soc20

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else getting this error when selecting "transition to fingering" from groping?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9120, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 9236, in script call
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
File "game/script.rpy", line 9233, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 1348, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person,private = in_private) from _call_fuck_person
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 194, in script call
$ position_choice.call_transition(round_choice, the_person, mc.location, object_choice)
File "game/sex_positions/standing_massage.rpy", line 110, in script
"You slide a hand under her [the_item.name], bringing your hand right to her pussy."
File "game/shader/shaderdisplayable.rpy", line 223, in render
self.resetController()
File "game/shader/shaderdisplayable.rpy", line 185, in resetController
controller = self.createController()
File "game/shader/shaderdisplayable.rpy", line 162, in createController
renderer.init(self.image, self.vertexShader, self.pixelShader)
RuntimeError: Shader compile error: ERROR: 0:30: '*' does not operate on 'float' and 'int'
ERROR: 0:45: Use of undeclared identifier 'yShift'

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.26.1
Sat Mar 14 04:25:41 2020

Mar 23, 2019
I ran into a problem today with Lily (MC's sister) physically disappearing... She's not missing entirely because she has shown up for random events, but she doesn't appear in her room or on the university campus anymore.
Anyone else run into this problem?
I'm concerned it has to do with one of the mods I'm using, one of which is the preggo mod for 26.1. Is this a mod bug or something else?

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I ran into a problem today with Lily (MC's sister) physically disappearing... She's not missing entirely because she has shown up for random events, but she doesn't appear in her room or on the university campus anymore.
Anyone else run into this problem?
I'm concerned it has to do with one of the mods I'm using, one of which is the preggo mod for 26.1. Is this a mod bug or something else?
If you mean during the day time it happens in the standard version as well.

Mar 23, 2019
If you mean during the day time it happens in the standard version as well.
Can't find her at night either, it's really creepy actually. I've decided that just for the immersion that secretly she's been murdered by my slutty mom turned yandere! Only SHE gets to bear my children! MWAHAHA

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
I can't really help you, but there are others that can. Please give some details to make it possible for them. OS? Any error messages?

Try going to the mods thread and install the bug-fixes https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/ and see if that helps you.
I get a brief "Game is loading" message, and then I'm back to Windows. Nothing loads at all. Do i install all of the mods, or is there one in particular?

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Are the npcs fap worthy yet?

I ask because the previews aren't updated, and the fact one of them is from the first game doesn't really gives me good hopes

Reactions: puller123

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Are the npcs fap worthy yet?

I ask because the previews aren't updated, and the fact one of them is from the first game doesn't really gives me good hopes
It depends on what you call fap-worthy. For me, the story here is a big turn-on. There are many similar games if you just want to fap to pictures, this one is to fap to a story.

But to answer your question: no, the pictures have not been upgraded.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I like this game but it has a major game breaker. It shuts my computer completely down & have to start it back up. It has done it twice but before the other versions it never has done that. Has this happen to anyone else or has anyone an idea on how to stop this?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes