Sep 26, 2020
I want to know if there is actually a build-up dialogues with the women or is just the same text for everyone , bcs i personally like the NTR stuf, of stealing some1's wife, also , it would be repetitive to be reading the same text at the same lvls of affection/slutinness :/ the sex scenes are bad as fuck you all know that, so i expect a nc dialogue if not im dropping this game.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I want to know if there is actually a build-up dialogues with the women or is just the same text for everyone , bcs i personally like the NTR stuf, of stealing some1's wife, also , it would be repetitive to be reading the same text at the same lvls of affection/slutinness :/ the sex scenes are bad as fuck you all know that, so i expect a nc dialogue if not im dropping this game.
Dialog is fairly set. It does change some over time based on how much of a slut the girl is.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Each girl has one of four personalities, plus I guess a bimbo personality for a fifth you can unlock, plus thier own likes and dislikes will influence how they react for a slight bit more variety but most of the sex scenes will play out the same or very similar eventually. The named permanent characters (Mom, Sis, etc.) have some unique dialogue but not for everything yet.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Is there supposed to be a cap on supply buying? It doesn't seem to matter how many people I hire for supply procurement, I can't get more than 750.0 units a day. Which means there is no point to my unlocking that last employee count upgrade because I am selling everything I make and I can't make anything more without more supplies. Am I missing something?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, who are the new characters introduced into this game and how much content do they have? I have only recently started playing this game and I have encountered all of the girls from the previous game and I have encountered the aunt and cousin. Are they the only new ones? Does the returning cast have much content? Because at the moment Lily and the mother seem to have hardly any beyond the insta-pic stuff and the mothers job interview and Alexia, Stephanie and Nora seem to be rather bare bones at the moment. I don't mean to sound like I dislike the game I am just curious as to how much content there is compared to its predecessor.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, who are the new characters introduced into this game and how much content do they have? I have only recently started playing this game and I have encountered all of the girls from the previous game and I have encountered the aunt and cousin. Are they the only new ones? Does the returning cast have much content? Because at the moment Lily and the mother seem to have hardly any beyond the insta-pic stuff and the mothers job interview and Alexia, Stephanie and Nora seem to be rather bare bones at the moment. I don't mean to sound like I dislike the game I am just curious as to how much content there is compared to its predecessor.
Well, Gabrielle (the cousin) has what's probably the biggest storyline right now. (even if it's not exactly huge either, just that it's an actual story arc with beginning, middle and the end and a few side events.) Emily (a student you get to know after progressing a bit with Nora) and her mother also have some unique stuff, though it's not yet finished.

There's also the mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881) which, among other things, extends Gabrielle's storyline further, but mostly focuses on modders' original characters and on systems stuff.

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Well, Gabrielle (the cousin) has what's probably the biggest storyline right now. (even if it's not exactly huge either, just that it's an actual story arc with beginning, middle and the end and a few side events.) Emily (a student you get to know after progressing a bit with Nora) and her mother also have some unique stuff, though it's not yet finished.

There's also the mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881) which, among other things, extends Gabrielle's storyline further, but mostly focuses on modders' original characters and on systems stuff.
I have gotten as far as the paying for the boob job for her but after a month there was no new content so I assumed that was the end. I guess I will check back in a couple of months or so to see what is new because at the moment I get the feeling that Vren is focusing on the mechanics first and the plot second. Thank you for answering my questions and I hope you have a good day/pleasant evening.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there supposed to be a cap on supply buying? It doesn't seem to matter how many people I hire for supply procurement, I can't get more than 750.0 units a day. Which means there is no point to my unlocking that last employee count upgrade because I am selling everything I make and I can't make anything more without more supplies. Am I missing something?
What is your supply cap at? If you haven't changed it, it might still be at 250 iirc, which would check out for a max of 750 per day. If that's the case, you can change it in your main office. It's one of the lowest options, and I think you need to scroll the list to see it, which leads to many players missing it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Adjust the max supply in the office. It's set low at first so you don't accidentally bankrupt yourself, but good to bump it up a bit when you have the means. Ideally you'll reach a nice supplies -> serums -> sales income -> supplies loop fairly soon where the cap becomes unnecessary.

Reactions: dalzomo

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there anything beyond stripping and dancing during the family card game on Wednesday evenings?

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
I can't find Sarah. I meet her at the house, but the thing, and called her to tell the spot was open and she never showed.

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone else having an issue with employees giving birth and then never coming back to work, just perpetually staying in their homes? I noticed that this started up back in v.33.3, but kind of assumed it'd be fixed by now?

Reactions: Darkaura

PopeFranz

Oct 1, 2020
having problems running the game on Mac after the Big Sur update. Ideas?

Code:
ImportError: ('Unable to load OpenGL library', 'dlopen(OpenGL, 10): image not found', 'OpenGL', None)

Reactions: DanLab
Apr 21, 2018
I can't find Sarah. I meet her at the house, but the thing, and called her to tell the spot was open and she never showed.
Don't quite remember how those modder OCs work atm, but IRRC after calling you have to appoint the HR director to her at the main office before she shows up.

Anyone else having an issue with employees giving birth and then never coming back to work, just perpetually staying in their homes? I noticed that this started up back in v0.33.3, but kind of assumed it'd be fixed by now?
Odd, I heard it's supposed to be fixed in the v0.34.2 patch. The bugfix mod also does not have this issue open. Have you downloaded the lastest patch from Patreon?

Reactions: Jaxter
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes