Sep 26, 2020
Each serum has a production cost, which must be met in order for a serum to be added to the company production inventory (which you can access in the Production Department)
View attachment 898068
I also believe you need to produce enough production points for 5 serums for them to be added to the production inventory (so new batches are added every 5 serums).
Each worker in the Production Dept. produces production points per time slot, as shown on their profile:
View attachment 898069
If you hover over the +1 or -1 button under "Auto-sell Threshold", you can see a tooltip about how it works. If set to "None", no produced serum will be moved from company inventory to "to-sell" inventory, where they are marked to be sold. Once the serums are marked they will be sold by the Marketing department.
View attachment 898067
You can manually mark serums in the Production Inventory to the Marketing Dept. inventory by going to either the Main Office or the Marketing Dept. (forget which).
You will need employees in the Marketing Dept. to sell serums, or you must do so yourself.
i will read and test with your mini guide thank yo uso much man :(

Oct 1, 2020
W
Each serum has a production cost, which must be met in order for a serum to be added to the company production inventory (which you can access in the Production Department)
View attachment 898068
I also believe you need to produce enough production points for 5 serums for them to be added to the production inventory (so new batches are added every 5 serums).
Each worker in the Production Dept. produces production points per time slot, as shown on their profile:
View attachment 898069
If you hover over the +1 or -1 button under "Auto-sell Threshold", you can see a tooltip about how it works. If set to "None", no produced serum will be moved from company inventory to "to-sell" inventory, where they are marked to be sold. Once the serums are marked they will be sold by the Marketing department.
View attachment 898067
You can manually mark serums in the Production Inventory to the Marketing Dept. inventory by going to either the Main Office or the Marketing Dept. (forget which).
You will need employees in the Marketing Dept. to sell serums, or you must do so yourself.
what is the strategy to make money the first weeks of gameplay? i go crazy with the chicks and i forget to work haha

Apr 21, 2018
W

what is the strategy to make money the first weeks of gameplay? i go crazy with the chicks and i forget to work haha
I don't know a best strategy, I simply stick to myself the first week. Remember, $1000 is enough to pay Stephanie for over a month, so you can take a few risks here and there. For me, the priority is getting the suggestive trait and make a serum with it -- that's two 100-research researches you have to complete before you can even consider hiring people & selling serums.

The amount of research produced by a researcher is (3 * focus + 2 * research skill + 10) * company efficiency %, so Stephanie's 4 int and research skill 4 produces 30 research at peak company efficiency. The efficency drop is 1% per employee in office per time chunk (only on work days), so it will take 7 time chunks, or 3 days, to finish the two researches. That's 87 bucks from your pocket before you can think about making money.

If you build your character to be a researcher, helping out will be more efficient than organising your business all day up to a point. If you have 4 points in both categories, you will finish in 4 time chunks, or two days. At 0 int and 0 research skill, you still produce 10 points, that will still get you there in 6 time chunks (2 days). You can decide what works for you better.

Anyways, after that you just hire 1 person to help out at production and do the organizing & buying supplies yourself. Dump some money into marketing if you want to reduce your time running between departments. Once you stop losing money you can begin to hire more people so you don't waste time doing the same thing and start corrupting people around you.

To me the concerns is only to survive past the first 3 weeks. I feel pretty safe after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter
Oct 1, 2020
I don't know a best strategy, I simply stick to myself the first week. Remember, $1000 is enough to pay Stephanie for over a month, so you can take a few risks here and there. For me, the priority is getting the suggestive trait and make a serum with it -- that's two 100-research researches you have to complete before you can even consider hiring people & selling serums.
The amount of research produced by a researcher is (3 * focus + 2 * research skill + 10) * company efficiency %, so stephanie's 4 int and research skill 4 produces 30 research at peak company efficiency. It will take a minimum of 7 time chunks, or 3 days, to finish the two researchs. That's 87 bucks from your pocket.
If you build your character to be a researcher, helping out will be more efficient than organising your business all day up to a point. If you have 4 points in both categories, you will finish faster as long as you keep the efficiency above 50%.
Anyways, after that you just hire people to help out at production and do the organizing & buying supplies yourself. Dump some money into marketing if you want to reduce your time running between departments.
To me the concerns is only to survive past the first 3 weeks. I feel pretty safe after that.
i put my char Int + focus + research and the production skill points at full, then i start researching the sugestion trait, then make a new design

but produce it while you buy supplies is a pain in the ass, i always end up losing money than earning it :/

Reactions: deviantfiend999
Apr 21, 2018
i put my char Int + focus + research and the production skill points at full, then i start researching the suggestion trait, then make a new design

but produce it while you buy supplies is a pain in the ass, i always end up losing money than earning it :/
Yeah, as I do the charisma build (tho early on I do the research build as a call-back to LR1), I don't bother with research at all, so I spend my time buying supplies before research is done. The logistic makes it so you can start producing immediately after the research is completed.
I always hire in the early morning (since employee don't work at this time) and it cost one time chunk, also if I hire in the evening they won't work but still get paid. With one person in production and you in the main office, you can buy more supplies as they are producing, and sell at the market dept. Eventually I will have to hire a supply person, but until then I can do it by myself.
The one good thing about the charisma build is that influences both marketing and hr, 3 by itself without skills. So I can do both sales and hr by myself. Depending on your build you just have to hire people to help you out where you are lack the skills.

Edit: to be safe, if you are not doing a supply build, it's worth hiring someone the morning after the serum is completely researched so that you don't run out of supplies in the middle of the day. Charisma build simply seems the most logical for someone who's running a business, also crucial with the ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: jklhdgadfkfvdas

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
my tactic is research trait to get mc, build mindcontrol 1, hire 1x supply 1x production 1x hr 1x marketing (1 in each area) while continuing to research, then i can focus on building stats through the goals

Apr 21, 2018
i put my char Int + focus + research and the production skill points at full, then i start researching the sugestion trait, then make a new design

I suddenly remembered that we are talking about your build, sorry. I've not done the math, but the principal should be you moving eveything into place before production can begin. Since you are doing a research build, it's probably worth hiring a supply person early on so you have excess supplies by the time you can begin production. Not to mention hiring someone costs one time chunk, so the earlier the better.
With few employees your initial efficiency loss is insignificant, so even with a non-char build I still say don't bother with it at least until production starts. I also feel that you can afford to hire a marketing person later since they can't work until there are serums in the production inventory. So basically logistics, don't pay for people not doing any work.

Reactions: Gavote

nakedghost

Jan 7, 2020
Android version doesnt load. Tried reinstalling twice and nope. It just exits the app on the "loading ren'py" screen.

Oct 1, 2020
I suddenly remembered that we are talking about your build, sorry. I've not done the math, but the principal should be you moving eveything into place before production can begin. Since you are doing a research build, it's probably worth hiring a supply person early on so you have excess supplies by the time you can begin production. Not to mention hiring someone costs one time chunk, so the earlier the better.
With few employees your initial efficiency loss is insignificant, so even with a non-char build I still say don't bother with it at least until production starts. I also feel that you can afford to hire a marketing person later since they can't work until there are serums in the production inventory. So basically logistics, don't pay for people not doing any work.
hmmm i see, my problem is that i spend so much money buying raw supplies that i cannot re-earn selling serum, bcs i need to pay stephanie

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
For the first drug I typically aim for :
[Primitive Serum Production + Suggestion Drugs + Basic Medical Application + High Capacity Design]
It usually has a sideeffect due to HCD. I can start giving it to people and lowering the chance that'll happen, which is useful for later.

For the second drug I typically aim for:
[Improved Serum Production + Basic Medical Application + Clinical Testing Procedures + Exotic Ingredients + High Capacity Design ]
At this point there's still a good chance of sideeffects, so I may have to scrap an attempt and try again.

Remember you can research some side effects free, if a researcher in your team has high enough obedience to let you test the prototype on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeeGee
Oct 1, 2020
Yeah, as I do the charisma build (tho early on I do the research build as a call-back to LR1), I don't bother with research at all, so I spend my time buying supplies before research is done. The logistic makes it so you can start producing immediately after the research is completed.
I always hire in the early morning (since employee don't work at this time) and it cost one time chunk, also if I hire in the evening they won't work but still get paid. With one person in production and you in the main office, you can buy more supplies as they are producing, and sell at the market dept. Eventually I will have to hire a supply person, but until then I can do it by myself.
The one good thing about the charisma build is that influences both marketing and hr, 3 by itself without skills. So I can do both sales and hr by myself. Depending on your build you just have to hire people to help you out where you are lack the skills.

Edit: to be safe, if you are not doing a supply build, it's worth hiring someone the morning after the serum is completely researched so that you don't run out of supplies in the middle of the day. Charisma build simply seems the most logical for someone who's running a business, also crucial with the ladies.
i have another question, is there any other way of earn money?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
hmmm i see, my problem is that i spend so much money buying raw supplies that i cannot re-earn selling serum, bcs i need to pay stephanie
I know I am jumping into this conversation a bit late but this might help.
I put 1 point in Charisma and Focus. I put 3 points in intelligence. 4 points int research nothing in the rest. 1 point into foreplay nothing in the rest.
The first week concentrate on research.
Each day you come into work spend 45 points doing "small talk" with Stephanie save between hand so you can retry in case it gives you the stupid chat for a few minutes. This way you can build up her love. Do this when she first comes in that way you can earn back the energy over the time you work. When you get home your energy will be full. Also tell her you appreciate her hard work each time. This is also going to help boost her happiness.

When you get home small talk your mom. You want to build her up so you get the alternate pay stuff early on.
By the time the second week roles around you should have your mom and Stephanie fairly high and be able to produce a Serum that gets 120 for each one sold and only cost 40 resources and time to make.

Once you have that hire someone for the 4 departments outside of research.
The first Serum you should sell:
Primitive Serum production, High Concentration Drugs, High Capacity Design, Basic Medical.

You should also be able to make several goals by this time with your mom and Stephanie. Put those points into increasing energy. Don't bother increasing other skills till you have 200 energy. You may make other goals put those into intelligence and research. They are the primary trait you need at the start.

Also you can use that Serum with Stephanie when you ask her to forward your research.

The reason I don't bother making Serum in that first week or making any less powerful ones it consume more of your time and money than it is worth.

The fact is some Serums just aren't worth wasting time to make. Take when you move to the Improved Serum production. It costs 70 supply units and time to make them. So you need to make sure the product sells for a good bit more or you won't make as much profit. It costs almost 2 times the time to make them and supply as the previous one. So you need a serum that makes 2 times as much or it isn't worth it.

In truth putting the effort into getting that High Capacity Design to a much lower chance of side effect can pay off quite a lot.

Once you hire people to work in the departments when they come into work take the time to go around and compliment them. Spend a some points small talk till you have 10 love then flirt with them instead. You will gain 3 love and raise sluttiness up temp +2. If you have Raised Charisma up more you can increase the love you get. But as I said your focus should be on research raising it up to start.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
There are trade offs regardless how you build.
If you focus on Charisma as you say then you are reliant on Stephanie to do research. Sure you can make a little bit of money in the start and it helps with women. However, you can build that Charisma up fairly easily and fast. But you won't gain back the time lost from choosing the build. You are given a $1000 so that you can survive the start period.
If you and Stephanie spend that time researching you can make more powerful serums faster.
If you don't choose Research your rate of increasing serums is much slower you are reliant on Stephanie for most the research unless you hire a second researcher.
If you want to raise slut level faster you want more powerful serums. As for selling and making money. You will end up making more money if you wait to the second week and hire someone to sell the serum I listed in my prior post.
In short if you go Charisma you will spend the first 2 weeks doing Tier 0 Serums.
If you go Intelligence you can be at Tier 1 moving to tier 2 by the end of your second week. That means you profit per day at the end of the second week is going to be several times higher than if you chose Charisma. On top of that you won't need to by supplies, produce serum then sell the serum and also manage the business. Instead I simply don't need to manage the business or any of that because I go strait to a hiring people that can do the job.

• Red Heart

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
I don't actually get either int or cha a the beginning, I invest everything in sex skills, then remaining points into R&D skill or 1cha/1 R&D.

Stats are the easiest to raise in-game, sex skills are the most difficult, and, if you already have some, you can first raise your energy to 200, making mastering serums (and sex) much, much easier.

Yes, the first few weeks may be tight, but doable. Flirting up Lilly (even w/o serums) so she gets to 20 core sluttiness and starts doing insta-pics, save-scumming the heck out of any investor event, most importantly, rushing Nora's storyline (for those 2000 payments.) I now wonder if investing in Cara's shop early is worth it too...

Research-wise I'm researching the easiest possible basic medical only first serum (doesn't matter that it does nothing) with research finished on weekday. Then you decline the final test, get it from the stockpile and use it to unlock Tier 2. There you get Clinical Testing and the next production tech, and with that you can actually build an easily profitable do-nothing serum, and after a week or so of running around doing all the supply, production, sales and HR by yourself, hire Sarah, Alexia and a couple other employees while being in the black... After that it's all gravy.

Reactions: Darkaura

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I don't actually get either int or cha a the beginning, I invest everything in sex skills, then remaining points into R&D skill or 1cha/1 R&D.

Stats are the easiest to raise in-game, sex skills are the most difficult, and, if you already have some, you can first raise your energy to 200, making mastering serums (and sex) much, much easier.

Yes, the first few weeks may be tight, but doable. Flirting up Lilly (even w/o serums) so she gets to 20 core sluttiness and starts doing insta-pics, save-scumming the heck out of any investor event, most importantly, rushing Nora's storyline (for those 2000 payments.) I now wonder if investing in Cara's shop early is worth it too...

Research-wise I'm researching the easiest possible basic medical only first serum (doesn't matter that it does nothing) with research finished on weekday. Then you decline the final test, get it from the stockpile and use it to unlock Tier 2. There you get Clinical Testing and the next production tech, and with that you can actually build an easily profitable do-nothing serum, and after a week or so of running around doing all the supply, production, sales and HR by yourself, hire Sarah, Alexia and a couple other employees while being in the black... After that it's all gravy.
I always thought sex skills were fairly easy to raise given you could play pretty much anyone once you have the ability to increase sluttiness with serum. That said the daily challenges tend to increase in the number of girls the further you get. But stats also increase in what you have to do to get them. The biggest benefit I would see in this is you spend less time running around place to place to build up those sex skills. That said once you hired a number of women you can build it up rather faster between them and your mom and sis.

Regardless how you play the game you end up in the same place. Some ways faster than others.

You mean you unlock tier 1. The first tier is 0. Tier 2 requires no serum. They are listed in serum_traits.rpy

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Ok, found a bug / cheat. If you don't satisfy a girl and you try and leave it will give you the option to go back and satisfy her.
If you choose that option it raises her obedience by 2 permanently. It will then give you the option to select a new position or leave. Hit the leave and it will give you the same options again. By doing this you can raise obedience as high as you want.

Fair warning its tempting to use but it just ruins the game.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
I always thought sex skills were fairly easy to raise given you could play pretty much anyone once you have the ability to increase sluttiness with serum. That said the daily challenges tend to increase in the number of girls the further you get. But stats also increase in what you have to do to get them. The biggest benefit I would see in this is you spend less time running around place to place to build up those sex skills. That said once you hired a number of women you can build it up rather faster between them and your mom and sis.

Regardless how you play the game you end up in the same place. Some ways faster than others.

You mean you unlock tier 1. The first tier is 0. Tier 2 requires no serum. They are listed in serum_traits.rpy
Nothing is really difficult, but designing a serum or literally doing nothing (for income/cash on hand) is how you earn stats. Only work-a-day really has any busywork-gating and it's just clicking a button.

Work skills are again, mostly simple click-button gates, and you don't really need HR or marketing.

Sex skills... They start just as easy, but when you get to "with 10 different people" challenges and you need to keep notes not to waste energy on those whom you did the thing with already, or who hate it, and you can do maybe 3 a day, and it's all with random employees instead of pushing the quests forward or enjoying what you really like... It's just not the kind of thing I enjoy, I definitely would rather take more difficulty early on.

In my current game I have all sex skills 9/9 with 200 energy and one extra point, and I'm still at relatively reasonable challenge level (6 anal creampies with different ppl.)

That said, yea, you can get to "100% completion" with any initial skills/stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diconica

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Once you get Lily to 20 sluttiness, even if it's only temp sluttiness, enter (or re-enter) her room and her instapic event will fire. After that, you can help her take pics in the morning (except while cuz is staying over) and evening and skim $100 off her for it each time.

That's really the only reliable source of money outside work, and IMO your labor is better spent AT work if you're scraping by.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes