Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I've just tried the latest version on Android again - don't know why, it's been busted for months - and good lord there are EVEN MORE errors than before!

There are now errors on certain face types (they happen when you hire people), there is a "call" error somewhere when going into production at a certain point that appearently didn't go away (good luck trying to access your serums) and the university and stripper club are STILL broken.

I don't know who alpha/beta tests this devs game, but they definitly don't do it on Android djezus.

It's not like nobody has never said these things before - way to ignore your own player base dev!
Your expectations are completely off...

Let me explain
Basic Development > Advanced Development > Post Processing > Optimization > Alpha Testing > Beta Testing > Release

You're expecting it to be somewhere around here
"Beta Testing > Release"

The game is actually around here
"Basic De"

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
You aren't meant to research them
Make a Serum using the Trait
Give it to someone
Flirt/Compliment/Make Small Talk x10
Talk to Nora
Literally be finished within a day or two
bugger that, 10x stuff, just need to do it 5x as each one increases level by 0.2

Reactions: Darkaura

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
just wondering is there a way to get rid of someone's pregnancy using the console? One of my staff got pregnant and I'd rather she wasn't and I don't want to wait out the pregnancy due to her being Head Researcher.

Towaum

Aug 14, 2019
Really, just because it's still in the development phase you justify the developer himself ignore a bug remark for months?

Sure man, feel free to obsolve him for completly ignoring an entire segment of his userbase.

This game has had that university/stripclub bug for the entirity of 2020. I personally have sent him messages on reddit, here and through his patreon notifying him of the bug, no dice.

Guess I won't be playing this game for a while then.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Really, just because it's still in the development phase you justify the developer himself ignore a bug remark for months?

Sure man, feel free to obsolve him for completly ignoring an entire segment of his userbase.

This game has had that university/stripclub bug for the entirity of 2020. I personally have sent him messages on reddit, here and through his patreon notifying him of the bug, no dice.

Guess I won't be playing this game for a while then.
Sorry, which bug?

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
having problems running the game on Mac after the Big Sur update. Ideas?

Code:
ImportError: ('Unable to load OpenGL library', 'dlopen(OpenGL, 10): image not found', 'OpenGL', None)
I'm running into the same problem. Let me know if you find a work around. I'll do the same.

Reactions: PopeFranz
Apr 21, 2018
I'm running into the same problem. Let me know if you find a work around. I'll do the same.
When time I saw the post you quoted, I had assumed it was because Mac has no OpenGL -- but I was wrong and a quick google searched showed that Macs do have OpenGL library by default. Since I don't have a Mac, I can't test this, but I found this Stackoverflow about importing OpenGL library.
Note that the poster had the same error message as yours
ImportError: ('Unable to load OpenGL library', 'dlopen(OpenGL, 10): image not found', 'OpenGL', None)
On the last line in the error message.

To summarize, certain versions of the Mac OS (big Sur in the post) have changed the default path of libraries such as OpenGL, and PyOpenGL library used by Python can't find it. If you have PyOpenGL installed on your system you can follow the instruction of the answer, otherwise you will have to wait for a fix.

Reactions: PopeFranz

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
BTW, I typed up this bit of code that adds a daughter event to none workers. I'm not a programmer, so sorry if this causes bugs, but it seems to work fine in mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
how do you enslave a girl?, what are the changes caused by enslaving a girl?
if you’re asking about using the dungeon to put a slave collar on a girl, you would be better off asking in the mod thread as the dungeon is a mod feature.

if that’s not what you mean, please elaborate as I know of no enslavement dialog in vanilla

Last edited:
Reactions: toolkitxx

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Lab Rats 2 [v0.34.2] [Vren] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.50 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.49 GB

Compressed PC Size: 773.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 762 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
BTW, I typed up this bit of code that adds a daughter event to none workers. I'm not a programmer, so sorry if this causes bugs, but it seems to work fine in mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think a similar event is part of the mod but it’s good to see the same idea implemented independently. I may try it out, but tell me what I should expect so I can report accurately. How does your event play out? Just from giving it a glance, it looks kind of abrupt, but is it on talk or on move into the employee’s room?

Reactions: Crimx42

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I think a similar event is part of the mod but it’s good to see the same idea implemented independently. I may try it out, but tell me what I should expect so I can report accurately. How does your event play out? Just from giving it a glance, it looks kind of abrupt, but is it on talk or on move into the employee’s room?
Thinking about it now, it probably would have been easier to just reduce the restriction on the current daughter event to allow anyone...

Oh well, its super abrupt, its literally "This is my daughter" and a pop up to hire her. If doesn't crash your game/cause errors, then its good enough for me.

I didn't realize there was a mod, and I realized that you could hire your daughter if the mother was an employee, but not if it it was your family, I just wanted to add a tiny bit of jank to allow it. (Just ignore that your recently born daughter is already 18) Oh, and people can paste that block of text anywhere or even create a new RPY, I just dropped it in Crisis, but its technically not required.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I think -15 energy cost for each talking/complimenting/flirting is stupid. Should be much lower. That's why I use mod/cheat to jack up my max energy.
Help what i must do (version 0.27.1)
I thought the Preg stuff didn't show up til around v0.33? Update your game I guess?
Is this the mod? If it is the mod, you should ask on the mod thread.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I thought the Preg stuff didn't show up til around v0.33? Update your game I guess?
Is this the mod? If it is the mod, you should ask on the mod thread.
"Is this the mod? If it is the mod, you should ask on the mod thread." Not sure what you are asking.
I wasn't asking about mod. I was pointing out that I thought that -15 energy cost was too much for simple task like talking/complimenting/flirting (which is the vanilla game) and that I use Mod to get around that. But you can also jack up your max energy without mod by using shift+o console.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So, mastery level, is the only effect of mastery level to reduce side effects for that trait when creating new serums? Or does it have other effects? (it never seems to increase potency for example).

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes