boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I see what you mean. I honestly didn't play past the point where I saw more than a few character models, so I didn't realize characters were procedurally generated. That sheds a lot of light on the subject, but...and this may be an unpopular opinion: I would much rather have liked there to be far fewer good looking girls than an infinite selection of horrific sunken faced lumpy body monsters. I realize that goes against what the dev wanted to do with this game now though. Still I'll hope for a major character model overhaul, otherwise I don't know if I can truly enjoy this game.
You probably aren't in the minority. I think this site has a lot more fans of visual novels than of games that focus more on mechanics. I'm just glad that despite their lower popularity, there are developers out there willing to make some of the more gameplay-focused games for those of us that prefer them.

I gotta say though... something stirred inside me responding your original post when I started thinking about using honey select to make models. It would be amazing if honey select itself were moddable enough to the point that this game could be ported to run on the honey select engine so that the models could come from randomization of honey select's character system (including clothing). Then the sex scenes could be animated (with an MC that you can customize). The problem with honey select was always that it was more of an animation viewer and character customizer than a game. And my gosh would Vren's concept, systems, and game mechanics just completely fill that gameplay void from honey select (and conversely honey select's strengths would fix the pitfalls of making a dynamic character system in something like renpy).

wishful thinking.

Last edited:

alv0192

Jan 4, 2018
You can always edit the random_lists.rpy file to change the spread of skills when they are generated. You can also use this file to change the weight of variables like skin color, weight (body type), boob size, hair color, and even that one face you don't like. You know the one. Comment it out with ##, nobody will know but you.
I don't know a lot about rpy
can you please put an example?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know a lot about rpy
can you please put an example?
Okay, so I'm not playing the latest version here, but as an example take the "random_lists.rpy" file and open it with a text editor. Even basic old Notepad will do. Poke around a bit and look at the variables.
In this example, we're going to CTRL-F to find "list_of_tits" to see how breast sizes are assigned. As it happens, it's a weighted list, which means that the numeric value in a line like "list_of_tits.append(["AA",5])" means the likelihood of that size showing up as a percentile chance. The sum of the numbers in the whole group of lines don't have to add up to 100, but whatever the total is, size AA breasts will be 5 parts of that total. Think of the sum of the numbers being the denominator, and 5 is the numerator in a fraction. We could change that "5" to "100", and you've just increased the likelihood of the smallest size of breast by a factor of 20. You could zero out or assign a value of "1" to breast sizes you don't like to see to minimize their chance of showing up.
Another example in that same "random_lists.rpy" file is the body weight. I forget what the standard weighted chance for the "curvy" body is, but I changed that line in my game to "list_of_body_types.append(["curvy_body",1])" because I think that body type looks ugly. Don't like being called "Fuck Meat" as a nickname by the girls? Change the line "list_of_player_titles.append("Fuck Meat")" to "list_of_player_titles.append("Hot Stuff")".
Don't like that your sister is such a bitch at the beginning of the game? Change the numbers in the line that controls her starting stats. CTRL-F for "### LILY ###" and go down a few lines to the line of code that starts with "stat_array =". Her skills and starting behavior including love, sluttiness, obedience and happiness are right there.
The "script.rpy" file is full of things you can edit as well, but it's a much larger file and you have to wade through a ton of code. In this file you can change your starting money and a bunch of other factors and variables.
Between these two files you can change how likely certain hair colors and faces are to show up in random girls, change default starting happiness for new hires, change the age ranges, really just about anything.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
So i am lost and really wishing there was some form of walkthrough on this game. I have achieved maximum research available in the game and have yet to find Nora or the university location. I am over 80 in game days and have tried waiting and working in almost all work spaces and public locations but cannot seem to find her. The game says there is blackmail content for the cousin, havent seen it, a story line for Alexia of some sort, i have gotten as far as hiring her and no further so i dont know if that's it, aunt and cousin moved in and were moved out and now no further progress is being made.

how far am i expected to have reached to see all content because there are zero guidelines anywhere thus far it seems.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
So i am lost and really wishing there was some form of walkthrough on this game. I have achieved maximum research available in the game and have yet to find Nora or the university location. I am over 80 in game days and have tried waiting and working in almost all work spaces and public locations but cannot seem to find her. The game says there is blackmail content for the cousin, havent seen it, a story line for Alexia of some sort, i have gotten as far as hiring her and no further so i dont know if that's it, aunt and cousin moved in and were moved out and now no further progress is being made.

how far am i expected to have reached to see all content because there are zero guidelines anywhere thus far it seems.
Go see your head researcher (initially Stephanie) and check if there's anything you haven't done with her.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017

Starting things with Nora depends on having Stephanie as your head researcher for the second research tier upgrade event. There'll be an option of asking Nora for help instead of spending the 2,000. No idea on the other things though.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Last I played this, I made a serum with love and obedience enhancers and seemingly no side effects. Yet the day after using it, the victims actually LOST love and obedience. This caused a lot of people in my game to end up with 0 love and obedience, even after shoving love and obedience potions down their throat. Was this a bug, or is it intentional for serums to act like this?

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Last I played this, I made a serum with love and obedience enhancers and seemingly no side effects. Yet the day after using it, the victims actually LOST love and obedience. This caused a lot of people in my game to end up with 0 love and obedience, even after shoving love and obedience potions down their throat. Was this a bug, or is it intentional for serums to act like this?
It was probably a bug. I seem to remember there being a bug for a while where serum removal effect weren't being called correctly and could sometimes lead to situations like this. Also, you have to master the different serum ingredients. Until you do, there may develop side effects that could possibly do something like this also.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks. After creating the serum it showed that it hah no side effects, so I don't understand how mastery could have affected it. Maybe it's another game mechanic I'm misunderstanding (plenty of that in this game)

Z3nkai

May 2, 2017
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'base_outfit'

AttributeError: 'MainCharacter' object has no attribute 'max_energy_cap'

Same Errors two different Saves two different computers

Reactions: mumudark and Sihn8

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hmm, my girlfriend has "cheating on men" as a loved activity but gets upset if I do something with another girl in front of her. I'm not sure I want that level of realism in this game.

Seriously, though, it's pretty neat.

I do have one question, since the search function is failing me. Can you ever get any of your family members to agree to be your girlfriend in the current build? Also, are your sister and mother ever in the same room?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Really good update I found this game has turned around into something amazing.

Can you do anything after steph selects three employees for her test? I don't see any options to do anything more with them or her.

What happens after you finish the research for Nora's drug? It has a lot of work to do in it and I'm wondering if its just a red herring.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Really good update I found this game has turned around into something amazing.

Can you do anything after steph selects three employees for her test? I don't see any options to do anything more with them or her.

What happens after you finish the research for Nora's drug? It has a lot of work to do in it and I'm wondering if its just a red herring.
The scene with the three employees unlocks the next serum research tier. No speacial scenes for this event as of now, may be changed by Vren or the modding comunity sometimes, who knows..
Finishing all the projects for Nora will give you the opportunity to research special serum traits after studying persons with certain stats and relations to you.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes