Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i need help with the trigger of moms nude photoshoot.
Sister told about, when talking instgram photo shoot but i don´t get the trigger.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hi there,
i need help with the trigger of moms nude photoshoot.
Sister told about, when talking instgram photo shoot but i don´t get the trigger.
If you're talking about this exchange
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is currently still the final stage of the instathot crisis series. "Get a little friendlier" is still all you can get them to do.

Reactions: omocik and Hans98

armnokooo

Nov 19, 2020
i just start playing this game yesterday. when i unlock dialy dose i think i can use something like +happy +obedient +love +suggest
i run it for 3 day and almost completely ruin my game.
after that i found that +obedient is just temporary effect and all other useful trait have -obedient..........

what should i do? since my staff have -1/2 happy every day. i have to meet every one and compliment them manually?

Apr 21, 2018
i just start playing this game yesterday. when i unlock dialy dose i think i can use something like +happy +obedient +love +suggest
i run it for 3 day and almost completely ruin my game.
after that i found that +obedient is just temporary effect and all other useful trait have -obedient..........

what should i do? since my staff have -1/2 happy every day. i have to meet every one and compliment them manually?
Happiness is normalize towards 100 at the end of the day. Every 5 points away from 100 changes the person's happines by 1 e.g. 105 happiness is changed to 105 + (100 - 105)/5 = 104. They also get modifiers based on their opinions like days of the week, work uniforms, working and what type of work it is. To maximize happiness you should move staffs to departments that they like working in and not hire people who hates working. But you can't do much with that early on.

As for serum traits: most T0 & T1 traits have some negative effects bundled in, when you get to T2 you will have more traits with only positive effects. You will get access to traits with +stat per turn effects, which are permanent. Don't rememeber the names but there are +sluttiness and +happiness per turn traits in T2/T3. Until then, you should have a small crew so it will be easier to micromanage staffs. Honestly I think people shouldn't hire too many staffs, they are a huge drain on your time and energy, which are better put else where.

It's pretty easy to get past T0 (primitive serum traits), you can unlock it the moment you finished the basic suggestive trait and make serums with it. You will need one dose in your inventory when you ask her to move to the next research level. That's it. IRRC getting pass T1 is also relatively quick, you just need to unlock like one or two T1 traits and ask your head researcher about advancing the research.

You can approach increase obedience in different ways. Like some options during sex acts increases obedience, so after the temporary obedience modifier is removed you end up with net increases to obedience. Special traits accessible only through the Nora questline also grant effects to convert other stats to permanent obedience/core sluttiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: armnokooo

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Happiness is normalize towards 100 at the end of the day. Every 5 points away from 100 changes the person's happines by 1 e.g. 105 happiness is changed to 105 + (100 - 105)/5 = 104. They also get modifiers based on their opinions like days of the week, work uniforms, working and what type of work it is. To maximize happiness you should move staffs to departments that they like working in and not hire people who hates working. But you can't do much with that early on.

As for serum traits: most T0 & T1 traits have some negative effects bundled in, when you get to T2 you will have more traits with only positive effects. You will get access to traits with +stat per turn effects, which are permanent. Don't rememeber the names but there are +sluttiness and +happiness per turn traits in T2/T3. Until then, you should have a small crew so it will be easier to micromanage staffs. Honestly I think people shouldn't hire too many staffs, they are a huge drain on your time and energy, which are better put else where.

It's pretty easy to get past T0 (primitive serum traits), you can unlock it the moment you finished the basic suggestive trait and make serums with it. You will need one dose in your inventory when you ask her to move to the next research level. That's it. IRRC getting pass T1 is also relatively quick, you just need to unlock like one or two T1 traits and ask your head researcher about advancing the research.

You can approach increase obedience in different ways. Like some options during sex acts increases obedience, so after the temporary obedience modifier is removed you end up with net increases to obedience. Special traits accessible only through the Nora questline also grant effects to convert other stats to permanent obedience/core sluttiness.
When they come into work just go around and tell everyone that you appreciate their work. The higher your charisma is the greater the effect. It will boost happiness and love.

Apr 21, 2018
When they come into work just go around and tell everyone that you appreciate their work. The higher your charisma is the greater the effect. It will boost happiness and love.
Yes but it costs 15 energy every time. The more people you have the more energy you will have to spend on giving compliments.

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
Yes but it costs 15 energy every time. The more people you have the more energy you will have to spend on giving compliments.
It looks like Dico means the free option. Not the conversation. You can Insult the work they do or compliment it. Insult lowers happiness and love but raises obedience while complimenting raises happiness and love.

Unless of course the mod touched that and it all actually costs energy and I missed that in the change log. I ain't played for a while, last time I did, "animations" were the new thing.

Apr 21, 2018
It looks like Dico means the free option. Not the conversation. You can Insult the work they do or compliment it. Insult lowers happiness and love but raises obedience while complimenting raises happiness and love.

Unless of course the mod touched that and it all actually costs energy and I missed that in the change log. I ain't played for a while, last time I did, "animations" were the new thing.
Yeah it was that. No sure how I could have missed that. Still, time better spend elsewhere.

Reactions: armnokooo
Aug 8, 2017
<snip>
<snip>
Unless it's changed in a recent patch, you don't even need the suggestive trait: I've been starting by making an empty primitive serum, getting one for free when the research finishes, and then immediately giving it to Stephanie for the tier unlock. You still need to research the basic suggestive to get at any better suggestives, but you can choose when to do that. For example, I make a cash-crop serum first and only start researching things for their effects after I have that in production.

Reactions: brattlebob

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah it was that. No sure how I could have missed that. Still, time better spend elsewhere.
You can do All employees at once in the lobby in the morning, though it will be a compliment or insult based on each individuals happiness. Low happiness employees get love get the love/happiness boost, while happy employees get obedience at the cost of some love/happiness. Obviously high charisma here makes all the difference as to whether thats worth it.

Reactions: Darkaura

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You can do All employees at once in the lobby in the morning, though it will be a compliment or insult based on each individuals happiness. Low happiness employees get love get the love/happiness boost, while happy employees get obedience at the cost of some love/happiness. Obviously high charisma here makes all the difference as to whether thats worth it.
That's only in the mod. This is the vanilla thread.

I say this not to mini-mod or anything, but just to avoid confusion when someone playing the vanilla game looks for this option because of this discussion and doesn't find it.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
As pointed out above that's in the mod. However, it doesn't use any of the ingame time in the vanilla at all. Just takes your real world time to walk around and use it on them one time a day.

Reactions: dalzomo

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
how do i lower the side effect chance faster? trying with the cheat commands but its boring
make the changes in the serum_traits.rpy

### SPECIAL TRAITS ###

change the base side effect to whatever value you want (i recommend under 80%)

also can change the research needed, to a lower value, i changed mine to 10000 from 1000000

### Nora research traits ###
nora_suggest_up = SerumTrait(name = "Nora's Research Trait",
desc = "The manufacturing details for a serum trait developed by Nora. Raises suggestibility significantly, but is guaranteed to generate a side effect and negatively effects value.",
positive_slug = "+50 Suggestibility",
negative_slug = "+75 Serum Research, -$150 Value",
value_added = -150,
research_added = 75,
base_side_effect_chance = 10000,
on_apply = nora_suggest_up_on_apply,
on_remove = nora_suggest_up_on_remove,
tier = 2,
start_researched = False,
research_needed = 10000,
exclude_tags = "Suggest")

nora_nightmares = SerumTrait(name = "Nora's Research Trait",
desc = "The manufacturing details for a serum trait developed by Nora. Negatively affects the recipient's sleep, as well as generating a side effect and negatively effecting value.",
negative_slug = "+75 Serum Research, -15 Happiness/Night, -$150 Value",
value_added = -150,
research_added = 75,
on_day = nora_nightmares_on_day,
tier = 2,
research_needed = 10000)

nora_obedience_swing = SerumTrait(name = "Nora's Research Trait",
desc = "The manufacturing details for a serum trait developed by Nora. Causes wild fluctuations in the recipient's willingness to follow orders, as well as generating a side effect and negatively effecting value.",
negative_slug = "+75 Serum Research, Random Obedience Changes, -$150 Value",
value_added = -150,
research_added = 75,
on_turn = nora_obedience_swing_on_turn,
tier = 2,
research_needed = 10000)

nora_sluttiness_boost = SerumTrait(name = "Nora's Research Trait",
desc = "The manufacturing details for a serum trait developed by Nora. Causes a sudden spike in the recipients sluttiness, as well as generating a side effect and negatively effecting value.",
positive_slug = "+20 Sluttiness",
negative_slug = "+75 Serum Research, -$150 Value",
value_added = -150,
research_added = 75,
on_apply = nora_sluttiness_boost_on_apply,
on_remove = nora_sluttiness_boost_on_remove,
tier = 2,
research_needed = 10000)

to completely remove side effects under script.rpy

line 1463

def test_effective_side_effect_chance(self): #Gets the effective side effect chance and tests it against a random 1 to 100 roll
the_chance = self.get_effective_side_effect_chance()
the_roll = renpy.random.randint(0,100)
if the_roll < the_chance:
return True

change the line the_roll = renpy.random.randint(0,100)
to
the_roll = renpy.random.randint(300,500)

means you will only get a side effect on syrums that have greater that 300% chance

Reactions: weedman4251

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Sorry to hear that! The game is surely not for a quick fap, but because of the great diversity of achievements it´s unique here. You can even customize the girls. I love it!!!

Reactions: Moosexl

Towaum

Aug 14, 2019
I've just tried the latest version on Android again - don't know why, it's been busted for months - and good lord there are EVEN MORE errors than before!

There are now errors on certain face types (they happen when you hire people), there is a "call" error somewhere when going into production at a certain point that appearently didn't go away (good luck trying to access your serums) and the university and stripper club are STILL broken.

I don't know who alpha/beta tests this devs game, but they definitly don't do it on Android djezus.

It's not like nobody has never said these things before - way to ignore your own player base dev!

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
make the changes in the serum_traits.rpy

### SPECIAL TRAITS ###

change the base side effect to whatever value you want (i recommend under 80%)

also can change the research needed, to a lower value, i changed mine to 10000 from 1000000
You aren't meant to research them
Make a Serum using the Trait
Give it to someone
Flirt/Compliment/Make Small Talk x10
Talk to Nora
Literally be finished within a day or two

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes