gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Make-up and glasses don't show up (earrings do) and some two-toned clothing items only show the primary colour. I pretty much skipped v. 0.32 but believe some of those errors first appeared there.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
Quick question: does anyone know how to copy the university campus uniform the girls wear?
I'd like to make it into a work uniform :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd be much obliged if anyone could help out.

Bissous,
Minoin!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Greetings All,
Quick question: does anyone know how to copy the university campus uniform the girls wear?
I'd like to make it into a work uniform :D
I'd be much obliged if anyone could help out.

Bissous,
Minoin!
those are all Standard items from the outfit creator...
a Business Vest, a Jacket, Belted skirt, high heels (or maybe slippers)... I suspect the underwear is a custom item for each girl

Reactions: Minoin and waffel

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
I have an issue. ( I'm sorry if this has been addressed. I tried to search, but 249 pages is a lot and I couldn't find this.) When I command a girl to strip to her underwear, she doesn't take off her pants or a skirt if she's wearing one. Is this a known issue, and if so is there a fix?

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Crashed before I left the house on Day 1 :rolleyes:. Looks like the developer has released the game with missing image files (yet again).

stiff95

Sep 17, 2017
Every update I keep coming back to this game. I want to play it so bad. It seems so fun. But the performance is so bad for me.
This time again when I mouse over a character, it takes like 2-3 seconds for her to appear. I saw a post a while back that this was fixed and that they should load in a fraction of a second. But that has never happened to me.

In conversations it also happens, I'm guessing the facial expressions force the girl to be redrawn and have to wait as well. It's so annoying.

I'm running this game on an m2 SSD, so loading the image files really shouldn't be a problem. I tried changing the renderer as well, all 4 options give the exact issue. Tried deleting the stuff in AppData as well, all the same problem.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Mar 29, 2018
Every update I keep coming back to this game. I want to play it so bad. It seems so fun. But the performance is so bad for me.
This time again when I mouse over a character, it takes like 2-3 seconds for her to appear. I saw a post a while back that this was fixed and that they should load in a fraction of a second. But that has never happened to me.

In conversations it also happens, I'm guessing the facial expressions force the girl to be redrawn and have to wait as well. It's so annoying.

I'm running this game on an m2 SSD, so loading the image files really shouldn't be a problem. I tried changing the renderer as well, all 4 options give the exact issue. Tried deleting the stuff in AppData as well, all the same problem.

Did you turn the animations off?

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
Crashes day 1 moussing over Stephanie. Did I turn off animations? No. I should not have to. Current release is broken.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I'd pressume you have more trouble with a lack of RAM as that was the main issue reported in the past

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Well I may need to wait till the compressed version. Two downloads from Mega both crashed as they saved the file after finishing the full 2.96GB download. There is no way I'll be under the bandwidth cap for another attempt today. And all the other sights download at a snails pace (for a 3GB file, which means I might as well wait till tomorrow or reset my router for a new IP address).

Sigh.

Apr 21, 2018
Didn't they advise turning off animation since, like, forever ago because of a memory leak issue? But anyways each update comes with a lot of bugs, and it is wise to wait until a hotfix can be released.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes