bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Every update makes me lose faith in this game. It took one month to change some of the policy code and a few dialogue options? Is this what people pay him over $2000 for? Meanwhile the models have a grand total of 3 faces and half the clothes clip like a motherfucker. And that's not even mentioning how terrible and tedious the sex scenes still are, ghost dick and all. I know it's not his full time job, but fuck man, the patreons to this guy must have a findom fetish or something.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Version Android
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Campus.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'Campus.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9553, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 9683, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 9683, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 9678, in script call
  File "game_roles/role_nora.rpyc", line 95, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'Campus.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
There isn't a version released for the newest release yet, but I'd highly recommend playing with this mod which adds a bunch of features and stability improvements. It also turns off animations by default, which I believe fixes a lot of the weird rendering issues people have had. I'm currently playing last version w/ mod + animations off and it runs great.

...honestly a little confused why the dev added animations when I think most of the fanbase likes the the game for its mechanics, but maybe that's just me :D
TBH I'm confused by that Mod. It looks great but do I only need to install the merge branch for the version I'm playing or a main file plus the merge branch,

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
sorry for me dumber as dumb
but pls can someone explain me how to make money ?

i managed to employee 4 people for every departement 1
i can make serums
i can produce serums

but i am not able to sell them
when i try it always say no serum sold

and it will be game over , and over and over
(restarted several times)

THNX IN ADVANCE

Last edited:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
sorry for me dumber as dumb
but pls can someone explain me how to make money ?

i managed to employee 4 people for every departement 1
i can make serums
i can produce serums

but i am not able to sell them
when i try it always say no serum sold

and it will be game over , and over and over
(restarted several times)

THNX IN ADVANCE
So when you go into the production settings where you choose what you're making and and at what weight. There is an auto-mark to sell option. Its set to None which means anything produced is in inventory for you to pull out and use. You have to either set this to 0 if you want them all marked for sale or designate how many you want kept in company inventory OR you will need to go into the inventory and manually makr something for sale EVERY time. No matter what option you choose here you will either have to hire people who work in Marketing OR every so often go and sell them yourself.

Reactions: Dyvion and djustmie

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
I haven't played much of Lab Rats 2, but is there any way to trigger the mum and sister accepting being in a relationship with MC? I've reached the point of threesomes, (in modded version), but still can't get them to accept it.... Can't recall if it was available in earlier version or in Lab Rats only....
Are there some condition that needs to be met to trigger it?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i still dont get it exactly

i manage to survive more days but still dont understand

i finished the base serums and have them in production over 2 lines (both set to 50% and plussed them up to 10 doses auto sell)
BUT WHEN I ORDER SUPPLIES , it says 0 supplies received
when i go to produce it says 0 supplies produced
when i try to sale 0 supplies sold

at the end off the day 0 money earned
but i got less loss as the 30$ salary costs

i try to made another supply like the cafeine and researched about 10 days on a row but still nothing
what do i do wrong or what am i supposed to de different
(this time i didnt hire nobody and dont spend time on family only on buisness)

THNX FOR READING

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I haven't played much of Lab Rats 2, but is there any way to trigger the mum and sister accepting being in a relationship with MC? I've reached the point of threesomes, (in modded version), but still can't get them to accept it.... Can't recall if it was available in earlier version or in Lab Rats only....
Are there some condition that needs to be met to trigger it?
The code for your relatives to become your girlfriends is commented out and incomplete.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

i finished the base serums and have them in production over 2 lines (both set to 50% and plussed them up to 10 doses auto sell)

i try to made another supply like the cafeine and researched about 10 days on a row but still nothing

THNX FOR READING
OK it's been a while since I last played, but this is what I remember.
  1. In character creation, do spend nothing on Main Stats because that can be increased easily later. One exception: you might want to spend one point on charisma.
  2. Right after the intro, verify that you did not get a Stephanie who is constantly unhappy because it will occupy all your time to not have her quit. So: after intro, save the game and skip a few days without doing anything. See if her happiness decreases. If so, start over. Otherwise, load your save and start for real.
  3. Start small. Apart from Stephanie, hire only three other girls. One for supply, one for production, and one for marketing. Do this from start.
  4. At first, have all four girls and yourself working in research to finish your first serum trait. It does not matter what the serum is because it will only be there to make your first money. You already have Basic Serum Production trait, so research Basic Medical Application, which brings the most profit ($20).
  5. As soon as Basic Medical Application is ready, create a new serum design (with your two available traits). Research that with all girls and yourself.
  6. As soon as that is finalized, give it to someone to test (so be sure it's finished during woriking hours).
  7. Move all four girls to Supply now (Main office). In Main office, "Set the amount of supplies you would like to maintain" to 500. Start ordering supplies with all persons and yourself.
  8. Move your production and your marketing girl to production. In production settings, set production line 1 at 100% for your serum. Set Auto-sell Threshold from None to 0. Start production together with your girls (while the other two are ordering supplies).
  9. Next day, move your marketing girl to marketing department, and Stephanie back to research. If everything went well, this wil be your working mode for now.
  10. Regularly "Organize your business" to keep efficiency between 90 and 100%.
This should provide you with a stable income to build upon.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thnx

i will give your walktrough a try

i just wanted to say i am done with this game
i made some progress , made some basic serums
but keep loosing money on it plus , first the supplies to buy rise up to 20 but after that
i could not buy more as 1 supply and i could not figure out why , tried a lot but i was really finished with this game

if your solution dont work than i am defintly finished
(and lost a day off my life )

EDIT

i am done
your way was the quikest way to bankrupt

thanks anyway i do appriciate the time you spend to answer and write the tutorial but it seems this game wont let me make any profits
so i will let it rest for now and maybe just maybe i will gave it another shot when i find a decent step by step tutorial

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
thnx

i will gave your walktrough a try

but keep loosing money on it plus , first the supplies to buy rise up to 20 but after that
i could not buy more as 1 supply and i could not figure out why , tried a lot but i was really finished with this game

I also had issues with the games mechanics to start with.
the best way I found was to use the console command code (found in this thread) to give me a ton of money at the very start of a new game.
I then spent awhile playing around with the game seeing how things worked.
once I had a grasp of the fundamentals and could see how to make money, I started a new game.
I didn't need console code for money after that and spent over a whole day playing through this.

Reactions: djustmie

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
thnx

i will give your walktrough a try

EDIT

i am done
your way was the quikest way to bankrupt

thanks anyway i do appriciate the time you spend to answer and write the tutorial but it seems this game wont let me make any profits
so i will let it rest for now and maybe just maybe i will gave it another shot when i find a decent step by step tutorial
Sorry it did not work out for you. I started three or four play-throughs myself and I am pretty sure my strategy works. I admit that the first week is very critical, and I bankrupted myself half a dozen times before I figured it out. If you are not able to order supplies, you must figure out why. This is not normal.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017

THNX FOR READING
Look, I think the issue with that save file/game progress you made is that you aren't Organising Business, and the business's efficiency bottomed out. The way to sort it is to go to the main area where you order supplies. and select Organise business. That should resolve your issues..... I think..... A screenshot of your game would go along way to confirm it....

Reactions: djustmie

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Helping Aunt to move is disabled or option is not visible

Also as for guides try this (for original game, mods make it easier to find better looking girls with right stats then hiring)

Starter
4 Focus, 4 Production, 4 Supply
Week 1
- While Steph is doing research order close to 250 supplies (increase to 350 if you like), make sure to pop in to to change over research when done
- During Sat/Sun, organise business policies twice, rest produce serum (make sure you have a stockpile of Supplies and serum)
- Leveling you should focus on Focus and Supply until you have full staff
R&D - Start research on basic medical application, design serum
Production - Once done change auto sell threshold to 1, so you can grab it and give to Steph to advance stage
Staff - YOU SHOULD NOT HIRE STAFF AT THIS POINT

Week 2
- Once you get full staff, focus on leveling research or whatever you prefer
Main Office - Make sure Mark serum to be sold is at least 5, before selling
Marketing - Sell Prepared Serums, (read main office)
R&D - Try and research 2 trait slot + clinical testing + exotic ingredients asap
Staff - Start off slow and hire in order wait till you got 600-1000 spare (30+ skills = better investment)
1. Marketing
2. Production
3. HR (if you are using mod, stay home for morning to hire Sarah)
4. Supply (you should be filling in this spot till ur done)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Look, I think the issue with that save file/game progress you made is that you aren't Organising Business, and the business's efficiency bottomed out. The way to sort it is to go to the main area where you order supplies. and select Organise business. That should resolve your issues..... I think..... A screenshot of your game would go along way to confirm it....
i guess not , i made a strict stramien
1 go to buisness and organise
2 order supplies
3 move to production
produce
4 go to sales
5 try to sale read the word try....

i make progress , but also sales is hard , sometimes i cant sale a thing for 3/ till5 days

but i changed my mind from totally quitting , to gave it some other trys before i stop defitnly

thnx for all the answers by the way , every little bit to improve helps

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes