Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I've been getting tons of error messages which I keep ignoring, but it's getting a bit annoying. I've tried without any mod & with mods + bugfix, but still the same. It seems to pop up most of the time at the end of character interactions.

Not sure if it's just me or still a bug being worked on?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I've been getting tons of error messages which I keep ignoring, but it's getting a bit annoying. I've tried without any mod & with mods + bugfix, but still the same. It seems to pop up most of the time at the end of character interactions.

Not sure if it's just me or still a bug being worked on?
I had the same problem. At each time chunk there was a script error.

However with the mod It works well and the game is also more lively.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I had the same problem. At each time chunk there was a script error.

However with the mod It works well and the game is also more lively.
Oh really? The mod remove the scripts error?
I've been using this mod. Which one are you using, since I see there are a couple out there?

Reactions: rKnight

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Oh really? The mod remove the scripts error?
I've been using this mod. Which one are you using, since I see there are a couple out there?
That's the one i'm using. For 0.27 it works well. It was nearly impossible to play the vanilla with all the script errors but now everything's fine.
Are you sure that you followed the installation instruction concerning the bugfixes ?

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
That's the one i'm using. For 0.27 it works well. It was nearly impossible to play the vanilla with all the script errors but now everything's fine.
Are you sure that you followed the installation instruction concerning the bugfixes ?
Hmm I guess I haven't extracted the mods & bugfix properly last time. I've just reinstalled them properly and it seems to have less script error messages. Only happens when I save now.

Way more playable now, thanks!

Reactions: rKnight and Fapmigo

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
next question

where are the secondary save files

i know this one labrats2/games/save files ,

but there must be somewhere on a win pc another location with save files
first i delete the files from the map from above , but still i can load all saved files

so secondly i removed the complete map folder and reinstalled the game
i checked the save files map and it s empty , but i still can load all my save files

so there must be another map , i searched but i couldn t find
who knows where that could be (maybe in temp win files or so ?)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
next question

where are the secondary save files

i know this one labrats2/games/save files ,

but there must be somewhere on a win pc another location with save files
first i delete the files from the map from above , but still i can load all saved files

so secondly i removed the complete map folder and reinstalled the game
i checked the save files map and it s empty , but i still can load all my save files

so there must be another map , i searched but i couldn t find
who knows where that could be (maybe in temp win files or so ?)
I've got save files in AppData\Roaming\RenPy on my computer

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hahaha i think all off you are getting mad/crazy from me with all my questions but i managed to have another one ;-)

I had 0ne co worker who did the photoshoots for advertising campain , i dismissed her from that task , but now i cant figure out how to give her or somebody else that task back
anyone?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hahaha i think all off you are getting mad/crazy from me with all my questions but i managed to have another one ;-)

I had 0ne co worker who did the photoshoots for advertising campain , i dismissed her from that task , but now i cant figure out how to give her or somebody else that task back
anyone?
You can do that with Alexa, or purchase the business policy and do it with any girl.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I believe you have to assign someone to Marketing if you don't already have anyone there, then name them your model unless Alexia is still your model.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Alright this is bothering me:

Supply: Focus > Charisma
Production: Focus > Intelligence
Marketing: Charisma > Focus
HR: Charisma > Intelligence
Research: Intelligence > Focus

Meaning:

Focus is a primary twice, and secondary twice
Charisma is a primary twice but a secondary once
Intelligence is only a primary once but a secondary twice,

Why isn't there a job for Intelligence > Charisma? Wonder if it was cut or if Vren has plans later for it? The longer he waits to add another job the more balancing will become more difficult. I need symmetry damn it! By adding an Intelligence > Charisma job, all stats have a primary and secondary twice.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Vren should add your own office where you can chill, manage the company and call or receive your employees instead of working in every department.

Reactions: chainedpanda

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I like the game but it's really annoying to have to start over and over and over... every time there's an update...
Does that mean when there is an update save files are not co
You can do that with Alexa, or purchase the business policy and do it with any girl.
i dont have a girl in the house called Alexa
in buisness policy the option for advertisement is on
still i do not see on any girl the option to do the photo shoot

is it on a particular day or time ?
or a bug , that when one takes the order away it won t come back

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
guys i have a question about this event.
when we work in office one of the employe from prodaction and she say they hot in there.
when this event show?
The "it's too hot" crisis is a randomly generated event like all other crises. There are no sure fire pre conditions to specifically trigger that event. However if you want to "go further" with the event (see a completer ending) you need to purchase tier 3 in uniform policy (reduce coverage or minimal coverage policy).

To reiterate the answer, the event is shown randomly while your player character is in one of the office buildings doing an action or waiting (an action that passes time into the next time frame).

derspecter02

Oct 13, 2017
i dont have a girl in the house called Alexa
in buisness policy the option for advertisement is on
still i do not see on any girl the option to do the photo shoot

is it on a particular day or time ?
or a bug , that when one takes the order away it won t come back
Go downtown during the day and you will run into Alexia. I think it has to be at least week 3 or 4, I can't remember which. Spend some time with her and you can hire her to the marketing department.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Haven't updated the game in a while, what's with the ugly blue boxes around the characers now? Is there a way to remove them? I don't even need animations, I'd much rather not have this bright-blue atrocity hurt my eyes.
Can you delete them in the game files somewhere?

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Haven't updated the game in a while, what's with the ugly blue boxes around the characers now? Is there a way to remove them? I don't even need animations, I'd much rather not have this bright-blue atrocity hurt my eyes.
Can you delete them in the game files somewhere?
Install the bugfix from the mod thread. There you can disable animations in the settings menu. Or you install the mod too and get a lot more content (new unique characters, more sex positions, better ui)

Cheers
Matt

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes