MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]
I'll look into the source code to find the reason for the 113% limit increase - haven't happened to me ever.

Edit: I found the following code at line 414 of script.rpy:
Code:
self.effectiveness_cap = 100 #Max cap, can be raised.
However, the cap is not raised anywhere in the code. Are you playing the base game, or modded? Maybe a mod adds something here.
Yeah, good point about the mod. I do play with the mod, which adds Sarah as special NPC with some form of questline for your lead of HR. Probably the reason for the 113%. I did try to improve this further, but adding more staff to HR didn't had any effect...besides wasting money :p

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, good point about the mod. I do play with the mod, which adds Sarah as special NPC with some form of questline for your lead of HR. Probably the reason for the 113%. I did try to improve this further, but adding more staff to HR didn't had any effect...besides wasting money :p
Yeah, Sarah adds some max efficiency options. The occasional meeting with one of the marketing staff can do the same, but only a point or two at a time.

Reactions: MisterL

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Are their any events to get multiple employees on the screen doing something at the same time? Everything I found is one on one.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Are their any events to get multiple employees on the screen doing something at the same time? Everything I found is one on one.
If your looking for a 3-some I haven't seen one yet and not sure if there is one. But if you seduce a girl thats in a room with more than one girl there you can choose to stay in the room and have your fun with the others watching. They will either leave or get into it and start commenting on the show.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Yes....ish
You have to be very far on the Corruption serum tasks almost completing Nora's research branch.
I have had 2 girls in one room both 4+ Core Slutty. All Fetish Serums have been used on both girls.
Started on one girl and the other watched then came and joined in.
The image was for the girl you were with and the text told you what they did to each other. Even if you clicked to watch them it only had one image up. You had option of positions and which girl you choose, the other girl joined in on text and did what she wanted.

A possible Bi-Sexual Fetish Serum? To allow this to happen more often.
That's why i highly rate this game, loads of potential and possibility's.
Cheers

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Yes....ish
You have to be very far on the Corruption serum tasks almost completing Nora's research branch.
I have had 2 girls in one room both 4+ Core Slutty. All Fetish Serums have been used on both girls.
Started on one girl and the other watched then came and joined in.
The image was for the girl you were with and the text told you what they did to each other. Even if you clicked to watch them it only had one image up. You had option of positions and which girl you choose, the other girl joined in on text and did what she wanted.

A possible Bi-Sexual Fetish Serum? To allow this to happen more often.
That's why i highly rate this game, loads of potential and possibility's.
Cheers
One occasion where you can experience regular threesomes would be Sarah's HR sessions, after influencing an employees' opinion about something (modded game only). Because, of course, telling someone to like her job more will always lead to snu snu. :p
Others would be overhearing some girls on coffee break and following two of them sneaking off for some fun time, and the random family 'get together' with Mom and Sis at the end of the day.
All of them need you to meet the sluttyness/love/obedience/correct angle of earth axis towards Andromeda requirements, of course.

Reactions: ginger

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
If your looking for a 3-some I haven't seen one yet and not sure if there is one. But if you seduce a girl thats in a room with more than one girl there you can choose to stay in the room and have your fun with the others watching. They will either leave or get into it and start commenting on the show.
I found none in the vanilla game, but the modded version has some ;)

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: Nekura

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I found none in the vanilla game, but the modded version has some
Again who plays un-modded?

I would like to see a Badge of Honor practice add to the dress code where the girls at work wear your cum shots all that day increasing the sluttyness the department they are in girl with cum fetish will stop the girl with it and lick them clean for face and tits maybe more depending on level for each girl.

DiveGal

Oct 22, 2018
1584046062830.png
I have this error since the update when i lauch my game how to fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Pretty sure that's the sister your talking about, not the cousin. Unless there are scenes that involve taking pictures of the cousin that I haven't unlocked yet. Thanks for the reply though. (y)
Sorry, about the confusion. I was meaning that as an example of looking for various events to raise it. You are correct that's the sister the mom also has an event where she asks about what out fit to wear to a meeting.

The biggest thing when raising obedience with any of them seems to be use the middle case and use and obedience serum. It's some what slow but it can gain you a few points. Once you have obey to 100 you can use a obey serum that raises it 20 to modify the sets of clothing she wears. Add in ones with no panties and get rid of ones with them. Skirts being the most optimal in that case. The least slutty outfits I could create without panties was 30 and have instant access to all sex. Simplest being sweater dress and sports bra. Second is pencil skirt bra and tied sweater. Long dress won't allow access. For some reason neither will Virgin killer which is far from RL. O'well. Avoid acts that lower obedience during sex kissing, groping and stuff on the floor. Click that right hand lower display and expand it watch what actions increase it and so on.

hope that helps.

Reactions: ginger

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
How do I get Nora to show up? I got to the point where steph offered progress for $2k or talk to Nora. I gave her the money and got progress but feel stuck because Nora hasn't been revealed yet.
To get nora you select nora and not the $2000. You have a conversation with Stephanie and she will tell you when you are ready come talk to there again you will go see nora. once you have the second conversation you will fly out to the old campus and talk to nora,...

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
Is there any kind of a useful walkthrough for the beginning of this game? I find the lack of direction and how to make things happen exceptionally frustrating. For example, how do I keep a serum I've created for myself (rather than selling it off through marketing)? I can't find the answer to that anywhere.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Is there any kind of a useful walkthrough for the beginning of this game? I find the lack of direction and how to make things happen exceptionally frustrating. For example, how do I keep a serum I've created for myself (rather than selling it off through marketing)? I can't find the answer to that anywhere.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-26-1-vren.7260/post-3147346

To keep serums go to the production area. Click on the set production button. Then you will see to buttons below the percentage buttons. Click the positive button till you see how many you want to keep. Remember at first you only create 5 serums per production there are business policies you can purchase that increase it.
Back to those production settings if you leave them in the default position it won't auto sell any serum.
If you set it to 0 it auto sells all if you have a marketing person.
if you set it to 1 it keeps one of them for you.

All you have to do is access the stock pile from the production area with the bottom button then to retrieve it.
Labrats.png
Hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Actually any serum produced will stay in storage unless marked for sale, having an autosell threshold set by you or being moved from storage into your personal inventory.
Your question for a walkthrough has already been answered by tacm. Other guides have also already been posted here and can be found by browsing this thread.

Reactions: BeeGee

Melek

Jun 15, 2017
How do you create outfits? Got the dress code and ability to create outfits but nothing shows up when I try to add an outfit.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes