HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Is anybody else having performance issues in Windows 10 (i7600, Nvidia 1080ti 11GB, 32GB ram, 1TB SSD)? I just installed the game + the mod and started a new game. Game is very laggy.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How do I finish testing with Stephanie? She says I need 3 workers, they all have 50+ core slut and 130+ obedience. Whenever I try talking to stephanie, she just says these 3 people meet the requirements. When I go to them theres no new dialogue option, moving them to R&D doesnt do anything, nor making them follow me.

I'm lost as to what the proper chain of events is supposed to be.
Stephanie needs to have 5 Intelligence in order to proceed.
Make her take a drug with the +2 intelligence bonus and then you'll be able to proceed with the research

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Starter savegame with the following edits:

Player stats maxed (using Trollden's cheat)
Funds and supplies raised to 250k / 50k (using Trollden's cheat)
All research and production costs for traits reduced to 10 (using saveditonline)
All base side effect chances set to 1 (using saveditonline)

NOTE: you'll need V0.27.1 and the current bugfix and developer mod pack installed for it to work!

Last edited:

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Is anybody else having performance issues in Windows 10 (i7600, Nvidia 1080ti 11GB, 32GB ram, 1TB SSD)? I just installed the game + the mod and started a new game. Game is very laggy.
Does it to the same in vanilla?

When in game, press "shift G", you can choose the renderer there. It *should* be set to "automatically choose". you can always try other options. Quit and reload to have it take effect

i have two questions myself.
- How do you get a threesome? I still can't seem to find it, or does it happen with only select people?
- when I give Rebecca the biggerboobjuice instead of paying for the boobjoob she calls me that while it worked it wasn't enough. So I went back and gave her more. it then gave this error. I also get it if i decide to spend the money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I really like this game, but there are a few things that I find lacking:
1. there should be more faces and hairstyles for girls, becuase there is too much clones.
2. it would be nice to decide when you want to have a date, not only on friday.
3. it would be nice if we could hire girls from town to our company.
4. generally better dates, where you not only chose where to go, but during that date there are some possible activities, like talking, flirtring and if date was good then you can go to her or our place for some fun.
5. During recruiting it would be nice if we could choose for who we are looking for and what are requirements for a job.

These are my ideas that come to mine mind right now.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
While developing a serum, when Stephanie comes to tell me about a variant she found with an additional trait but also a side effect, the game produces this error

The only way around that is going back before this event started, then save and reload so the event does not trigger.
Is there a way to fix that myself (maybe there is only something small wrong, which i can edit myself)
I'm using the latest Mod and unofficial Bugfixes and my save is a week old or so (started with the current game version)

SUICIDE

Aug 9, 2017
Can someone please tell me where i can get outfits/clothes for all these ladies. i just cant figure it out ive went to all possible areas and nothing gives me the option for shopping for anything.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me where i can get outfits/clothes for all these ladies. i just cant figure it out ive went to all possible areas and nothing gives me the option for shopping for anything.
You create them yourself through the outfit manager that can be found in the top left corner of the screen.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I looked over the suggestions given over the past few days for your issue, and they all should work to some degree (depending on how accurately you follow the patterns).

Like others have suggested, can you supply a save game to verify? If you can do that I will do my best to explain what I find and what might be going wrong if I can figure it out (and besides, someone else might learn something as well).

If you are having difficulty finding the saves, they should be in the game\saves subfolder of the game's EXE.
thanks and my applogies for the late respond
i put the game away for a couple off days , i did nt want to get frustrated or obsessed by it ;-)

the reason i didn t post my saves is the most simple reason one can think off,
after every ''failure'' to keep the buisness healthy (read enough profit without going bankrupted) i restarted
and overwrote the old (and only ) save

i will put a save game asap

thnx for your time

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Played a bit more and unfortunately this game suffers a lot of performance issues. On a modern computer that can run big titles and reach vsynced 60 fps on 4k resolution this game is unbearably sluggish. Maybe some animations are deliberately slow like undressing, which shouldn't be probably "animated" as its just a long vanish, but the game is slow even with animations off in the options. And after some time it simply exits with memory error that cannot be ignored or rollbacked, after many other exceptions that can be. This is both on vanilla and "fixed" version. There must be something seriously wrong in a way girl images are shown, because I can't even think of any single other interface part that should need substantial memory. I hope at some point dev will figure out this shit as it's a nice idea of a game.

Reactions: czertik

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I looked over the suggestions given over the past few days for your issue, and they all should work to some degree (depending on how accurately you follow the patterns).

Like others have suggested, can you supply a save game to verify? If you can do that I will do my best to explain what I find and what might be going wrong if I can figure it out (and besides, someone else might learn something as well).

If you are having difficulty finding the saves, they should be in the game\saves subfolder of the game's EXE.

okay

here are some save file,s

first 1 is in beginning off the game
second one when it stops for me to make money
third is just before going bankrupted

hope you can figure out where i go wrong

thnx

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
okay

here are some save file,s

first 1 is in beginning off the game
second one when it stops for me to make money
third is just before going bankrupted

hope you can figure out where i go wrong

thnx
I just checked your saves. Your only employee is Stephanie, working in Research. How is this setup supposed to earn money? You need to do everything alone, basically, incl. "Organizing your Business", which will never work out.

Do as I advised and hire three girls right away. Follow my instructions to the letter. You can be glad Stephanie seems to be a happy one that does not lose happiness each turn.

So, basically, load your first save and continue with step 3. The idea is to start small, finish research very soon (therefore all five of you working on the first serum trait together), create the serum design (again, research it together), and immediatelly after start ordering supplies (again, together, so not to waste time). Then, this time split up into two parties, start producing and ordering supplies. Next day, move each girl to the final destination.
  1. In character creation, do spend nothing on Main Stats because that can be increased easily later. One exception: you might want to spend one point on charisma.
  2. Right after the intro, verify that you did not get a Stephanie who is constantly unhappy because it will occupy all your time to not have her quit. So: after intro, save the game and skip a few days without doing anything. See if her happiness decreases. If so, start over. Otherwise, load your save and start for real.
  3. Start small. Apart from Stephanie, hire only three other girls. One for supply, one for production, and one for marketing. Do this from start.
  4. At first, have all four girls and yourself working in research to finish your first serum trait. It does not matter what the serum is because it will only be there to make your first money. You already have Basic Serum Production trait, so research Basic Medical Application, which brings the most profit ($20).
  5. As soon as Basic Medical Application is ready, create a new serum design (with your two available traits). Research that with all girls and yourself.
  6. As soon as that is finalized, give it to someone to test (so be sure it's finished during woriking hours).
  7. Move all four girls to Supply now (Main office). In Main office, "Set the amount of supplies you would like to maintain" to 500. Start ordering supplies with all persons and yourself.
  8. Move your production and your marketing girl to production. In production settings, set production line 1 at 100% for your serum. Set Auto-sell Threshold from None to 0. Start production together with your girls (while the other two are ordering supplies).
  9. Next day, move your marketing girl to marketing department, and Stephanie back to research. If everything went well, this wil be your working mode for now.
  10. Regularly "Organize your business" to keep efficiency between 90 and 100%.
Edit: I also saw your first save is already on day 20, half your starting money already spent. You researched three serum designs already, two identical and one making loss with each sell.

I will see if I can make something out of your first save and post it here if I succeed...

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thank you again for all the time you put in the answer (and that for the second time)

As mentioned before , i tried your method once and i was broke in a week , so (as also mentioned before
i restarted over and over )BUT because you want to help me , and i asked for it , i will give your walktrough
another shot

but than i come to settings

with all the girls working as you said nothing happened automaticly
no supplies were bought , no raw supplies were used for production
and last nothing was selled automaticly

now with these settings as in the attaches save files i also have auto sell ''on'' but i still have to sell manual

2 can one use the designed serums no more as 3 times for production ?

i have several serums to keep stephanie happy in her work ,

but thnx again for your advice , i do appriciate it althoug it seems not according my reply but i am still full off questions why i didnt work first time following your advice and why i vant sell daily

oh i already got the double and money losing serum out the inventory

tnx again

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
thank you again for all the time you put in the answer (and that for the second time)

As mentioned before , i tried your method once and i was broke in a week , so (as also mentioned before
i restarted over and over )BUT because you want to help me , and i asked for it , i will give your walktrough
another shot

now with these settings as in the attaches save files i also have auto sell ''on'' but i still have to sell manual

but thnx again for your advice , i do appriciate it althoug it seems not according my reply but i am still full off questions why i didnt work first time following your advice and why i vant sell daily

tnx again
I played from your first save (which is already on day 20, so it turned a bit hard to make it profitable).

I first scrapped your serum designs 2 and 3 as they are of no use.

I hired three girls.

I adjusted supply settings to keep 500 units stocked (it will not come to that since your supply girl will not buy fast enough to keep up with the production girl). This setting is required to buy supply in the first step. I guess this was your problem.

I adjusted production setting to produce serum 1 only, 100%, and keep 0 units in stock (i.e. sell everything).

I talked to all your girls every day for a week to make them happy (1 point each time you compliment their work). I also did, after the first week, a performance review for all of them. As long as they are not yet slutty, this will result in a happiness and obedience boost if you (and this is important!) punish them for bad performance, threaten to fire them, and instead cut their pay (which will also save money). If you cut their pay without first threaten to fire them, this will make them veeeery unhappy instead!

Now your company funds are as I started with, you have a stable income, and are ready to increase the business. I advise you to first earn enough to buy the business policy to increase company size, hire tow girls (one production, one supply) and make more money. Help out in turn ordering supply and producing serum. Do not forget to talk to the girls, do performance reviews each week and keep organizing your business.

Hope this helps!

Aug 8, 2017
Another route to bootstrapping is to skip to tier 2 research:
  1. Design an empty serum.
  2. When the research finishes, let your head researcher finish up on her own. This puts a dose of it in your production inventory.
  3. Grab the dose from production inventory.
  4. Talk to your head researcher about advancing your research. This requires a dose of serum.
  5. Research Improved Serum, Basic Medical Applications, and Clinical Testing for your initial cash crop.
My first play-through I was burned by hiring early but not making enough to cover both payroll and raw materials. Since then, I've waited until my cash crop was in production to start hiring. (This also lets me buy up some of the recruitment buffs first.)

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Didn't notice that the right-facing character images were getting cropped until my third week into the game and then trying mods out.
Now that I notice it it bugs me, reverted all files back to base game.

Anyone know how to adjust the crop of the scaled image/the sizes/or a better composite in build_person_animation in script.rpy such that the left facing and right facing images main body don't get cut off?
I'm fine if an elbow or a hand does but the main body getting cut off is bugging me.

Edit: wow why didn't I just edit how big the crop is by adding to x_size in the first place. Much simple and Fix derp.

Last edited:
Reactions: knurd

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

another shot

tnx again
OK, there are a few things I notice that are causing you some issues.

First, and I think you know this based on your stats, never let a notification in "Character Sheet" go unused. When I opened your save 1, you had a completed goal (which means unused points). Also, make sure you scrap goals you cannot achieve. An early game example is uniforms, which you can't do until later on (when you purchase the uniform policy).

Second, you are misunderstanding how to use the auto-sell threshold in your production area. You had this set to 5, which means keep 5 of that type in the company inventory. Only AFTER those 5 are produced will serum move to the marketing area, which means you are wasting resources (or making work for yourself to move them). After you accomplish the next point, the best thing to do is set this to 0. (Think of it this way - that number means "After there are this many in inventory, set everything ready for sale"). Do NOT set it to 'None', as this will mean sell nothing, ever.

Your research, for tier 1, is beyond capped. In order to move to tier 2, you have to talk to your head researcher and use the action "Ask about research" (well, something close to that). You will have to have a serum in your personal inventory to do this, so just in case you don't know how to do this: Once you produce serum the FIRST time, in the production area use the 'access production inventory' option and move ONE to you. Then select 'set production settings', and set auto-sell to 0. Now go to the R&D area and have that conversation, you will get new research options that are vastly improved over your beginning options. For now I'll let you discover this, but don't forget to check back with her often (there are more tiers, all unlocked by talking to Stephanie).

-- NOTE: This is where I disagree with srksrk 68 , in that if you ever move your head researcher to a different department, when you move the person BACK to R&D you have to re-assign that role. It's possible to not move Stephanie and still have a successful run. But if you DO decide to move Stephanie, do NOT forget to re-assign her as head researcher so you don't lose the bonus.

Regarding Serum design - a few pointers here:

NEVER keep a serum that has a side-effect. ALWAYS scrap the design. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Your serum 2, which you had in production, lost money for EVERY dose you produced.

NEVER produce the same design more than once. It's a waste of research points. Once you figure out how to unlock research tiers, you won't run out of stuff to research easily until late-game.

The 'typical' side-effect chance you need to get a trait down to is 5%. There is really no need to go lower (many opinions on this, but 5% works for me).

Name your serums something more useful. Even if it's just the expected profit dollar value. I usually name mine after the traits I added, followed by that profit number (so, for example, Improved Clin-Med 270 to represent Improved Serum Production, Clinical Testing, Medical Application, batch profit 270$). Yes, as batch sizes increase from policy, that profit changes, but by the time you really care what you are selling you will have maxed that out easily. (This step isn't necessary but I find it helpful).

In the early game, do not split your production. Concentrate on making one thing so you produce quickly.

One thing that bothers me - you said you have employees, but your count is only 1 (Stephanie). When/how did you hire anyone? If you did, something clearly went wrong because they are no longer there.

Now, for what you are probably really waiting for: A quick day-by-day walkthrough for your Save 1:

When I opened the game, Time - Sunday night. Spent the gaol-point on supply. Went to your production area. Set production of line 2 to 0%, line 1 to 100% auto-sell 1. Went to research, scrapped design 1 and design 2 (which cleared production line 2 since its serum is now destroyed). Went to Main office and set "supply to maintain" to 25000 (yes, ridiculously high, but you don't have to worry about that for now). Went home and slept.
It's not the most efficient and you may dip below 0$ funds for one day, but this should work -

Reactions: czertik

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK, there are a few things I notice that are causing you some issues.

First, and I think you know this based on your stats, never let a notification in "Character Sheet" go unused. When I opened your save 1, you had a completed goal (which means unused points). Also, make sure you scrap goals you cannot achieve. An early game example is uniforms, which you can't do until later on (when you purchase the uniform policy).

Second, you are misunderstanding how to use the auto-sell threshold in your production area. You had this set to 5, which means keep 5 of that type in the company inventory. Only AFTER those 5 are produced will serum move to the marketing area, which means you are wasting resources (or making work for yourself to move them). After you accomplish the next point, the best thing to do is set this to 0. (Think of it this way - that number means "After there are this many in inventory, set everything ready for sale"). Do NOT set it to 'None', as this will mean sell nothing, ever.

Your research, for tier 1, is beyond capped. In order to move to tier 2, you have to talk to your head researcher and use the action "Ask about research" (well, something close to that). You will have to have a serum in your personal inventory to do this, so just in case you don't know how to do this: Once you produce serum the FIRST time, in the production area use the 'access production inventory' option and move ONE to you. Then select 'set production settings', and set auto-sell to 0. Now go to the R&D area and have that conversation, you will get new research options that are vastly improved over your beginning options. For now I'll let you discover this, but don't forget to check back with her often (there are more tiers, all unlocked by talking to Stephanie).

-- NOTE: This is where I disagree with srksrk 68 , in that if you ever move your head researcher to a different department, when you move the person BACK to R&D you have to re-assign that role. It's possible to not move Stephanie and still have a successful run. But if you DO decide to move Stephanie, do NOT forget to re-assign her as head researcher so you don't lose the bonus.

Regarding Serum design - a few pointers here:

NEVER keep a serum that has a side-effect. ALWAYS scrap the design. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Your serum 2, which you had in production, lost money for EVERY dose you produced.

NEVER produce the same design more than once. It's a waste of research points. Once you figure out how to unlock research tiers, you won't run out of stuff to research easily until late-game.

The 'typical' side-effect chance you need to get a trait down to is 5%. There is really no need to go lower (many opinions on this, but 5% works for me).

Name your serums something more useful. Even if it's just the expected profit dollar value. I usually name mine after the traits I added, followed by that profit number (so, for example, Improved Clin-Med 270 to represent Improved Serum Production, Clinical Testing, Medical Application, batch profit 270$). Yes, as batch sizes increase from policy, that profit changes, but by the time you really care what you are selling you will have maxed that out easily. (This step isn't necessary but I find it helpful).

In the early game, do not split your production. Concentrate on making one thing so you produce quickly.

One thing that bothers me - you said you have employees, but your count is only 1 (Stephanie). When/how did you hire anyone? If you did, something clearly went wrong because they are no longer there.

Now, for what you are probably really waiting for: A quick day-by-day walkthrough for your Save 1:

When I opened the game, Time - Sunday night. Spent the gaol-point on supply. Went to your production area. Set production of line 2 to 0%, line 1 to 100% auto-sell 1. Went to research, scrapped design 1 and design 2 (which cleared production line 2 since its serum is now destroyed). Went to Main office and set "supply to maintain" to 25000 (yes, ridiculously high, but you don't have to worry about that for now). Went home and slept.
It's not the most efficient and you may dip below 0$ funds for one day, but this should work -
All true, but i did't wabt to put too much into my post.

Except:there are good reasons to keep serums with side effects, e. g. if you only want to sell them, or if you plan to research by interacting with a test person. This applies for all Nora traits for instance.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes