Sere

May 15, 2017
Last time I played this was in early 2019 so I wanna ask:

1- did they update the models or is it the same bland four to five faces?
2- By one to ten how far has gameplay improved?
3- Have they been adding any new interesting formulas? Ones that can lead to any special events?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Last time I played this was in early 2019 so I wanna ask:

1- did they update the models or is it the same bland four to five faces?
2- By one to ten how far has gameplay improved?
3- Have they been adding any new interesting formulas? Ones that can lead to any special events?
  1. By and large the same models (they're not changing), but there's a wider variety of faces.

2. Gameplay remains substantially the same, but events and (non-random) characters have expanded quite a bit. Bugs aside, if you enjoyed it before you'll probably still enjoy it with a few more bells and whistles; if you didn't, well, that's unlikely to have changed.

3. There's a dozen or so special formulas tied to studying specific characters/trait combinations. If they weren't in the last time you played, then yes.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
since 6 months ago or so, the game started to flicker every time i do anything...does it happen to anybody else?

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
since 6 months ago or so, the game started to flicker every time i do anything...does it happen to anybody else?
Do you have the animations turned off? I know they can cause a number of problems. While they are fine, they aren't really interesting enough to keep on if they are causing an issue.

Reactions: fenyx

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
True but he is one of the few very active Dev's on patreon IMO worth supporting
Although without extremely hard work of Tristim and his team the game is much less interesting
It's not a mistery to me that he works while others just collects money.
I just really was surprised at how fast this one came out. I thought that he will release upd in the end of this month (still faster than most)

Alphei

Nov 19, 2019
Played with no problem and used "Wait here" without issues. Closed the game and opened it today and almost every action I take gives me this error. Animations are off.

Anyone that can help me? Do I need to delete something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Found two major bugs. Get the error report every time I advance time, and all unique models have literally disappeared. It's like only the past game characters are in this one now.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
If this game redesigned the female characters, it would become one of the best games I have ever played, but with the ugly characters as they are, it is not worth the effort to corrupt them or even see the scenes.
If I had maintained the quality characters shapes as was in Lab Rats 1 it would have been very good.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
If this game redesigned the female characters, it would become one of the best games I have ever played, but with the ugly characters as they are, it is not worth the effort to corrupt them or even see the scenes.
If I had maintained the quality characters shapes as was in Lab Rats 1 it would have been very good.
Maybe, sadly he chose an ugly random generator. I wonder how bad male characters could be tbh.
But a better interface, a good optimization, and less bugs, are my actual wish.
Spending some time playing with the console i can make them less alien, but they're too little.
Animations cut them even more, so a new interface is necessary.
No need for those big buttoms taking all the space.

Reactions: tuniquim

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hey there,

to the Dev, just an idea:

How about adding one sex position to the game - cowgirl / reverse cowgirl. The graphics are there already - i.e. when you make a girl submit to you as an obedient slave, before punishing her for denying to become one. A girl sits there on her heels, or when the girl straddles you as to make you give her what she wants, when you attempt to leave. So the graphics are there. The texts / dialogues are there also - part for the girl riding you as mentioned, as well as others. I don't know about the intricacies that are behind working that option in, but the elements are there.

Best regards,
Galadh

Apr 21, 2018
The patch version on the first page doesn't seem right? The version on Patreon is 0.34.2 but the file on the first page is 0.34.3?
BTW I got an error with the .3 patch on starting a new game, so I can only assume that's either non-official or actually from a past version?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The patch version on the first page doesn't seem right? The version on Patreon is 0.34.2 but the file on the first page is 0.34.3?
BTW I got an error with the .3 patch on starting a new game, so I can only assume that's either non-official or actually from a past version?
The update is for 0.33.3 not 0.34.3
The last version is 0.34.2 downloadable for free from patreon.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes