gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Vren said:
Unfortunately there's no easy way at the moment to import clothing items, but I'm going to fix that right now. Expect to see improved import function in v0.29!

Reactions: Hank Miller

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Does this game still play like an excel spreadsheet only more obtuse with tedious gameplay and little character?

I am genuinely fucking baffled how you could go from a B+ game like Lab Rats with good mix of content with bad to, well, this. Does it even have preg content yet?

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Any way to add more girls/models to the game?
I'm thinking of drawing some stuff but can't figure where the images are stored or in what format.
I'd suggest asking Vren to open up his rendering pipeline. He's probably using DAZ Studio to create the image renders, and without the exact character and pose presets it would be hard to render new outfits or characters that fit each other exactly.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I'm trying this game and I keep getting this error early on :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I do something wrong?
The vanilla game has a few bugs. Most of them are fixed in the bugfix from Mod & Bugfix Thread. The Beta-Bugfix for v0.28.1 fixes only game bugs (adds no functionality). If you want more serums, more unique characters, more events, better UI and more sex positions, install the mod too.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: Psylen

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Does this game still play like an excel spreadsheet only more obtuse with tedious gameplay and little character?

I am genuinely fucking baffled how you could go from a B+ game like Lab Rats with good mix of content with bad to, well, this. Does it even have preg content yet?

The game still plays like a management game. Lab Rats played more like a VN with very light management elements for the events to be gated behind. If the VN is more what you are after... Lab Rats 2 will never be your cup of tea. Those of us who want more of a game than a VN however...

It shouldn't be that baffling that not everyone likes the same things.

hre83276

May 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9638, in script
    if talk_action in picked_ption.on_talk_event_list: #This shouldn't come up much, but it an event is double removed this helps us fail gracefully.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9638, in <module>
    if talk_action in picked_ption.on_talk_event_list: #This shouldn't come up much, but it an event is double removed this helps us fail gracefully.
NameError: name 'picked_ption' is not defined

-->should probably read picked_option

Reactions: Schirmernator

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9638, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9638, in <module>
NameError: name 'picked_ption' is not defined

-->should probably read picked_option
you can fix it yourself. Close the game, open script.rpy in the game folder, change "picked_ption" to "picked_option". Save the file and start the game back up and load your save.

Reactions: Schirmernator

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The game seems to be going through a lot of improvements but the one place it doesn't seem to improve is random character development. They are far to random no rhyme or reason to the way they are put together just random stats.

So I made a bit of a change to the random character creation.
I tied the character skills to the characteristics. I also loosely tied the like of skills to the skills.
The reason for this it would make no sense to have a person who is an idiot be a brain surgeon for example.
Also I found far to often the one skill the character was good at they hated or disliked it.

Body type and age I modified to be closer to real life demographics. The older the person is the more kids they have the more likely they are to be fatter. Not a 100% guarantee.
On average character appearance improves.

Hope some of you find it useful. It doesn't make any other real changes to the game.
Just hated the huge search for employees that were even worth spending time on.
Not really sure this even should be posted here I'm new sorry in advance if it isn't.
Hoping the developer takes some how sees it and takes a hint from it. In fact wouldn't mind if they just out right used it.

Also fixed the picked_option issue since I just seen that.

Now I need to do something about those Horrible pre-rolled characters that you can hire. I would be happier to just see them gone entirely.

Last edited:

pallekewling

Aug 23, 2016
How is it possible that the Android version still crashes on loading campus.jpg? Will it ever be fixed? Is there an actual version difference or is the only thing updated the "version" label on the about screen?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes