dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I wanna know if that is possible or not as well. Anyone with insight?
After she tells you her interview is coming up and asks you to help her prepare, go to her sometime in the later periods of the day and choose "help mom prepare" or whatever it says like that. She needs to act and/or dress slutty to get the job. In order to be dressed slutty, her outfit (which you helped her put together in the first wave of interviews) needs to be higher than her own sluttiness value. I think you can actually have it up to 20 points higher than her own sluttiness and she'll still wear it, but don't quote me on that because I'm not certain.

If you do not help her prepare, she doesn't get the job. If she doesn't act and/or dress slutty, she doesn't get the job. I think acting slutty is the most surefire way to get it because if you've been raising her sluttiness since the first interview I'm not sure if the outfit will still qualify as slutty if it's below her own level on the second one.

Reactions: Raren

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Kekbur - thanks for the awesome info.
Question though - been trying to figure out how to re-assign girls, once they are slaves, to have the dungeon as their default home. I was able to map out the location #s for their homes, and can get the room codes, but can't figure out how to re-assign their home/night location to a different spot. Would also work if the "schedule" command allowed them to be scheduled in your room or dungeon rather than their own home at night. Ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: KEKBUR

Raren

Jan 12, 2018
After she tells you her interview is coming up and asks you to help her prepare, go to her sometime in the later periods of the day and choose "help mom prepare" or whatever it says like that. She needs to act and/or dress slutty to get the job. In order to be dressed slutty, her outfit (which you helped her put together in the first wave of interviews) needs to be higher than her own sluttiness value. I think you can actually have it up to 20 points higher than her own sluttiness and she'll still wear it, but don't quote me on that because I'm not certain.

If you do not help her prepare, she doesn't get the job. If she doesn't act and/or dress slutty, she doesn't get the job. I think acting slutty is the most surefire way to get it because if you've been raising her sluttiness since the first interview I'm not sure if the outfit will still qualify as slutty if it's below her own level on the second one.
Thanks. I loaded and managed for her to get it, well she didn't but she got the boss' attention and personal assistant job which I guess the predetermined success. Thanks again for taking your time to help.

Reactions: dalzomo

H8thyself

Mar 3, 2018
im confused as to why sometimes characters say they are pregnant but no changes to their body happens and when it reaches the delivery date the date just disappears and nothing happens.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Hey Kekbur - thanks for the awesome info.
Question though - been trying to figure out how to re-assign girls, once they are slaves, to have the dungeon as their default home. I was able to map out the location #s for their homes, and can get the room codes, but can't figure out how to re-assign their home/night location to a different spot. Would also work if the "schedule" command allowed them to be scheduled in your room or dungeon rather than their own home at night. Ideas?
I have to say this sounds more like an issue with the "Down to Business" mod? I only play the original and as such am not aware of a dungeon which is, afaik, only present in the mod. Its probably something the gents doing that mod would be able to answer. Link to mod which has modder links https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
and now to wait for mods to update. Ah, such cruel is the life of lurker with "interesting" hobbies.......
The mod and bugfix pack have already been released as master versions for 0.32.1, I already played with them, only minor issues, no game breaking ones so far.
The develop branch of the mod has been updated since though, couldn't try those out due to time issues - WVM and My New Family got updated... :sneaky:

falcoon

Oct 30, 2016
The mod and bugfix pack have already been released as master versions for 0.32.1, I already played with them, only minor issues, no game breaking ones so far.
The develop branch of the mod has been updated since though, couldn't try those out due to time issues - WVM and My New Family got updated... :sneaky:
oh, for v32 i know and am playing , I meant for v33.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
there are animated pictures of the girls getting into different positions and rocking their body semi parralel to the action done... but the MC is thin air all the time
I wonder what part of body she rocking by during a bj, for example?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder what part of body she rocking by during a bj, for example?
Neck and head mainly from memories... maybe slightly swaying her upper body... can't remembr to well since I normally use penetration sex and fingering on the girls for the highest arrousal

Reactions: Dsandr
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes