pennywise9

Sep 13, 2019
Can someone would bo so nice and put a screenshot how should look like moded game folder ? =) I dont know why but I always having crash

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone would bo so nice and put a screenshot how should look like moded game folder ? =) I dont know why but I always having crash
We could help you better if you gave us some additional info, like showing us the specific crash you encounter. Look for the traceback.txt file in your LabRats2 directory (the one with Lab_Rats_2.exe file).

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not cheating, and I have much more money than I need even when I'm unlocking research tier 3. I'm able to earn my first money on Friday the first week. If your serum includes Basic Medical Application and later Clinical Testing Procedures, you can make quite decent money per dose without researching High Concentration Drugs.
I never mentioned High Concentration Drugs, I was talking about High Capacity Design.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I never mentioned High Concentration Drugs, I was talking about High Capacity Design.
I meant High Capacity Design. Note that the two acronyms are identical, I misremembered what it stands for. My bad.

The rest of my statement still stands.

Last edited:

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Does anyone know what the Hotel is there for? Keep looking, but no one is ever inside.
Thats from a mod isn't it? Note that it deducts money from you when you go in and out. At least it did for me. Currently it doesn't seem to do anything special, just provides a bed which provides bonuses to sex. Any bed does that though. Role-play element. I suppose?

Feb 12, 2018
Re-render Tight Vest, Vren. There a lots of renders that look like ass. Not like the clothes bad, the renders are bad. They all have huge gaps like 30% damaged renders, with holes and bad shadows, especially Tight Vest or whatever it called, Alexia's and Aunt's default tops. Almost every piece has nipple holes and other gaps (probably for alignment purposes), shoes has gaps/holes .. TEXT layer (you can barely see it anyways) is the last thing I'd do regarding new renders.

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry to bother you , but on my mobile phone (samsung j7 pro) i keep getting this error everytime when i try to enter club , school and morning bathroom events , is there any way to fix this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my research stucked at tier 1 because of i cant meet with Nora for tier 2 upgrade , cousin's story stucked too

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry to bother you , but on my mobile phone (samsung j7 pro) i keep getting this error everytime when i try to enter club , school and morning bathroom events , is there any way to fix this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my research stucked at tier 1 because of i cant meet with Nora for tier 2 upgrade , cousin's story stucked too
The error message says an image is missing or damaged. I can see the image in the PC version, and it loads fine for me, so my guess is, this bug is related to the Android port. Still, it should be safe to simply ignore the error and continue. The PC version of RenPy does allow you to ignore errors - you get to choose to either rollback, ignore, or quit - but again, I'm not playing on Android so I'm not sure if it's possible and how.

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
The error message says an image is missing or damaged. I can see the image in the PC version, and it loads fine for me, so my guess is, this bug is related to the Android port. Still, it should be safe to simply ignore the error and continue. The PC version of RenPy does allow you to ignore errors - you get to choose to either rollback, ignore, or quit - but again, I'm not playing on Android so I'm not sure if it's possible and how.
When ignored i cant continue stories , cant meet Nora for last tier , cant confront cousin etc. İts so annoying i started over 6 time and played 200ish days each aleays stucked at meeting Nora . İf i choose not to meet Nora , tier 2 is fine . But if choose get her from her cant even get tier 2

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
27 out cmon hero upload
Generally the x.0 versions (Patreon test versions) don't get linked here. If you can't /won't support Vren to get legit access, wait a week for the x.1 release with at least the first round of bug fixes. As a bonus the extra week gives the Mod developers a head start updating for compatibility to the new changes. <<Gets off soapbox and resumes lurking>>

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Thats from a mod isn't it? Note that it deducts money from you when you go in and out. At least it did for me. Currently it doesn't seem to do anything special, just provides a bed which provides bonuses to sex. Any bed does that though. Role-play element. I suppose?
So you could use the follow me command on a character and basically have access to all positions and objects in there?
I'll have to try it out :3

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes