Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mainly mean - is her mouth even open?:D
I think they lower their heads to swallow your member so you'll have trouble even seeing their eyes, let alone mouth.... afterall you watch from a raised ventage point in a lowering angle, while the girls are on their knees.
The view of the actio is still from the Players perspective... even if he is completly see through (including genitals)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK so I helped Sis and Mom with the instagram pics, and since at the time when that first happened they were quite modest and not slutty at all. So the outfit they are wearing during photo shooting would be fit for a standard family event.

And even though they are now mostly naked, they still "undress" and put on the "slutty" outfit I created the very first time when that event happens again. Is there any way to dress them appropriately according to increased sluttiness?

Same goes for mom's job interview events. And for the broken aircondition event in the company, when some girls refuse to strip down even though the corporate enforced nudity policy is active and undressing would mean to actually *de*crease sluttiness...

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
I think there is a maximum of employees you can safely have. My game started crashing on save with more than 30 girls. I kept it at 28 and had no problems, only occasionally but they went away after game restart.
If I may? How do you get 28 employees? Is there a cheat for that?

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
If I may? How do you get 28 employees? Is there a cheat for that?
you can purchase business policies in your office (HR/Supply location) that allow you to increase your employee limit up to 32(?). Haven't played in a while...

waiting for 0.33 changelog and DL.

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
you can purchase business policies in your office (HR/Supply location) that allow you to increase your employee limit up to 32(?). Haven't played in a while...

waiting for 0.33 changelog and DL.
TY, TY... I wasn't far enough into the game yet.

Lord_Momentum

Sep 16, 2018
Is this game actually fun by now? I remember playing it and it felt like an excel spread sheet. Also the UI looks terrible in the preview pictures. I loved lab rats 1 and want this game to be good too, but Im not sure how much time I should give the dev before taking a deep dive into the game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is this game actually fun by now? I remember playing it and it felt like an excel spread sheet. Also the UI looks terrible in the preview pictures. I loved lab rats 1 and want this game to be good too, but Im not sure how much time I should give the dev before taking a deep dive into the game.
Actually, this is one of the few games I played four or five times from start. I like the simulation part. However, it's still a bit lacking story wise. But it is developing.

There are still bugs, however. You can install the community "fix" but I would not call it a fix, it's a mod, and a massive one -- changing so many parameters in every aspect of the game. I prefer to fix the bugs myself in the coding, it's only a handful so far. But that's not everybody's thing.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Lab Rats was a linear VN (Visual Novel aka Click-Through). Lab Rats 2 is a Game, not a VN. Lab Rats 2 have same characters of Lab Rats, Mom, Sister, Nora, Stephanie, and there's references to Lab Rats. Otherwise all is different.
In short idea of Lab Rats 2 is to build and manage a company and have fun with employees and other characters in Game.
If you want corrupt dozens of women to obey you this is for you. If wait to get a linear wank-fest with arousing pictures after pictures, this is not for you. But as a power fantasy Game this fine in certain limits. But you actually have to do more than just click it through...

But don't bother to play Unmodded Lab Rats 2. Go and get Modded. It's much better.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Lab Rats was a linear VN (Visual Novel aka Click-Through). Lab Rats 2 is a Game, not a VN. Lab Rats 2 have same characters of Lab Rats, Mom, Sister, Nora, Stephanie, and there's references to Lab Rats. Otherwise all is different.
In short idea of Lab Rats 2 is to build and manage a company and have fun with employees and other characters in Game.
If you want corrupt dozens of women to obey you this is for you. If wait to get a linear wank-fest with arousing pictures after pictures, this is not for you. But as a power fantasy Game this fine in certain limits. But you actually have to do more than just click it through...

But don't bother to play Unmodded Lab Rats 2. Go and get Modded. It's much better.
I just recently played LR 1 and I must contradict you. It's not a linear novel. It's not a highly sophisticated simulation as LR2 either, true, but you have to plan your actions, acquire the serum traits you need and decide if and when to apply them, if you want to achieve the highest score with the girls. Of course, you can simply skip the days until time runs out and finish the game that way, too.

Reactions: SecretSal

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Is there a way to get the map to display all the locations and also to make them available to visit? I've looked at the console commands but couldn't see anything like that! Thanks!

Pollyanna

May 14, 2017
Is there a way to get the map to display all the locations and also to make them available to visit? I've looked at the console commands but couldn't see anything like that! Thanks!
If you are on a new gamr and your map is grayed out in most places, try fin ishing each room of the lab tour with stephanie first, the map opened up after that for me when i played. Good luck :D

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Seems completely broken for me. Started a new game, skipped tutorial, get a load of errors trying to talk to anyone.

P.S I get errors from just holding my mouse over a characters name:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.P.S Found the issue, the files in character_images are zipped, extracting them solved the issue.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes