srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Except that wasn't with the Mods, that was just unrarring the character imagines like a previous comment said to fix the error messages. Sure, error messages was gone, but floating heads, yeah, those showed up.
you need to keep atlseat the stand5.zip in character image directory
Thx for that. I already found that you have to unzip the images *and* keep the zip files. This saves me the effort figuring out which zip can be deleted und which must be kept.

Reactions: JenMistress

xbeo

May 10, 2017
Its pretty easy to get the Cheat mods up and running, they are pretty small.
But even then: the whole UI, text styles, fonts look ugly. Map screen suddenly needs an additional confirmation to travel. It feels just broken, even without errors.

shiite

Oct 30, 2016
On Linux, you have to edit sctipt.rpy
and replace \images\character_images\\
with /images/character_images//
Then it works.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
girl obedience + girl happiness >=200 or the girls have a chance of quiting
That mechanic had been around for quiet awhile.
Also if you severly underpay them they'll quit aswell aparently.
Anything else might be faulted to the mod, as you normally can only hire 2 unique characters (Stephanie and Alexia)
That makes absolutely no sense. If a girl is so obedient she is listed as subservient or slave or is happy, she shouldn't be threatening to quit. That is literally the opposite of the logical conclusion regarding the interaction between her stats and her job. In fact, the higher her happiness, the less likely she should be to quit and she shouldn't even be considering it at all at subservient or slave level obedience unless I say to. As far as unique characters, I have Stephanie and Alexia plus the modded character Alexis, Stephanie's sister, and the modded character Sarah, the childhood friend of the MC. All four are currently threatening to quit specifically citing too little pay even right after a performance review. The problem is I can only raise their pay through said review unless I'm missing something. Also, this was not an issue in my last game, I had only one girl threaten to quit and raised her pay, never heard from her about quitting again. I always cheat their obedience and happiness to +1000 over whatever it is at when they are introduced for the purpose of avoiding this and, until now, it has always worked with a nearly 100% success rate.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That makes absolutely no sense. If a girl is so obedient she is listed as subservient or slave or is happy, she shouldn't be threatening to quit. That is literally the opposite of the logical conclusion regarding the interaction between her stats and her job. In fact, the higher her happiness, the less likely she should be to quit and she shouldn't even be considering it at all at subservient or slave level obedience unless I say to. As far as unique characters, I have Stephanie and Alexia plus the modded character Alexis, Stephanie's sister, and the modded character Sarah, the childhood friend of the MC. All four are currently threatening to quit specifically citing too little pay even right after a performance review. The problem is I can only raise their pay through said review unless I'm missing something. Also, this was not an issue in my last game, I had only one girl threaten to quit and raised her pay, never heard from her about quitting again. I always cheat their obedience and happiness to +1000 over whatever it is at when they are introduced for the purpose of avoiding this and, until now, it has always worked with a nearly 100% success rate.
If you use the mods, there is a cheat with Z key where you can pay all your girls +10% above what they should earn minimally for their levels.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you use the mods, there is a cheat with Z key where you can pay all your girls +10% above what they should earn minimally for their levels.
Ah, I only use the cheat menu and opinion editor on the bottom of the screen, so that would be a big help. EDIT: That did it, apparently either they take instant KO levels of happiness decline while not being paid enough, which means happiness definitely needs a rebalance in that regard, or they are capable of quitting regardless of stats if they are underpaid, which is just not right. I could at least see the logic in the first once it was at reasonable levels instead of instantly tanking the employee, but definitely not a quit even if happy and obedient scenario.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah, I only use the cheat menu and opinion editor on the bottom of the screen, so that would be a big help. EDIT: That did it, apparently either they take instant KO levels of happiness decline while not being paid enough, which means happiness definitely needs a rebalance in that regard, or they are capable of quitting regardless of stats if they are underpaid, which is just not right. I could at least see the logic in the first once it was at reasonable levels instead of instantly tanking the employee, but definitely not a quit even if happy and obedient scenario.
Yeah the problem is when have cheated their stats, they might earn so much under what they should earn, that just one or two reviews will not do the trick to get them up to close of reasonable.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah the problem is when have cheated their stats, they might earn so much under what they should earn, that just one or two reviews will not do the trick to get them up to close of reasonable.
I see, but it still doesn't explain why they drop so quickly. I barely had time to try and fix it because I didn't know it was that big a hit. Total salary pay is at $4402 as a result of using the option to give them what they think they deserve.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see, but it still doesn't explain why they drop so quickly. I barely had time to try and fix it because I didn't know it was that big a hit. Total salary pay is at $4402 as a result of using the option to give them what they think they deserve.
Well I do not know what it was before but seems might have been way under what it should have been before then and that might well have been reason for sudden drop if about 300% less as they should have earned.

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
Protip: Wait for the mod to be updated to the current version before downloading the game. The modders are very good programmers.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I do not know what it was before but seems might have been way under what it should have been before then and that might well have been reason for sudden drop if about 300% less as they should have earned.
Last time I checked unique girls started with a pay in between 37$ - 42$ per day... so honestly I don't even know how over powered the girls must be at this stage to demand 4000+$ per day.
Considering these numbers I'd say the dev will unlikely alter his formulars to support such unrealistic values to appease the Cheaters... as I doubt there will ever be a chance to raise a girls stats enough in a normal way

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Last time I checked unique girls started with a pay in between 37$ - 42$ per day... so honestly I don't even know how over powered the girls must be at this stage to demand 4000+$ per day.
Considering these numbers I'd say the dev will unlikely alter his formulars to support such unrealistic values to appease the Cheaters... as I doubt there will ever be a chance to raise a girls stats enough in a normal way
Yeah that is how I estimated 300% with an almost full roster, though I have seen 56 as a starting salary a few times I think. :p

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah that is how I estimated 300% with an almost full roster, though I have seen 56 as a starting salary a few times I think. :p
Only time I saw that was after unlocking improved stats and skills via policy, but not straight from the start.... I think the worst I saw was 45$ on a girl will all Stats and skills on 5

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only time I saw that was after unlocking improved stats and skills via policy, but not straight from the start.... I think the worst I saw was 45$ on a girl will all Stats and skills on 5
Yeah those were after policies unlocked and active.

hre83276

May 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10595, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11269, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/crises/crises.rpy", line 1384, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person) from _call_fuck_person_4
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 286, in script call
    call strip_menu(the_person, position_choice.verbing, private) from _call_strip_menu
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 807, in script
    $ the_person.draw_animated_removal(strip_choice, half_off_instead = True)
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 807, in <module>
    $ the_person.draw_animated_removal(strip_choice, half_off_instead = True)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2437, in draw_animated_removal
    bottom_displayable = Flatten(self.build_person_displayable(position, emotion, special_modifier, lighting, background_fill, no_frame = True)) #Get the starting image without the frame
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2179, in build_person_displayable
    displayable_list.extend(self.outfit.generate_draw_list(self,position,emotion,special_modifier, lighting = lighting)) #Get the displayables for everything we wear. Note that extnsions do not return anything because they have nothing to show.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5216, in generate_draw_list
    ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4898, in generate_item_displayable
    region_mask = region.generate_raw_image(body_type, tit_size, position)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'region' referenced before assignment

Apr 21, 2018
I wrote for myself a few cheat functions which always update staff salary to expected salary after changing their stats, and none of it went above 200 (IRCC it was mostly around 100). Don't ever give them stats above 8 as the game practically considers 5 as high and 6 unusually high. I have one staff in each department, each with 8 focus and 8 in whatever staff that best suit their jobs and was making 3K+ every day.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes