xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Stephanies slutiness halted at 1 full yellow heart... and i couldnt up it anymore..??? solve method?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Hello. Just a little first mod focused on the personnalities (family, colleagues and recruits)

The idea is to make NPCs more realistic by affecting them a work profile and a sex profile as indicated in the spoiler.

How to install :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't deliver a script.rpy because code have too many changes too often and I try to maintain all my code out of it.

The content :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evidently all my code is free for any use.
@Vren : I've some free time and can help you to reorganise your code to make it easier to maintain and test if you need, you know, the work generally we give to trainee because it's too boring :D

Have a good play time :)

Last edited:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Stephanies slutiness halted at 1 full yellow heart... and i couldnt up it anymore..??? solve method?
Flirting will only get you up to 1 star of sluttiness. After that you will need to start seducing her and choosing sex acts that are marked in green as exciting. You also get a bonus to slutiness if she likes or loves a certain type of finish and you give it to her (for example, if she likes cum facials, cumming on her face instead of in her mouth after a blowjob will get you a 5-10 increase in her sluttiness). Same thing for creampies, risking getting pregnant, drinking cum, being covered in cum, anal creampies... there may be more.

And remember, everything you are doing above is just increasing TEMPORARY sluttiness in red... to make sure some of that is converting to permanent sluttiness (in yellow) each turn, make sure you are giving them serums with suggestibility traits.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah I'm updated to Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.2-pc
I'm running the cheat...
Windows client,
When a girl takes control... Total break I'm not sure how to fix it because... I don't know where to look and I'm at best an amateur programmer, posted a simmilar save getting the same thing again... any suggestions and or help at this point would be GREAT. Yeah...

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Most likely he's talking about the cheat mod that's part of the mod pack.
I'm having the same issue that cj1015 describes. Since this has been reported a few days back already without anyone coming up with a fix I guess it is a more complicated matter, hopefully fixed in a later version of the game/mod.

Reactions: cj1015

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
This bug is corrected in 23.2 but I don't know if the cheat replace the script.rpy with a previous version.

Be careful when the script.rpy is replaced in a renpy game but mainly in LabRats 2 because as it is written for now most of the code is in script.rpy

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 346, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4918, in redraw_scene
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1984, in draw_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1959, in build_person_displayable
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4022, in generate_draw_list
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3818, in generate_item_displayable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_image'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 8663, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 8789, in script call
  File "chat_actions.rpyc", line 1360, in script call
  File "sex_mechanics.rpyc", line 151, in script call
  File "sex_mechanics.rpyc", line 346, in script
  File "/data/user/0/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 346, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4918, in redraw_scene
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1984, in draw_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1959, in build_person_displayable
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4022, in generate_draw_list
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3818, in generate_item_displayable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_image'
After done sex cousin

hre83276

May 15, 2018
Improvement idea:
In the outfit category, an option to make the staff able to pick their outfit as long as it fits within a given (purchased) outfit policy. For example a formula that would use random variables to pick a variety of outfits as long as the sum remains under the given policy. Colors would be randomized on the entire color grid or within a few selected tones. That would create a greater variety of outfits without the need to setup custom outfits, while leaving this option on is definitely desirable.

Now delivering on that would require a programming wiz with a dirty mind, something I believe every stem uni is filled with.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Improvement idea:
In the outfit category, an option to make the staff able to pick their outfit as long as it fits within a given (purchased) outfit policy. For example a formula that would use random variables to pick a variety of outfits as long as the sum remains under the given policy. Colors would be randomized on the entire color grid or within a few selected tones. That would create a greater variety of outfits without the need to setup custom outfits, while leaving this option on is definitely desirable.

Now delivering on that would require a programming wiz with a dirty mind, something I believe every stem uni is filled with.
Is that not already so? If you provide several outfits, the girls will pick one.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I think he meant: you say: firmpolicy says naughty 45 or less, and the girls would start to wear outfits with this value.
Or maybe: all girls have to wear skirts (and so no more trousers are worn by the girls)
Would make somethings a lot easier because you don't have to create 5...? Outfits for variety.

I personally would like to have a filter for Interviews...
I mean at the moment it is like: Oh your stats all sum up to 4... wow...off course i was searching for you...NOT!
And by the way...could we have a (somehow) fix amount of likes/dislikes or loves/hates? finding a good girl which has 1 dislike and 7 hates...yeah, she sure likes to work...let's hire her. A balanced sum of likes/loves and dislikes/hates would be better.
But hey, there is already enough in for us, and who knows what the future brings...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think he meant: you say: firmpolicy says naughty 45 or less, and the girls would start to wear outfits with this value.
Or maybe: all girls have to wear skirts (and so no more trousers are worn by the girls)
Would make somethings a lot easier because you don't have to create 5...? Outfits for variety.

I personally would like to have a filter for Interviews...
I mean at the moment it is like: Oh your stats all sum up to 4... wow...off course i was searching for you...NOT!
And by the way...could we have a (somehow) fix amount of likes/dislikes or loves/hates? finding a good girl which has 1 dislike and 7 hates...yeah, she sure likes to work...let's hire her. A balanced sum of likes/loves and dislikes/hates would be better.
But hey, there is already enough in for us, and who knows what the future brings...
I second that part with the interview. I mean, I am looking for a researcher, and someone who absolutely hates researching applies? Seriously? The other stats, however, should not be touched. I mean, you cannot say in your job ad that you only hire people who love everything and hate nothing. If you place an ad for a specific job, however, I would not expect someone who hates that position would even consider to apply. At least the probability for that should be reduced significantly.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Any way to make relatives your girlfriends? and to make someone married get a divorce?
You cant make them your girlfriend - current code prohibits you from that. he hints as some more options for the future in a comment in the code - but as of now: no

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I second that part with the interview. I mean, I am looking for a researcher, and someone who absolutely hates researching applies? Seriously? The other stats, however, should not be touched. I mean, you cannot say in your job ad that you only hire people who love everything and hate nothing. If you place an ad for a specific job, however, I would not expect someone who hates that position would even consider to apply. At least the probability for that should be reduced significantly.
You are not looking for a researcher in terms of the game mechanics . You are looking for employees in general and the decision where to place them occurs after they show up for the interview/send their resume.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You are not looking for a researcher in terms of the game mechanics . You are looking for employees in general and the decision where to place them occurs after they show up for the interview/send their resume.
I know how the game currently does it, and I say it does it wrong. Or not like I would do it in real life.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I know how the game currently does it, and I say it does it wrong. Or not like I would do it in real life.
I don't agree in full.
Lots of people hate their jobs. I'd agree for an argument about some statistic about the classic "I just need that job", but people constantly apply and work jobs they hate. I agree, that the game simulates it bad, but expecting to get only people who like or have nothing against a job position is not realistic.

Reactions: shinonen

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't agree in full.
Lots of people hate their jobs. I'd agree for an argument about some statistic about the classic "I just need that job", but people constantly apply and work jobs they hate. I agree, that the game simulates it bad, but expecting to get only people who like or have nothing against a job position is not realistic.
This is why I wrote I would not expect that nobody who dislikes a job could probaly apply. It's a question of likeliness.

Also, it is rather possible that likes and dislikes change over time. And in a game like this, it should be possible to develop a serum that cures everything.

In fact, such a serum already kind of exists. In later game, regardless of likes/dislikes, each and every employee has a 1,000+ happiness, no matter what.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes