mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
When I want to enter the mother's or sister's room even the office with NPC always leaves alone (back to the main cellphone screen) I used to play on my cellphone with 1GB RAM I can still play even though it takes long to respond but it doesn't come out to the main cellphone screen!

jaggerjack

Jun 15, 2017
Got a bug every time I sleep. I have the new version and updated patron patch.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10850, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11536, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11538, in <module>
    people.run_day()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2238, in run_day
    infraction.days_existed += 1
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'days_existed'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.34.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.34.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    people.run_day()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.34.2
Thu Nov 12 08:59:37 2020

Apr 21, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    python:
    people.run_day()

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.34.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 922, in execute
  File "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.34.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    people.run_day()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The code in line 2238 looks fine to me, and I'm not getting that error on my end, so the only thing I can think of is that the person being processed at the end of the day has an illegal object in her infractions list. What version you are using, and are you on mobile?

jaggerjack

Jun 15, 2017
The code in line 2238 looks fine to me, and I'm not getting that error on my end, so the only thing I can think of is that the person being processed at the end of the day has an illegal object in her infractions list. What version you are using, and are you on mobile?
I'm on Lab Rats 2 v0.34.2 Pc. Only started at around day 130. The only thing I can think of is I started the modelling event around that time.

Apr 21, 2018
I'm on Lab Rats 2 v0.34.2 Pc. Only started at around day 130. The only thing I can think of is I started the modelling event around that time.
Looks to me only way the game can add an infraction to a person is through crisis, and at a glance the codes look fine to me. If you upload the save file I can see what I can do.

jaggerjack

Jun 15, 2017
Looks to me only way the game can add an infraction to a person is through crisis, and at a glance the codes look fine to me. If you upload the save file I can see what I can do.
In the end I just Re downloaded the game. Seems to have worked as it's not happening altho I am a little confused. New to Labrats 2 and don't really understand how you make stats that you improve with serums become permanent. Spent 5 hours making a perfect no side effect drug that boosts all the base stats (Obedience, Slut, Suggestion and Love) when I use a few of them on the same person I get all the stats including the yellow hearts that I thought was permanent but after a day has passed they are back down to nothing?? I even tested to see if an orgasm with the drugs was needed to set them in place but nothing. So confused lol am I missing something?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
In the end I just Re downloaded the game. Seems to have worked as it's not happening altho I am a little confused. New to Labrats 2 and don't really understand how you make stats that you improve with serums become permanent. Spent 5 hours making a perfect no side effect drug that boosts all the base stats (Obedience, Slut, Suggestion and Love) when I use a few of them on the same person I get all the stats including the yellow hearts that I thought was permanent but after a day has passed they are back down to nothing?? I even tested to see if an orgasm with the drugs was needed to set them in place but nothing. So confused lol am I missing something?
There are 2 kinds of effects with serums and they are not really well described. For example, if it says it boosts obedience by 20, then that is a temporary boost which only lasts as long as the serum is active. Once it wears off that value boost goes away. Now if it says it increases Obedience by 2 per turn and say your serum lasts 3 turns... then it will permanently boost the stat by 6 points. So if it doesn't say X amount per turn, then its only a temporary boost only lasting until the serum wears off.

Reactions: kurosx
Oct 1, 2020
i hated this game 2 years ago bcs my english was bad and i did not understand the whole dialogues and the stuff around the serum, but now...

Man i m not sure if i can say it after the hate i did but, this game is oen of the best renpy you will get here in terms of gameplay. the scenes/images is another thing xD

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
this is what i do, in serum_traits.rpy i make the following changes

def obedience_enhancer_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(-9, add_to_log)

This permanently increases obedience by 1 for every serum

def large_obedience_enhancer_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(-18, add_to_log)

This permanently increases obedience by 2 for every serum

def aphrodisiac_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_slut_core(-14, add_to_log, fire_event = False)
the_person.change_slut_temp(-14, add_to_log)

this will slowly increase core slut, 1 per serum

def slutty_caffeine_trait_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_max_energy(-19, add_to_log)
the_person.change_slut_core(-13)

this change will slowly increase energy by 1 and core slut by 2 per serum

def fertility_enhancement_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.fertility_percent += -39

this will increase fertility base by 1% per use

def fertility_suppression_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.fertility_percent += +18

this actually reduces fertility by 2% per use

def birth_control_suppression_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.bc_penalty += -39

this reduces birth control effectiveness by 1% per use

jaggerjack

Jun 15, 2017
There are 2 kinds of effects with serums and they are not really well described. For example, if it says it boosts obedience by 20, then that is a temporary boost which only lasts as long as the serum is active. Once it wears off that value boost goes away. Now if it says it increases Obedience by 2 per turn and say your serum lasts 3 turns... then it will permanently boost the stat by 6 points. So if it doesn't say X amount per turn, then its only a temporary boost only lasting until the serum wears off.
You are a hero and a scholar. Thank you so much <3 Wish I didn't waste so much time on the effects that are only temporary now.... They really need to add the word temporary and permanent to them for new players lol

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017

Code:

While running game code:
    python:
    people.run_day()

Full traceback:
    python:
    people.run_day()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Pretty sure deviantfiend999 is right, a few of the infractions are broken. For example, anytime I try to punish them when a high sluttiness employer offers sexual relief to MC, I get the same error message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignoring the error makes it so you can't punish her. And when you go to sleep, the game can't count down the days the infraction lasts, and the game can't skip that.

Sep 26, 2020
I don t know make serums, please dude, i tried countless times, i go to research i assign a fucking project, or trait to be researchedm then i create a new deisgn, then when is fucking researched i go to the production room, and produce in the line 1 or 2 the fucking shit i want, but then, when i spend time researching the production, i don t make any serum for sell i don t understand this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don t know make serums, please dude, i tried countless times, i go to research i assign a fucking project, or trait to be researchedm then i create a new deisgn, then when is fucking researched i go to the production room, and produce in the line 1 or 2 the fucking shit i want, but then, when i spend time researching the production, i don t make any serum for sell i don t understand this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Did you check inventory in the room and if there is some then go to the office and mark them for sale. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2020-11-13 08-23-40-14.jpg

There is an option on the production line to make them ready for sale just make sure there is a 1 or however many you want to keep in inventory the number you want. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2020-11-13 08-24-00-91.jpg

Apr 21, 2018
Each serum has a production cost, which must be met in order for a serum to be added to the company production inventory (which you can access in the Production Department)
bandicam 2020-11-14 00-24-10-118.jpg
I also believe you need to produce enough production points for 5 serums for them to be added to the production inventory (so new batches are added every 5 serums).
Each worker in the Production Dept. produces production points per time slot, as shown on their profile:
bandicam 2020-11-14 00-24-54-750.jpg
If you hover over the +1 or -1 button under "Auto-sell Threshold", you can see a tooltip about how it works. If set to "None", no produced serum will be moved from company inventory to "to-sell" inventory, where they are marked to be sold. Once the serums are marked they will be sold by the Marketing department.
bandicam 2020-11-14 00-20-12-155.jpg
You can manually mark serums in the Production Inventory to the Marketing Dept. inventory by going to either the Main Office or the Marketing Dept. (forget which).
You will need employees in the Marketing Dept. to sell serums, or you must do so yourself.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes