OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
just wondering is there a way to get rid of someone's pregnancy using the console? One of my staff got pregnant and I'd rather she wasn't and I don't want to wait out the pregnancy due to her being Head Researcher.
use multiple pregnancy accelerators, can shorten the pregnancy to only a few days if given enough

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
This might be regional, but I'm a little bit confused by breast size.

A DD bra is the same size as an E bra and a DDD bra is the same size as an F bra...

So, why are the sizes in this game apparently DD DDD E FF?

PisakPL

Jul 20, 2017
Why i getting 0 research points every time ...

EDIT: Nvm... for those who have the same problem just diseable "Sell Research Capacity" in "Manage business policies"

Last edited:
Reactions: magicct

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This might be regional, but I'm a little bit confused by breast size.

A DD bra is the same size as an E bra and a DDD bra is the same size as an F bra...

So, why are the sizes in this game apparently DD DDD E FF?
You're not wrong, but we can all puzzle out what the dev means, right? I mean, it's not too immersion-breaking for your corporate chemical-hypnosis game, is it?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So, I know with the new version 0.35.1 I have to start a new game, but do I also have to delete my ren'py user folder for lab rats 2 in appdata/roaming?

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
So, I know with the new version 0.35.1 I have to start a new game, but do I also have to delete my ren'py user folder for lab rats 2 in appdata/roaming?
I haven't needed to for any of the previous versions, but I don't have confirmation if 0.35 is special
You usually won't need, you just can't load an old save
Altho, you may want to eventually........ I know that for both this game and Rogue Like my save count is in the several thousands.

Reactions: coyote10k

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do you get the cum inside or creampie options?aiming for pregnancy but i never see that in menu says stop and leave?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sexy_opinions_list.append("creampies") #Has gameplay effect

sexy_opinions_list.append=creampies (game me an error whats propper way?)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Is it just me or has the last two updates been really boring?
my first time playing BUT i do find it a bit boring and having a hard time with a few things LOL
game sold me on pregnancy just so happens thats 1 of the things i cant figure out why no cum inside or creampie options :(

Apr 21, 2018
how do you get the cum inside or creampie options?aiming for pregnancy but i never see that in menu says stop and leave?
If you or the girl run out of energy, you cannot continue and have to leave. This is assuming you've got all the way to penetrative sex.

Jan 14, 2018
Standard procedure for all LR2 updates
  1. Check for better faces - get disappointed
  2. Check for better hair - get disappointed
  3. Cry
  4. Play it anyway
  5. Have your mind melt down as it spends hours skipping/skimming everything you've already gone through
  6. Still keep playing because you want anal with sis
  7. Get anal with sis
  8. Quit

Reactions: OppaG
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes