MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I need some help...

Was skimming through the last 20+ pages of this thread to try to find a post which mentioned the "nora version" of the high capacity design, but can't find it and the search function wasn't a help either.

I don't need to find this exact post again, what I'm asking for is how this better version (+2 traits if i'm not wrong) is called and how to obtain it. I assume I need to study a certain person with certain stats!?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I need some help...

Was skimming through the last 20+ pages of this thread to try to find a post which mentioned the "nora version" of the high capacity design, but can't find it and the search function wasn't a help either.

I don't need to find this exact post again, what I'm asking for is how this better version (+2 traits if i'm not wrong) is called and how to obtain it. I assume I need to study a certain person with certain stats!?
Is this the post?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MisterL

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I need some help...

i think you have to advance the story by talking to Stephanie about how to improve the formula further and you´ll meet Nora at the University. You use her design to develop a new serum and need to test it live on human beeings. (don´t research it , that would take forever)

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
I need some help...

For anyone wondering, the trait is called 'Auntly Potential' and unlocks +2 serum traits space for your serum designs but starts off with ~80% side effect chance :3
Obtainable by

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are there any user outfits that we can download and apply. I do it myself each time but find it painful....

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Are there any user outfits that we can download and apply. I do it myself each time but find it painful....
... with the mod you can apply your previously exported outfits ... with the vanilla game you can't ...

Cheers
Matt

Hank Miller

Mar 4, 2019
Hello, I'm intending to create my own unique characters, where can I find the six different faces? In the past we have had access to all pictures of the game.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Stephanie ask call her Steph

I got this too... easy fix as it's just a typo. If you open up script.rpy in the game folder you can modify line 9638 yourself and add the o back to picked_ption so it's picked_option. You will have to close the game and reload the save for the change to take effect.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes