Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Why are certain sexual positions locked for some npcs?

In the main office, the HR director, Sarah seems to have vaginal/anal disabled.

And in the hair salon, the Manager, Ophelia seems to have oral, vaginal, and anal disabled.

Those 2 are the only ones I know that have certain sex positions disabled but there might be more

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Why are certain sexual positions locked for some npcs?

In the main office, the HR director, Sarah seems to have vaginal/anal disabled.

And in the hair salon, the Manager, Ophelia seems to have oral, vaginal, and anal disabled.

Those 2 are the only ones I know that have certain sex positions disabled but there might be more
Those are characters that were added by the mod. Sex with them is intentionally gated behind advancing their storylines since they make a bigger fuss about the first time having sex with you. Another factor that might be blocking your ability to have sex is if either of them generated with an opinion that makes them hate anal, vaginal, or oral. Even for the static NPCs it seems like only a few of their opinions are set in stone so there's room for variation between each play through.

Since you're playing the mod though it's easy to change their opinions if that's the problem. If they don't currently hate any sexual acts or positions though then it's likely just a case of you not having advanced their storyline far enough yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
You could go and corrupt all girls in town. This will take a while if you don't just feed them bimbofication drugs.
Nah, always used drugs to raise core sluttiness. I discovered all girls in town, but corrupting everyone is boring. I mean town girls doesn't have any unique scenes or events. Maybe I should try mods?

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
thanks for sharing the changelog. I knew I wasn't going to be a fan as bdsm is not by cup of tea but whatever. If there's a demand for it then there's going to be a supply for it.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Where is the Supply Dept. on the game map?

Kinda hard to visit employees there if you can't get to that department.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Top of the lab you own.

The main office holds the supply and HR departments. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2020-11-03 19-04-59-21.jpg

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Top of the lab you own.
By that, do you mean it should be appearing on the map, or do you need to complete a quest for it to show?

Here's a screenie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Nvm, seems the supply dept. is also in the main office.

Last edited:

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018

Its in the Main office, you know, where you set your policies and order supplys ;)

Main Office = Supply Department.

3R1C

Feb 8, 2020
I can't find two of my empoyees, they still appear in my list and appear in the event where we can see if they like the job outfit, their positions, etc. and they are still being payed. both of them are from the random pool, the events recruitament are still there.
Sorry for my english.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I can't find two of my empoyees, they still appear in my list and appear in the event where we can see if they like the job outfit, their positions, etc. and they are still being payed. both of them are from the random pool, the events recruitament are still there.
Sorry for my english.
Did either of them get pregnant?

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry for my english.
If u by chance use the mod, there is a bug were staff begins to disapear.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
There is no fix for the moment we must wait until the modders solve the problem.
Actually the bug is already fixed in the 0.33.5 version of the Mods, but the game need a fresh new game 'cause lost people is lost. Since the 0.34 version of the game is due (to public) in a couple days, it's better to wait and avoid another restart...

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Actually the bug is already fixed in the 0.33.5 version of the Mods, but the game need a fresh new game 'cause lost people is lost. Since the 0.34 version of the game is due (to public) in a couple days, it's better to wait and avoid another restart...
Thx, i had not checked the last few days ......:)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes