tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’ve been thinking more about this game and I have to say I love how much potential it has to grow. There are so many features that I can imagine being added, like what if the player bought the strip club and used it to generate revenue? You could staff it with converted lab employees.

And I think that the “opinions” system has a lot of potential... What if you could make a serum that lets you implant an opinion like taking a woman who likes conservative clothes and makes her prefer skimpy clothes.

One of the biggest advantage that it has over other games is that it draws the characters in real-time instead of pre-rendering. This means you can add a “new” girl, or have a girl change her appearance (with the boob job) without needing to redraw every scene.

This is a greedy comment but I think that the game needs a few more options for face, body shapes, breast styles, etc. to make it feel like each girl is a “new” girl and not just a repeat of the same few faces and hair styles. I know that it’s probably a ton of work, but to truly feel like a sandbox, it’s going to need a little more character customization.

But it’s amazing regardless.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
So, anyone else get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's keeping me from saving on day 23. Tried Rollback to attempt saving again, nope. Won't let me do it. Loaded my last save and tried saving again in a new slot, worked. Seems to happen randomly so any fix / work around would be appreciated.

(edited -- additional info)

Ok, error happened again. Played through an additional day (in game) and tried to save, which worked this time.

Still not sure what "pickling" is but, seems if I get te error, just continue trying after a time change or two and it works. Hope this helps anyone else with the issue.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The workaround for errors on saving is counterintuitive at first glance, the trick is to simply wait a bit until you try to save. The game creates a lot of heavy memory objects on every single action which reference each other in multiple ways. Renpy also tries to remember a lot of that for rollback purposes. The engine is based on python, so you have to give garbage collector some time to catch up and free memory clogged with objects created on previous interactions. If you play too fast it doesn't have enough time to do it properly. So waiting a bit should help if your game crashes on saving.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
The things you said makes the slowness of some RenPy games make a lot more sense. Particularly with Lab Rats.
Is there anything we as users can do to speed up the game, allocate more memory or something?

Last edited:

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
and i think it would be a good idea that mc can take a serum himself , (more endurance , he is slutty enough without a serum )
I think that better will be that unlocking some serrums/ gaining some higher levels of the knowlege of specific serrum can be better approach.
For eg. unlocking tier 1 serrums will rise maximum values of some/all stats.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Alright this is bothering me:

Supply: Focus > Charisma
Production: Focus > Intelligence
Marketing: Charisma > Focus
HR: Charisma > Intelligence
Research: Intelligence > Focus

Meaning:

Focus is a primary twice, and secondary twice
Charisma is a primary twice but a secondary once
Intelligence is only a primary once but a secondary twice,

Why isn't there a job for Intelligence > Charisma? Wonder if it was cut or if Vren has plans later for it? The longer he waits to add another job the more balancing will become more difficult. I need symmetry damn it! By adding an Intelligence > Charisma job, all stats have a primary and secondary twice.
lol. You as the player represent the intelligence. You will have masterminded a harem within a successful company. And into an implied future past the game you no doubt end up pulling the entire city under your will.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I’ve been thinking more about this game and I have to say I love how much potential it has to grow. There are so many features that I can imagine being added, like what if the player bought the strip club and used it to generate revenue? You could staff it with converted lab employees.

And I think that the “opinions” system has a lot of potential... What if you could make a serum that lets you implant an opinion like taking a woman who likes conservative clothes and makes her prefer skimpy clothes.

One of the biggest advantage that it has over other games is that it draws the characters in real-time instead of pre-rendering. This means you can add a “new” girl, or have a girl change her appearance (with the boob job) without needing to redraw every scene.

This is a greedy comment but I think that the game needs a few more options for face, body shapes, breast styles, etc. to make it feel like each girl is a “new” girl and not just a repeat of the same few faces and hair styles. I know that it’s probably a ton of work, but to truly feel like a sandbox, it’s going to need a little more character customization.

But it’s amazing regardless.
You should check out the conglomeration mod trollden, starbuck and some other awesome modders are working on. Your opinion serum idea is implemented there.

Their latest version can be download from their git repository.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

user689

Oct 15, 2019
Any way to add more girls/models to the game?
I'm thinking of drawing some stuff but can't figure where the images are stored or in what format.

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Any way to add more girls/models to the game?
I'm thinking of drawing some stuff but can't figure where the images are stored or in what format.
That's a wild and crazy idea. Best of luck to make it work!
The images for the characters were stored in a folder that is now archived. In 'game/character_images'

But you could create your own imagepack and then edit the code to use your image pack instead...
There should be a nice renpy archive extractor somewhere to recover the images in their "raw" form.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Yeah there is new version of the game, but I think that pictures of the girls are loading a bit slower than in previous version, but generally game is working a little better.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
This game is very laggy. It takes 5 seconds to save game on an SSD. Menu transitions are also very laggy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Searched a bit but can't find an answer...
Whats that Side Story about "Steve" comeing to your company to become an investor?
I suppose it has a NTR Event if you order the guide to seduce him (didn't try that)... but is there more to this story?
Don't wanne advance to much incase this unlocks some unique female character later

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Searched a bit but can't find an answer...
Whats that Side Story about "Steve" comeing to your company to become an investor?
I suppose it has a NTR Event if you order the guide to seduce him (didn't try that)... but is there more to this story?
Don't wanne advance to much incase this unlocks some unique female character later
This is just a random event, no story behind. He may give you 5000 and disappears.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes