die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
İs the offical bugfix working on android (non-rooted) too? New clothing system giving crashes for me , university and club not loading for me. There was a v. 026iah modded android portwhich fiz loading problems here ,but couldnt find it anymore

TS2016

May 7, 2017
There are a number of things they may not like. Things like mondays, weekends, working, working a specific job, wearing pants, uniforms, skimpy uniforms, skimpy clothing, and more. Those things will cause a drop in their happiness. Try to avoid hiring them or find women who have traits such as they like working, they like working a specific job and so on.

Try to hire women who have mostly positive traits it will mean less of a chance of having the negative ones.
Ok thanks. Didn't know that their dislikes had impact on their happiness.

Reactions: die4honor47

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
Ok thanks. Didn't know that their dislikes had impact on their happiness.
On one my save , research lady Stephanie started with hate of working and research ; -7 or -8 happiness everyday which means 4 compliment ( 60 energy wasted everyday ) , so i started a new game . if you see somethinh like these dont bother to keep them just fire her

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
On one my save , research lady Stephanie started with hate of working and research ; -7 or -8 happiness everyday which means 4 compliment ( 60 energy wasted everyday ) , so i started a new game . if you see somethinh like these dont bother to keep them just fire her
First rule in this game: save game, hire Stephanie, save again, skip a week without doing anything and see how happy she is. If unhappy, load first save, hire her again and do the same, until happy. Then load second save and continue with happy Steph.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Sounds like the dev really should give Stephanie a static pre defined set of initial preferences. Same should go for any major character like Mom, Sis, Nora, ect.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Sounds like the dev really should give Stephanie a static pre defined set of initial preferences. Same should go for any major character like Mom, Sis, Nora, ect.
I agree.

On other note, did anyone have success with a girl you meet at gym? First three games, I talked to her and get to know her up to point where I could buy her a drink (protein drink I think). Every time I get call from her saying that she is cutting me off and moving to different gym and disappear. And MC thoughts that maybe I pushed her too far... Problem is I didn't. All I did was talk to her and get to know her like maybe five times. One time I did buy her a drink. After first drink she calls and disappears. Other games I waited a bit before trying buying her drink... same thing she calls and go bye bye.
After that I didn't bother with gym girl in new games.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I agree.

On other note, did anyone have success with a girl you meet at gym? First three games, I talked to her and get to know her up to point where I could buy her a drink (protein drink I think). Every time I get call from her saying that she is cutting me off and moving to different gym and disappear. And MC thoughts that maybe I pushed her too far... Problem is I didn't. All I did was talk to her and get to know her like maybe five times. One time I did buy her a drink. After first drink she calls and disappears. Other games I waited a bit before trying buying her drink... same thing she calls and go bye bye.
After that I didn't bother with gym girl in new games.
You should ask mod questions in the mod thread.

Reactions: Burt

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Most of Stephanie's stuff is predefined to start however she can have some random traits.
It's defined in random_lists.rpy around line 847 just search for "global stephanie"
The way the system works it creates a random set then over lays the predefined ones. So the random crap that comes in can cause issues.

This is all part of what I was talking about back in my post regarding his shit use of random.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-32-2-vren.7260/post-4169275
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-32-2-vren.7260/post-4177243

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Most of Stephanie's stuff is predefined to start however she can have some random traits.
It's defined in random_lists.rpy around line 847 just search for "global stephanie"
The way the system works it creates a random set then over lays the predefined ones. So the random crap that comes in can cause issues.

This is all part of what I was talking about back in my post regarding his shit use of random.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-32-2-vren.7260/post-4169275
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-32-2-vren.7260/post-4177243
Damn you've made some pretty nifty improvements to the current system in that second post of yours. Have you've had any luck getting a response from the game dev? Honestly if you don't get a response from the official dev you should probably try talking to the mod team. Maybe you can get these changes to the way characters are generated incorporated into the mod. That way at least even if it never becomes part of the vanilla game your improvements will still be available to a wider audience and kept up to date whenever the game updates.

Here's a link to the mod discord.

I'm sure if you posted what you made over there they'd probably be interested in your work.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Damn you've made some pretty nifty improvements to the current system in that second post of yours. Have you've had any luck getting a response from the game dev? Honestly if you don't get a response from the official dev you should probably try talking to the mod team. Maybe you can get these changes to the way characters are generated incorporated into the mod. That way at least even if it never becomes part of the vanilla game your improvements will still be available to a wider audience and kept up to date whenever the game updates.

I'm sure if you posted what you made over there they'd probably be interested in your work.
The Mods have already fixed it ! ;-)
(/Mods/Person/stephanie_character_fix.rpy)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The Mods have already fixed it ! ;-)
(/Mods/Person/stephanie_character_fix.rpy)
He fixed the overall bad usage of randomness with his changes and not just Stephanie. Better actually look into the entire code

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey hey. I'm getting an error pretty consistently when commanding someone to give me a blowjob using the "command > give me a blowjob" option, not normal sex dialog. I have noticed it doesn't happen *every* time, but I haven't been able to determine what the differing element could be. This even occurs when the subject is completely nude.

I'm playing with vanilla, with the 0.32.2 bugfix from Vren. I'm not interested in using the bugfix+mod at this time. Is this something I can fix on my own or should I message Vren on Patreon with it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

Actually got busy on my own project and forgot about contacting them. Haven't played the game since then either.
Let's just say I need to get the project I am working on done and get money coming in. Probably shouldn't be spending time on here either but needed a bit of a break.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Actually got busy on my own project and forgot about contacting them. Haven't played the game since then either.
Let's just say I need to get the project I am working on done and get money coming in. Probably shouldn't be spending time on here either but needed a bit of a break.
Oof. Alrighty, don't worry about it then. Gotta prioritize putting food on the table. But yeah if you ever did get any spare time it would be pretty cool to see your tweaks incorporated into the mod.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm also getting an error while paying Mom to strip on Friday night. She's wearing an outfit I assembled consisting of the evening dress, lace bra, thong, and high heels. She's already removed the bra and heels, is in the hands down, ass up position, and I've paid her to remove the thong. She says her line, then it throws this error, which I can ignore past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes