themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
even though all my employees have max happiness, slutiness, obedience and love they all want pay raises every god damn day wtf??

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
The models are still ugly as hell and the UI is still a convoluted mess of numbers often requiring visits to multiple different menus for what should be at a glance information. I love Ren'Py as an adult VN engine - but it is NOT meant for a business/economics focused game. Trying to shoehorn all that in there isn't doing anyone any favors.
Thanks for this. I look for something of this nature whenever this gets an update. can't wait until the models are like the original.

Reactions: Fossilf

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Open "game\limited_time_events.rpy" in an editor and scroll to the end. I would say its guaranteed.
Yeah I'm sure it is but I'm just eager to see it. Being able to impregnate any woman in the town and see their pregnant models, have pregnant sex with them. I'm sure it will happen I'm just eager for it to get here.

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
The models are still ugly as hell and the UI is still a convoluted mess of numbers often requiring visits to multiple different menus for what should be at a glance information. I love Ren'Py as an adult VN engine - but it is NOT meant for a business/economics focused game. Trying to shoehorn all that in there isn't doing anyone any favors.
Came here to say this. If the models weren't so unattractive (seriously-- 85% of what generates is what I would personally consider a "4" or "5" or lower) this would be a much better game -- besides some grindy repetition to get stats up, it's actually pretty fun to play. Just wish the girls didn't look so much like dog food.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Came here to say this. If the models weren't so unattractive (seriously-- 85% of what generates is what I would personally consider a "4" or "5" or lower) this would be a much better game -- besides some grindy repetition to get stats up, it's actually pretty fun to play. Just wish the girls didn't look so much like dog food.
Play with mods. Only 2/6 faces look attractive so you can use the cheat mod to change how girls look.

I also edit the game files to make random generation more attractive.

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Is their a guide to get money efficiently earlier in game so you wont be scrambling later on?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Do they dislike/hate their job? That might have something to do with it.
yea now that I look at it its the same 11 employees complain every shift and the daily report says they're unhappy with their job and thinking about quitting. How do I get them to like their job? Or do I just kick them to the curb?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
How to make mom and sis become our girlfriend, and how to have affair with people that have married????
Family members can't be your girlfriends (yet) and to start an affair the married woman needs to have high sluttiness and high love.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Is their a guide to get money efficiently earlier in game so you wont be scrambling later on?
One of my complains in the game is that the only way to make money seems to be:
Rush basic medical drug.
Design a basic medical drug.
Get the drug from production.
Talk to stephany about advancing research.
After getting tier 2 research research advance drug creation and advance medical trait.
Create a potion with basic and advance medical trait.
You shoud now have a potion that is worth around 200 credits.
Go to production and set this potion on auto sale at 0.
Now hire someone for every job.
Check only if there stats is 30+ for the job you want them to do.

Once you have 1 person in every job you can do whatever you want as money slowly grows.
Depending on the route you go you might want to focus on increasing your staff so you have more production.
As a general rule: The more people working in production the more gets made the more get sold.
It is just a matter of keeping the supply people up with the production people.
The vast majority of your workers will be production workers.

You can also just limet yourself to just 5.
It is easier to keep track and corrupt 5 people then 31.
Tho money will be slower it is still possible to have several thousends within weeks.

Eventualy you want to create a drug that has around 800+ money value but by that time you already "won" the game.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I really enjoy the game, it is quite unique, altough sometimes a bit grindy at start.

The only thing that really really annoys me is when it comes to adding clothing sets to my favorite girls. At that point i normally make around 40-80 sets all around (full sets, over- and underwear) and it simply sucks that i have to manually add one single set after the other to each girl.

Might i suggest adding a small button to be able to add selected groups of clothing to a chosen girl?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes