whether the artwork is still bad or if the developer started working on it, as he did state he would, in the past.

Reactions: Eispanther

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
lol u got really offended.
Nope. You're attributing a lot of tone to a post that I wrote to be read almost completely matter of fact. It's hard to read "Is the artwork still trash?" without inferring insult, and my point is simply that insulting people rarely motivates them to do what you want them to. It's nice to have a little added context for your original post, though.

On another note, the models *have* been tweaked since development started. The range of various attributes have been narrowed so that even though they're still randomized, you're likely to end up with a more aesthetically pleasing model. It doesn't sound like that's what you were hoping for, though, and I don't believe there are plans to change to a different system in the future.

Draconian_One

May 29, 2018
I'll start off by saying I really loved the first game. It took me a bit to get into the 2nd one, but here I am really enjoying this one as well. I have however encountered something a bit interesting. Since previous saves don't work in new versions, I've been boosting MC's Int and R&D numbers beyond standard in the console to help me get through research faster. Doing this causes the game to hang, and it will hang indefinitely for me unless I click again to make the screen go gray and get it to say (not responding). It used to be a min of so of this and the game would continue. This still works, kinda. It's just taking more clicks, 3-5, before the screen goes gray and I get the (not responding) message, and it takes anywhere from 5 minutes or more to work through it. My record high has been about an hour and a half. I'm wondering if anyone else encounters this, and if they have found a solution. Also posting just to provide feedback. I know there is the issue with the .exe being sluggish, and wonder if this might be related somehow.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
I'll start off by saying I really loved the first game. It took me a bit to get into the 2nd one, but here I am really enjoying this one as well. I have however encountered something a bit interesting. Since previous saves don't work in new versions, I've been boosting MC's Int and R&D numbers beyond standard in the console to help me get through research faster. Doing this causes the game to hang, and it will hang indefinitely for me unless I click again to make the screen go gray and get it to say (not responding). It used to be a min of so of this and the game would continue. This still works, kinda. It's just taking more clicks, 3-5, before the screen goes gray and I get the (not responding) message, and it takes anywhere from 5 minutes or more to work through it. My record high has been about an hour and a half. I'm wondering if anyone else encounters this, and if they have found a solution. Also posting just to provide feedback. I know there is the issue with the .exe being sluggish, and wonder if this might be related somehow.
Like you i usually cheat with the start, but i edit the \game\script.rpy to give myself higher stats from the get go. Search for "default character_points = 20" and change it to whatever you want - just make sure you also bump up the max points you can put in as you need to hit 0 points before you can start the game.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'll start off by saying I really loved the first game. It took me a bit to get into the 2nd one, but here I am really enjoying this one as well....It's just taking more clicks, 3-5, before the screen goes gray and I get the (not responding) message, and it takes anywhere from 5 minutes or more to work through it... I know there is the issue with the .exe being sluggish, and wonder if this might be related somehow.
Renpy is simply not made for this kind of calculation heavy stuff Vren is doing currently. There where similar issues down the road in earlier versions and Vren tweaked a bit here and there to get it to flow better again. When you cheat like you do you basically reintroduce what he tried to eliminate

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
Good day, i played this game a little bit , but i wanna ask if there is a modality to mod the % chance of the serums traits to apply. I modified the numbers in the serums.rpy , but i get error after error. . . does any1 know a way to help me ?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Renpy is simply not made for this kind of calculation heavy stuff Vren is doing currently. There where similar issues down the road in earlier versions and Vren tweaked a bit here and there to get it to flow better again. When you cheat like you do you basically reintroduce what he tried to eliminate
when will the latest version come out?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes