Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
People keep saying go to Nora how do you get Nora i am on day 53 no Nora is this another rng thing or did i miss something early?
Nora can unlock Tier 3 Research. After you unlocked Tier 2 talk to Stephanie again, ask about advancing research. You can then choose between investing 2k OR let her contact Nora. Talk to her again and go visit Nora. Oh, and read carfully what Stephanie says at the end of the meeting.

Cheers, Alex

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
While I like this game quite a bit there are few issues that annoy the living hell out of me. Bad enough so when I run into it I stop playing and play something else.

This isn't meant to be to harsh on the developer as I said I like the game. So I have a few suggestions that might be fairly easy for him to implement and fix the issues listed. I'll list the solution below the problems.

1. You mess with a female who is sluttiness 10 and 30 love and she strips with no issues and you end up fucking her ... Then the same girl she is now sluttiness 50 and love 90 and you can't get her to take the fucking panties off no matter what all she does is keep telling you no I can't take those off in front of you. THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.
It feels like the random generator tests just one time at the start of the entire thing and you are forced to deal with it through out the entire damn sex sequence.

2. You put the condom on and it apparently is bonded to you no matter what. Doesn't matter if you give her a blow job in between .... At the end of it it acts as if the condom is on the entire time. There needs to be way to say fuck this I am taking the fucking condom the hell off. That way if at the start her sluttiness is say 25 and I raise it up using the artificial boosts I should be able to take advantage of it.

3. Other issues with excessive random. Character generation. You have workers who have massive skill sets their primary traits don't support. You can't have a brain surgeon who doesn't have the intellect to be a brain surgeon or the motor skills with their hands to do the job. Well it makes no sense to have a character with a 5 in production if their Focus is 1. Skills and traits should be supportive of one another. I had to go through 300 interviews to find one moderately decent production worker. The biggest issue was the skills and traits were unmatch and the persons wages ended way over priced for any job they could do.
The random generation of the game was so bad I got to the point and just said fuck paying over and over again and started simply reloading.

4. Much less of an issue is the balance of sex and energy acts and what they do.

Solutions:
1. You already have some flags I noticed in the game such as taboos. My suggestion is set flags for more things and if and once they are tripped they are easy to by pass. There should never be an issue like that of the panties listed above. If she is letting you finger her for God sakes I never in the long line of women I known have found one that wasn't willing to take them off. I can't count the number of times female forgot she left her panties in my pocket. Ok, granted some of them did it on purpose wanting to meet up a second time and so on.

The other option is tie the act to a level generated when the character is created. There should be a limited amount of flexibility in that value. Such as one girl might take hers off at 2 while another won't take them off till she reaches 10 sluttiness or at least temporary sluttiness.

2. This solution should be obvious a button or check box for condom on or off. You already have a point where if the girl is either in love enough and or slutty enough she won't ask to put it on and the player has the option. Well just make that check every time if they don't have the condom on. Hell maybe the player wants to be the dirt bag and take it off while her back is to them!
It just adds more play-ability doing it this way.

3. You apparently seem to have a tear based system in the game already for those more slutty educated and so on. Well my suggestion is flesh it out and include skill based towards jobs and so on. Make skills that are supported by traits. Decide what skill the work is going to be then and skill level and build the traits to support that skill. Also when you do make sure the things they like and hate coincide it makes no sense having a person who is supper good at one thing who hates work and hates the one job they can actually do.

Also companies put ads out for people with specific skills they don't ask for random people to show up with no skills in that job.

Reactions: Nekura

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Maybe I'm just a little retarded but I find this game a bit difficult without any instructions on how to start up business. Always tells me the bank reposed it and I just rage quit like a true gamer should lol

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Maybe I'm just a little retarded but I find this game a bit difficult without any instructions on how to start up business. Always tells me the bank reposed it and I just rage quit like a true gamer should lol
It's rather simple. The first week get to were you can make a serum for about $100 hire 1 person to buy supplies. Pick someone decent yea, the way the game currently is that means reloading till you get someone one. You are looking for Focus Supply skill and Char to be fairly high and wages to be low. It isn't necessarily smart to pick someone with high in everything. That Charisma is the least important out of it if you put your mouse over any of the action buttons related to a skill you can see the formula it's something to the effect of 3*Focus+2*skill+some other trait...

Supply = 3xFocus+2xSupply Skill + Charisma +10
Marketing = 3xCharisma+2xmarketing+Focus+5
Research = 3XIntelligence+2xresearch+Focus+10
Production = 3xFocus+2production+Intelligence+10
HR = 3xCharisma+2xHR+Intelligence+5

Once you can produce $180 Serums hire 2 more people one sales and one in production
$250 hire HR to keep you efficiently running

There is no sense looking for someone that is high in every attribute you just end up paying more money for something you aren't using. The highest paid person I have is an HR employee. Most of them are around $30 or less per day. If you look at those formulas above you should be able to find them at about $1 per point on the formula you can see the result of the formula int he left bottom of the employee bio.

Anyway the trick is to make sure the serum you are producing and the amount of it exceeds employee costs. You can increase the amount of serums you make by buying business policies to increase the amount a line can produce in a batch and the number of lines you can run. Also the employees can receive training and increase the skill.

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
3. Other issues with excessive random. Character generation. You have workers who have massive skill sets their primary traits don't support. You can't have a brain surgeon who doesn't have the intellect to be a brain surgeon or the motor skills with their hands to do the job. Well it makes no sense to have a character with a 5 in production if their Focus is 1. Skills and traits should be supportive of one another. I had to go through 300 interviews to find one moderately decent production worker. The biggest issue was the skills and traits were unmatch and the persons wages ended way over priced for any job they could do.
The random generation of the game was so bad I got to the point and just said fuck paying over and over again and started simply reloading.
Soooo much this! Vren could at least add some policies to work around that. It should be possible - our modders found a clever way. Related to this is the really bad performance - the more interviews you do, the more laggy the game gets.

Cheers, Alex

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Soooo much this! Vren could at least add some policies to work around that. It should be possible - our modders found a clever way. Related to this is the really bad performance - the more interviews you do, the more laggy the game gets.

Cheers, Alex
Honestly, I hadn't noticed the performance issue because I learned from the first time playing it not to bother to keep paying for it I just reload.

I just looked at at random_list.rpy and sex_mechanics.rpy. Ouch. Both could massively be improved both in performance and use of random.
The if statements in sex_mechanics is insane.
By the time you get there you already had the users input as to what he is wanting. So create each sex type into a function. associate it with the user response and store it in a dictionary. Use the user response to call the function from the dictionary. That cuts out all of those ifs.

The ifs inside each of the areas could in most part be solved resorting to math and a look up table then the final function rather than all the if statements.
Anyway doing so would get rid of almost all of the if statements and boost performance.
Granted that doesn't cover the bad use of random in it. That would take more looking into.

However the random_lists where people are created could be fixed drastically
Start by selecting the type of person they want and profession they could even select random professions for people not at a job interview.
Use the profession and a level to create a high and low value for the skills and attributes.

Either way the developer could fix most the issues fairly easily if they wanted.

Last edited:

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Argh. So I'm fucking Lily(Sister) and I go from Anal to doggy and it asks put condom on or ram it home.
I select "ram it home" character says, "Don't worry I will pull out"
Time to cum option "cum inside her" or "cum on ass"
I choose cum inside her.
yada yada .... Good thing I had a condom on.... WTF seriously. I guess condoms in this game just magically fucking appear on the end of your dick.

apparently the developer failed to add $ mc.condom = False on in the dog_anal.rpy file on line 191. The file is in the game/sex_positions directory.
Just add that in and delete the rpyc file and restart the game. It will make a new rpcy file and now your actual choice will work.

Iget why this happened keeping track of all those if else.... nest is in sane.

Last edited:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Let's see. Day 55 of a modded game with a small 10 person company. No problems with the 'animations' yet, despite having a mid-range computer with no video card.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
At this point shouldn't the Mod become part of the main game? Who plays without it? For me it is at a point i can not tell what is part of the mad and what is the main game. Some serums and things are useful the fixing of some bugs while yes it adds some due to not being fully compatible with the new release yet it still runs better then the base alone, well better is subjective well you have to deal with error screens due to the mod calling up the wrong lines but is fast loading and smaller save files.

I feel the biggest issue that NEEDS to be fixed is moving the girls into the center of the screen and move the "round menu" to the side the girls are on now. You have the text center but have to look off to the side for the girl does not make for good times. I know Lab Rats 1 did something like the girls to the side but it was due to all the threesome scenes so each girl was to one side and when you had the threesome they were in the middle though in that you had the text box being in the way here the text box is see through so not as big an issue if the girls are centered.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Came back to test the latest version - I always like the simulation aspect, so was intrigued by the new animation system.

I faced quite a few issues on a fresh game install, unmodded, new game, win10 pro:
- The viewport calculation doesn't use proper windows scaling, so if you use a scaling other than 100%, all character are rendered offsetted and only partly visible.
- Every time a character 3d model is displayed there is a blocking pause (1/2 to 2 seconds.. it varies), where you just have to wait for the character to appear and start to animate. This makes skipping dialog or cycling through employees tedious. Async load/draw would greatly help here.
- Tried to save on day 16 with 5 employees and got "MemoryError: out of memory" from renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name). That test system had more than 9GB RAM free (out of 16GB). I didn't investigate, but it may be process limits or stack overflow.

I do appreciate the effort it took to add custom render code and mesh deformation support. This isn't trivial - not many dev have the tech chops or time to do this in Renpy. Still the end result is... unplayable - I'd suggest focusing on performance and stability for a while...

Good luck!
-T-

catharsiis

Jun 2, 2019
I have a strange bug after downloading the newest version where the girls' sprites are off the edges of the screen out of their normal blue boxes. Downloading the mod/bugfix additions hasn't helped. Is this a problem that has happened before, or is there a known fix for it?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone explain better how to increase core slutness
Basically, increase the current sluttiness, give her a suggestion serum, and voila! A few periods later the core sluttiness will grow. How much it grows depends on what serum you used and the current to core sluttiness difference, it's roughly the diff times the serum suggestion percent.

Even if you don't use a serum, there's still a slight chance the core sluttiness increases anyway. I would guess it's about 5%, but I haven't checked in the code.

On the other hand, the core sluttiness changes - temporarily but massively - during sex position change. That should be enough to get you the goal you want.

nohboy20

Jul 4, 2017
I have a strange bug after downloading the newest version where the girls' sprites are off the edges of the screen out of their normal blue boxes. Downloading the mod/bugfix additions hasn't helped. Is this a problem that has happened before, or is there a known fix for it?
It's a bug with your screen resolution, it has to be 1920x1080.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Starting save for Version 0.26.1

- requires bugfix and full mod pack from today
- all traits have basic sice effect chance set to 1% *
- all traits have research and production cost signifficantly lowered *
- Basic Medical Application trait has value set to 1000$ (will show in finished serum) for easy money. You're welcome. ;)

* Except Permanent Bimbofication
Wow!! Thanks Vorcha!
This is like a grind removal tool for those that have played the game for a while. Brilliant, brilliant work!
Thank you!

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Wow!! Thanks Vorcha!
This is like a grind removal tool for those that have played the game for a while. Brilliant, brilliant work!
Thank you!
No prob. If the save shouldn't work anymore due to updates/changes in the mod pack just post here, I'll see about making a new one when I'm back in my masturbatory... ah, home, I mean home! :p ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ginger
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes