Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
As you meet more and more women and interact with them, the game seemingly records to the save file every single action you've done. So after like 8-10 women the save files grow to ridiculous sizes and the loading time is just unbearable.
For example, let's have a look at my save file (after a few weeks of ingame time) that is 8.9 Mb, so it's not really much with today's computers, right? Wrong. A save file is actually a .zip archive, and inside this archive there are several files among which there is a .jpg screenshot to identify the save and a .log file that contains the saved game data. This .log file is 6 times as large, 52 Mb. No wonder the loading takes forever.
I call this bad programming. After you meet even more women, like 20-25, it'll take you 3-4-5 minutes to load. And you don't even have a minigame to play while you wait!

Reactions: czertik

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
As you meet more and more women and interact with them, the game seemingly records to the save file every single action you've done. So after like 8-10 women the save files grow to ridiculous sizes and the loading time is just unbearable.
For example, let's have a look at my save file (after a few weeks of ingame time) that is 8.9 Mb, so it's not really much with today's computers, right? Wrong. A save file is actually a .zip archive, and inside this archive there are several files among which there is a .jpg screenshot to identify the save and a .log file that contains the saved game data. This .log file is 6 times as large, 52 Mb. No wonder the loading takes forever.
I call this bad programming. After you meet even more women, like 20-25, it'll take you 3-4-5 minutes to load. And you don't even have a minigame to play while you wait!
This is one of the reasons I play the bugfixed and modded version. 30 employed girls, about 100 days ingame and still less than 4MB savefile.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: ginger and Daasss

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I've been following this game on and off for a while, and think I've been quite forgiving since it's still an early build. This is my, (hopefully constructive) input.

My major gripe is the whole business part is unnecessarily difficult. Yeah, I know that's 90% of the game:

- The fact that your employees are paid daily is both unrealistic, and unfairly debilitating. If I could save up my money for just two days, I might be able to actually do something. Employees should be paid on either a weekly or monthly basis. And I think the game was still taking my money on weekends when no one is working. I might double check.

- Being able to hire only one employee at a time is also both unrealistic and unfairly debilitating. Employers in real life can hire as many applicants as they want. The fact that I can only hire one forces me to choose between two employees I could want. As a side note, I'm not into 40+ year old women, and most people that age should already be set in careers. A lower age average would both make more sense and be more appealing.

- I can't stay in the black, despite the fact that my girls in supply, production, and marketing all have high ability and skill scores. I spend most of my day-passing actions "organizing" to increase efficiency, but I still can't gain a profit.

- My girls are growing unhappy with their jobs despite the fact that I have a girl with a high score in both HR and Charisma in Human Resources. (You have one job Tina! Fucking do it! :ROFLMAO:) If I was interested in an HR sim, I would go play an HR sim, not an eroge. I don't want to have to micro-manage everything including my employees' happiness. I want to hire my 5 people and let the well-oiled machine go so I can focus on the juicy bits. :cool:

UI Suggestion:
On the staff review sheet, I get all of the information I need except which department each employee is assigned to. It would also be helpful to be able to sort by each category as well. With larger numbers of workers, it would be more efficient when comparing stats so as to determine who should be where.

Bug?:
There is text being chopped off at the bottom of the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I got for now. I may update or write a new post later.

Reactions: karollol

grimmidnightreaper

Jul 18, 2019
how do you type in the
mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount =
and
mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))
in console?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Gibberish666

Earning money is fairly easy in this game. The start can be a bit bumpy, but with doing photos with you sister (+100$) or looking in the streets for money in downtown (+200$ early on, no idea whats the trigger for this to stop) you can manage until the point you can create a serum with 3-4 ingredients (effects doesn't matter, just value counts, like "exotic something" +40$ or similar) with the higherst available value.

Set up production to the majority part making this serum and selling everything you produce (you don't want to use this serum!). After reaching this point money is no problem anymore and later on doing serums just for the money with 5-6 parts, you will earn several thousands of dollars each day even with a staff with less than 10 people.

Reactions: ginger

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Gibberish666

Earning money is fairly easy in this game. The start can be a bit bumpy, but with doing photos with you sister (+100$) or looking in the streets for money in downtown (+200$ early on, no idea whats the trigger for this to stop) you can manage until the point you can create a serum with 3-4 ingredients (effects doesn't matter, just value counts, like "exotic something" +40$ or similar) with the higherst available value.

Set up production to the majority part making this serum and selling everything you produce (you don't want to use this serum!). After reaching this point money is no problem anymore and later on doing serums just for the money with 5-6 parts, you will earn several thousands of dollars each day even with a staff with less than 10 people.
I appreciate the hints.
However with that said, I think my points still stand because a major goal of game design is to minimize player a player's ignorance in how to play the game, and eroge games set very, very low bars. I know it's not user error because I'm not stupid. I'm very familiar with video games that require a great deal more thought than Call of Duty. I think, if getting money in the game was easy and properly incorporated, then it would be more intuitive and I wouldn't be writing about it and receiving outside help. That is to say, asking for help is a symptom of the actual problem. I'm not the first, and I won't be the last because these early builds have thus far failed to meet that goal, imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Good game but the actual sexual content is poor. Would like to see the MC interact with other characters in some way not just them changing positions on their own (I mean visually). Now its a ton of work for a bit of dialogue and character changing poses.

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
My major gripe is the whole business part is unnecessarily difficult. Yeah, I know that's 90% of the game:
Personally, I would like a more difficult business part. Yes, really. Once you have the basics down its basically just a click and wait, you make money without even trying.

Quick guide:

Creation: 1 Point Charisma, 1 Point each Work Skills, 4 Points foreplay/oral/vaginal

Day 1: Smalltalk with Stephanie, if she hates/dislikes working or research work start over. Research Basic Medical Application.

Day 2: Continiue researching Basic Medical Application, hire 1 girl. At this point in the game we do not care about looks, age etc. We will replace the early staff later anyway. Take the one with highest supply score. Note: Score =/= Skill. Let her work in supply. Continue researching Basic Medical Application. You should finish around afternoon/evening. Create your first serum. This takes time, so we set research to suggestion drugs. We don't want Stephanie twiddling her thumbs, right? Change research again, this time to our first serum, lets call it "Basic Meds". Your supplies should build up in the meantime.

Day 3: Organize business first thing in the early morning. Resaerch on "Basic Meds" should finish in the morning/afternoon. Make sure Stephanie is in the lab! Let her finalize the design. One free prototype gets added to the stockpile. Grab that one free serum, talk to Stephanie, advance research, change research to improved serum production. (This opens up clinical testing procedure after you finish that research!) Set your production to "Basic Meds", auto-sell threshold 0. Get your supply girl to work in production. Help in production.

Day 4: Early morning: Hire another girl, this time take the highest production score. Get her in production, move your supply girl from production to supply. Look at your stockpile/supply, decide where your help is needed. In the evening sell your "Basic Meds"

Day 5: Organize business first thing in the morning. Again decide where are you needed most. Your research on improved serum production should be finished by now, change to clinical testing procedure. Mom wants € 100,- in the evening, make sure you have the cash.

Weekend: Do supply, production or research, organize business last thing sunday.

Even with our crappy "Basic Meds" and suboptimal staff we should have reached a break even point by now.

Day 8/9/10: Finish research on clinical testing, next serum is improved serum production + basic medical application + clinical testing. Let's call it "Basic Money". Immediately change production to "Basic Money". Organize business in the early morning, sell your crap in the evening. Go to Nora, develop a (primitive) serum with her trait, use the prototype on some random person, small talk 5 times with said person, return to Nora - next research tier is unlocked.

Day 11/12: Hire 2 additional girls, one supply, one production. We have 5 employees now.

Weekend: If you have the cash, unlock your first policy: More employees! Hire HR girl. Hire Sales girl (Or Alexia).

Week 3: Focus your research on expensive serums, so research bigger/smaller tits. Make your bread&butter serum: Advanced serum production + basic meds + clinical testing + big tits + small tits. Use the prototype again to master the traits on some random person. Nora should also give you some traits to work with. (Easy € 2000,- every time!)

Week 4 and beyond: You're in the black, explore the town, explore Aunt/Sis/Mom, unlock policies, go to the movies or expensive restaurants. And finally get to work on some useful serum designs. Fire the old staff and hire your dream team if needed.

The above steps are for an unmodded game. The (really great!) modpack makes this even easier.

- Being able to hire only one employee at a time is also both unrealistic and unfairly debilitating. Employers in real life can hire as many applicants as they want. The fact that I can only hire one forces me to choose between two employees I could want. As a side note, I'm not into 40+ year old women, and most people that age should already be set in careers. A lower age average would both make more sense and be more appealing.
I like MILFs. I'm into older, experienced woman. Most woman that age have her kids finally out of the house and start working again. A higher age average would both make more sense and be more appealing. I hope you get my point. ;)

Bug?:
There is text being chopped off at the bottom of the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I got for now. I may update or write a new post later.
Not a bug, but a user error. Click the dark blue line to slide the log.

That being said, the game has tons of glitches/typos/bugs. Notably the really bad performance late game. But the balance in the business part is ok imho.

Cheers, Alex

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
People keep saying go to Nora how do you get Nora i am on day 53 no Nora is this another rng thing or did i miss something early?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
People keep saying go to Nora how do you get Nora i am on day 53 no Nora is this another rng thing or did i miss something early?
Somewhere about tier-three... you have the option to go to Nora, there are some requirements that have to be met. or it might be tier IV hard to remember... but you have to have some requirements to meet first to make this work I forget exactly what it is but you ask Stephanie about progressing your research. and you will have the option of going to Nora or spending 1k to get a serum.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Personally, I would like a more difficult business part. Yes, really. Once you have the basics down its basically just a click and wait, you make money without even trying.

Quick guide:

Creation: 1 Point Charisma, 1 Point each Work Skills, 4 Points foreplay/oral/vaginal

Day 1: Smalltalk with Stephanie, if she hates/dislikes working or research work start over. Research Basic Medical Application.

Day 2: Continiue researching Basic Medical Application, hire 1 girl. At this point in the game we do not care about looks, age etc. We will replace the early staff later anyway. Take the one with highest supply score. Note: Score =/= Skill. Let her work in supply. Continue researching Basic Medical Application. You should finish around afternoon/evening. Create your first serum. This takes time, so we set research to suggestion drugs. We don't want Stephanie twiddling her thumbs, right? Change research again, this time to our first serum, lets call it "Basic Meds". Your supplies should build up in the meantime.

Day 3: Organize business first thing in the early morning. Resaerch on "Basic Meds" should finish in the morning/afternoon. Make sure Stephanie is in the lab! Let her finalize the design. One free prototype gets added to the stockpile. Grab that one free serum, talk to Stephanie, advance research, change research to improved serum production. (This opens up clinical testing procedure after you finish that research!) Set your production to "Basic Meds", auto-sell threshold 0. Get your supply girl to work in production. Help in production.

Day 4: Early morning: Hire another girl, this time take the highest production score. Get her in production, move your supply girl from production to supply. Look at your stockpile/supply, decide where your help is needed. In the evening sell your "Basic Meds"

Day 5: Organize business first thing in the morning. Again decide where are you needed most. Your research on improved serum production should be finished by now, change to clinical testing procedure. Mom wants € 100,- in the evening, make sure you have the cash.

Weekend: Do supply, production or research, organize business last thing sunday.

Even with our crappy "Basic Meds" and suboptimal staff we should have reached a break even point by now.

Day 8/9/10: Finish research on clinical testing, next serum is improved serum production + basic medical application + clinical testing. Let's call it "Basic Money". Immediately change production to "Basic Money". Organize business in the early morning, sell your crap in the evening. Go to Nora, develop a (primitive) serum with her trait, use the prototype on some random person, small talk 5 times with said person, return to Nora - next research tier is unlocked.

Day 11/12: Hire 2 additional girls, one supply, one production. We have 5 employees now.

Weekend: If you have the cash, unlock your first policy: More employees! Hire HR girl. Hire Sales girl (Or Alexia).

Week 3: Focus your research on expensive serums, so research bigger/smaller tits. Make your bread&butter serum: Advanced serum production + basic meds + clinical testing + big tits + small tits. Use the prototype again to master the traits on some random person. Nora should also give you some traits to work with. (Easy € 2000,- every time!)

Week 4 and beyond: You're in the black, explore the town, explore Aunt/Sis/Mom, unlock policies, go to the movies or expensive restaurants. And finally get to work on some useful serum designs. Fire the old staff and hire your dream team if needed.

The above steps are for an unmodded game. The (really great!) modpack makes this even easier.

I like MILFs. I'm into older, experienced woman. Most woman that age have her kids finally out of the house and start working again. A higher age average would both make more sense and be more appealing. I hope you get my point. ;)

Not a bug, but a user error. Click the dark blue line to slide the log.

That being said, the game has tons of glitches/typos/bugs. Notably the really bad performance late game. But the balance in the business part is ok imho.

Cheers, Alex
Thanks for the help in detail.

I will agree to disagree with you on younger vs older women ;)

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
now i feel dumb i keep skipping through that part of the game because i thought it had nothing in it other then telling me to do this so i can play the game

unknow38

May 29, 2017
The game really need to fire up event more often, there is a single rpy file that is like 4000+ code line for random event and I am getting less than 10% of whatever random event was suppose to happen like what even is that? A poor attempt to make triple A game? I know it is a sandbox game but there is really nothing interesting once you have your own company auto sell and research up tier 3.

Even before that, the gameplay was nothing more than waiting for research to complete. The only event guarantees is the mom ask for $100 and as far as that event goes, you get a blowjob the end.

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
The game really need to fire up event more often, there is a single rpy file that is like 4000+ code line for random event and I am getting less than 10% of whatever random event was suppose to happen like what even is that? A poor attempt to make triple A game? I know it is a sandbox game but there is really nothing interesting once you have your own company auto sell and research up tier 3.

Even before that, the gameplay was nothing more than waiting for research to complete. The only event guarantees is the mom ask for $100 and as far as that event goes, you get a blowjob the end.
If lack of events is a major gripe for you, I suggest you could try using the Lab Rat 2 mod that's in the mod section. It fills out alot of the potions to allow fetish customization + options to change event proc chance along with smaller buttons for ui to make it look a bit nicer (imo)

The only issue with using it is that it does bring up the error screen a bit more, but the majority of it can be skipped over (with ignore), but there are a few crashing bugs.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
If lack of events is a major gripe for you, I suggest you could try using the Lab Rat 2 mod that's in the mod section. It fills out alot of the potions to allow fetish customization + options to change event proc chance along with smaller buttons for ui to make it look a bit nicer (imo)

The only issue with using it is that it does bring up the error screen a bit more, but the majority of it can be skipped over (with ignore), but there are a few crashing bugs.
Well, you really do not get the problem and also, why the hell do you even suggest mod as a solution when you know it has game crashing bug. I can code, modify it on my end and trigger it using command console but it is just irritating and painfully to look at a 4000+ code that is barely works.

A minor syntax error in that crises.rpy file won't even trigger unless the event fire (that is how python works) and bug fix that will still cause you to lose event because it is random fire.

Troqo

Sep 2, 2017
Uhh, I have a bug with Sarah. I ask her to look for employees and now she is spamming them to me. Anyone knows how to stop that? Its an endlees loop...

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes