User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Can someone explain better how to increase core slutness
You might already know some of this but I'm going to start from the beginning.
The hearts indicate sluttiness yell is the core value and red is temporary and the suggested availability shows up as a reddish tint.

There are a number of things you can do the primary is you increase the red area up to 20 easily by simply flirting. Using a serum on the girl while the red is shown allows part of that over time to be converted to core sluttiness. The more powerful the serum the more can change but it's a bit random. So you might see very little even know change.

After you reach 20 core slutiness flirt isn't going to do anything. You will have to resort to sex. Different sex acts will increase and decrease sluttiness and obedience. Missionary on the bed for example will increase both by 10 temporarily allowing you access to more options. If you get the female to orgasm it will allow creating some additional temporary slutiness that can be converted with a serum. So before having sex get the girl to take a suggestion serum. The more times you get them to orgasm the more temporary sluttiness will be made and the more you can convert.

Additionally if you can get two girls in the same room and have sex with one of them such as your work place or your cousin and sister they will feed off each other and your actions with the one girl will raise temp sluttiness with the other girl. That can also be converted.

Also various acts can increase sluttiness example mom willing to strip Friday mornings for you for money.

If you want to avoid nasty side effects early on with serums you might use multiple serums to boost the girls up that way you don't have to deal with happiness, sluttiness, and obedience decreasing.

Clothing. If you can get them to wear the right clothing it can make life a lot easier. Create outfits without panties. That will open up the sex options a lot faster and mean you don't need to waste as much time on shit like groping and kissing. You can move to cunnilingus and sex much sooner. Remember your goal here when trying to raise them up is to get them to orgasm as many times as possible. So you don't want to raise yourself to much or you will come to a halt and have to start over till you get your dick back up.

Getting a girl to wear what you want. In most cases you need to get obedience to 120. There are cases like when they ask you about outfits mom and sister for example you can make suggestions. To get to that 120 Raise their temporary obedience in sex and also use serums.

I think that covers most of the basics.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to raise the cousins obedience. I searched the thread and found that it has something to do with blackmailing her but I can't find the trigger to start it. Been stalking her for a while now finding her at whatever location she's at in each time period to see if I could find an event but can't seem to find it.

Edit: Found the event I was looking for, she finally showed up in the sisters bedroom in the afternoon instead of the the home.

Last edited:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]
Using a serum on the girl while the red is shown allows part of that over time to be converted to core sluttiness. The more powerful the serum the more can change but it's a bit random. So you might see very little even know change.
[...]
I'm still kinda new to the game and after figuring the economic part of the game pretty quick, raising the sluttiness of my girls works in the long run, but there are still some mechnics I'm not really sure about.

What you describe in the quote above as "more powerful" means higher suggestibility, means the parts of the serum from the second block (meaning on the screen where you customize the serum, on the left side there are three blocks or seperate areas where you can pick from what you want to put into your serum) which all increase the suggestibility by different degree?

To summarize it: Each point of temporary sluttiness (red heart) has a chance to become a point core sluttiness (yellow heart) over time and a higher suggestibility(from a serum) increases this chance. Is this conclusion correct?

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I'm still kinda new to the game and after figuring the economic part of the game pretty quick, raising the sluttiness of my girls works in the long run, but there are still some mechnics I'm not really sure about.

What you describe in the quote above as "more powerful" means higher suggestibility, means the parts of the serum from the second block (meaning on the screen where you customize the serum, on the left side there are three blocks or seperate areas where you can pick from what you want to put into your serum) which all increase the suggestibility by different degree?

To summarize it: Each point of temporary sluttiness (red heart) has a chance to become a point core sluttiness (yellow heart) over time and a higher suggestibility(from a serum) increases this chance. Is this conclusion correct?
You can research the serum traits and once they are moved to the second block you can create a serum formula using them. You then research it and once that is done you can either test it on someone or finalize it. After either of those you can go to production and start manufacturing it. I think the first suggestion formula strength is 10% then there is one for 25% and then 30% and more. You want to research those aspect and the medical and clinical as soon as possible. The suggestion will allow you to start doing more with the women the medical and clinical will add value to the serums you sale to make more money.

Reactions: MisterL

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to raise the cousins obedience. I searched the thread and found that it has something to do with blackmailing her but I can't find the trigger to start it. Been stalking her for a while now finding her at whatever location she's at in each time period to see if I could find an event but can't seem to find it.
First thing stop using the top selection when trying to seduce her!
Use the middle selection instead.
Then when engaging in sex use positions that temporarily increase obedience.
Create separate obedience serums to avoid side effects.
Avoid any sex position or location that reduces obedience.(You want to get out of kissing and groping asap, so visit her in her room and suggest different out fits offer to help with the picture taking and offer out fits that don't have panties. this way you can get around grope and kiss.)
It will bring her up several points each time you do that.

Reactions: Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
First thing stop using the top selection when trying to seduce her!
Use the middle selection instead.
Then when engaging in sex use positions that temporarily increase obedience.
Create separate obedience serums to avoid side effects.
Avoid any sex position or location that reduces obedience.(You want to get out of kissing and groping asap, so visit her in her room and suggest different out fits offer to help with the picture taking and offer out fits that don't have panties. this way you can get around grope and kiss.)
It will bring her up several points each time you do that.
Pretty sure that's the sister your talking about, not the cousin. Unless there are scenes that involve taking pictures of the cousin that I haven't unlocked yet. Thanks for the reply though. (y)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I get Nora to show up? I got to the point where steph offered progress for $2k or talk to Nora. I gave her the money and got progress but feel stuck because Nora hasn't been revealed yet.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I have a strange bug after downloading the newest version where the girls' sprites are off the edges of the screen out of their normal blue boxes. Downloading the mod/bugfix additions hasn't helped. Is this a problem that has happened before, or is there a known fix for it?
Assuming you are on windows 10, using anything else than 100% scaling in the 'scale and layout' display properties will result in models being rendered at an offset.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
How do I get Nora to show up? I got to the point where steph offered progress for $2k or talk to Nora. I gave her the money and got progress but feel stuck because Nora hasn't been revealed yet.
I think you locked yourself out of meeting Nora. Seems you can do one or the other, but not both.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
God damn it. Time to reload.

Nora is the end of the content right?

Also, there isn't any pregnancy in the game yet right? Lots to talking about breeding from the characters and I want to see where this goes.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I'm on my third playthrough of the game and after reading some tips on this thread I was trying to do some things different than before.

One tip I did read here, was to "organize your business" on friday evening, to get most effect of the efficency boost over the whole weekend. Never paid much attention to the efficency rating before, but now I registered that the boost from this action didn't stick at all and I'm wondering if that's a bug in the new version, or if I don't understand what should happen.

For example:
At the moment my company runs at a efficency rating of 113% if I don't do anything. With my currect stats and skills, if I "organize my business" the textbox tells me I get a bonus of 37%, which increases the rating up to 150%, but with the next click, which progresses the game into the next time period the rating is immediately back to 113%, the same as before "organize my business" and it is the same if I do this on weekdays or on weekend.

For me it seems at the moment this option is just wasting my time. Do I miss here something?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm on my third playthrough of the game and after reading some tips on this thread I was trying to do some things different than before.

One tip I did read here, was to "organize your business" on friday evening, to get most effect of the efficency boost over the whole weekend. Never paid much attention to the efficency rating before, but now I registered that the boost from this action didn't stick at all and I'm wondering if that's a bug in the new version, or if I don't understand what should happen.

For example:
At the moment my company runs at a efficency rating of 113% if I don't do anything. With my currect stats and skills, if I "organize my business" the textbox tells me I get a bonus of 37%, which increases the rating up to 150%, but with the next click, which progresses the game into the next time period the rating is immediately back to 113%, the same as before "organize my business" and it is the same if I do this on weekdays or on weekend.

For me it seems at the moment this option is just wasting my time. Do I miss here something?
I am not sure but it had the impression it only affects your employees anyway, so no point in increasing the efficency for the weekend when you are the only one working.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
this version is the same as before error when nora event and entered into the night club ... this is on android

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018

For example:

Wait, you're talking about raising efficiency beyond its maximum threshold.
Of course trying to raise it beyond its maximum limit is a waste of time.
You're trying to pour more liquid into a bucket that's already overflowing.

It's not going to matter whether it's a weekday or not.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I am not sure but it had the impression it only affects your employees anyway, so no point in increasing the efficency for the weekend when you are the only one working.
That's easy to test. Make sure you have something to do (like have room for supply, or enough serum to sell, or a research subject which you won't reach in one period, etc.) on a weekend, and your efficiency is less than 100% (around 70% would be best). Save on Saturday (early) morning so there's no employees to interfere. First try: do your thing (supply, sell, or research) and note the results. Second try: reload, organize until you have efficiency of 100%, do your thing again, note the results. Compare the results. If the efficiency affects you, your result the second time will be better than the first time; if it doesn't apply, it'll be the same.

I recall testing this in marketing a few releases ago, and found out it does. It may have changed, however, or it may only affect some jobs and not all.

As for your efficiency being higher than 100%, it gets cut down to 100% immediately. MisterL, how did you manage to get it to 113%?

Reactions: MisterL and BeeGee

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Wait, you're talking about raising efficiency beyond its maximum threshold.
Of course trying to raise it beyond its maximum limit is a waste of time.
You're trying to pour more liquid into a bucket that's already overflowing.

It's not going to matter whether it's a weekday or not.
Ok, I understand what are you saying.

In the beginning of the game, when you have no one employed at HR your company's efficency is dropping over time and you can get it back up using the "organize your business" option. So far all makes sense for me.

But after getting the first girl working HR my max efficency went up to 113% (guess, value depends on her skills) and from now on, this value never changes anymore. This would mean after hiring your first girl for HR would render the option "organize your business" useless!? Only way to increade your company's efficency value would be to hire more employees for HR?

Reactions: BeeGee

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018

In the beginning of the game, when you have no one employed at HR your company's efficency is dropping over time and you can get it back up using the "organize your business" option. So far all makes sense for me.

But after getting the first girl working HR my max efficency went up to 113% (guess, value depends on her skills) and from now on, this value never changes anymore. This would mean after hiring your first girl for HR would render the option "organize your business" useless!? Only way to increade your company's efficency value would be to hire more employees for HR?
I don't know about raising max efficiency. I've never had more than one person in HR, and even that seemed like a waste.
But yeah, The whole point of having someone in HR is to keep your efficiency from dropping, so you don't have to organize your business yourself.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017

Every work period every girl decreases your company efficiency by 1%. Every work period each of your HR girls increases the efficiency by the amount equal to her HR score (3*charisma+2*HR+1*int+10). If you organize your business, you basically work as an HR girl. If the final result is more than 100%, it gets limited to 100%. That's the mechanics of it.

As for increasing your HR pool... Basically, if your HR girl's HR score is 38 or more (at the beginning the max is 40, with all recruitment upgrades it's 52), you don't need another one.

I'll look into the source code to find the reason for the 113% limit increase - haven't happened to me ever.

Edit: I found the following code at line 414 of script.rpy:
Code:
self.effectiveness_cap = 100 #Max cap, can be raised.
However, the cap is not raised anywhere in the code. Are you playing the base game, or modded? Maybe a mod adds something here.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes