kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Did you click on "Access Production Stockpile" in the production line room?
You then should see what you have in your inventory and stock. You can move from stockpile to inventory or other way.
That was it! Man thanks a lot, that was exactly my problem!

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how is it possible to take a regular 2d image, which I think all the renders in this game are? How is animation possible? Since ren'py doesn't support actually rendering anything in 3d?
He's using shaders to animate. Essentially just specifying zones on the 2d image, and then stretching and distorting those zones so they move in a way that looks like bouncing/breathing.

It wouldn't make for a good animation of larger movements. He's not bending joints or changing poses with the animations, it's just bouncing boobs and butt and simulated breathing.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I keep getting this...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10911, in script call
    $ picked_event[1].call_action(picked_event[0]) #Run the action with the person as an extra argument.
  File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 63, in script
    $ was_immaculate = the_person.event_triggers_dict("immaculate_conception", False) # In case you manage to get someone pregnant without even fucking them!
  File "game/game_roles/role_pregnant.rpy", line 63, in <module>
    $ was_immaculate = the_person.event_triggers_dict("immaculate_conception", False) # In case you manage to get someone pregnant without even fucking them!
TypeError: 'RevertableDict' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ picked_event[1].call_action(picked_event[0]) #Run the action with the person as an extra argument.
  File "V:\Lab_Rats_2-v0.35.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "V:\Lab_Rats_2-v0.35.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.35.1
Wed Dec 09 14:03:36 2020

I guess someone is pregnant? maybe stephanie? She's the one I've creampied in this playthrough. Although that would seem to imply no immaculate conception would be possible.. I can load a save from a prior week, not sure how to avoid this re-occuring though.'

edit: If I just ignore the errors stephanie tells me she is pregnant... so it seems like maybe this bug occurs anytime anyone gets pregnant in 0.35.x because of a typo in the immaculate=false code?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
alright man, how do we keep peoples love at 100 permanently? its annoying having to manage all my employees love levels, I want them to stay at 100, like their sluttiness is filled permanently now

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
alright man, how do we keep peoples love at 100 permanently?
I don't know man, I keep trying. I get her a present for her birthday, she says she loves me more than anything yet I just KNOW she's going to hate me if I don't get her a Christmas present.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
alright man, how do we keep peoples love at 100 permanently? its annoying having to manage all my employees love levels, I want them to stay at 100, like their sluttiness is filled permanently now
From memory as I'm skipping a few updates, but I don't think love deteriorates automatically unless you do something to piss her off, so this shouldn't be necessary.

Are you by any chance using a serum with a flat love boost (like say "+10 Love")? Those are all temporary and the increase will be deducted once the serum wears off; this can fuck you over big time. Instead, go for a serum with a gradual increase per turn: Those gains are permanent. Or just build up her love through conversation.

Reactions: Gavote

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone still getting the error when you ask the person to strip down naked including there shoes you get a error?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
anyone still getting the error when you ask the person to strip down naked including there shoes you get a error?
Yes, I get this error, in neither the base game nor the modded game can I ask anyone to strip naked. So I just don't do it.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is it possible to date the mom? and what is the best way to corrupt her?
Yes, almost all the gameplay mechanics, actions, and events loop directly into this.... so... literally anything will work. It's actually easier to make her love you than strangers because she's always available and has special love boosting actions. She has a massive debuff to sexual prude-ish-ness due to your relationship but it's easily overcome over time. Over a fairly short period of time. Just break down one new taboo each time and once her taboos are gone, then it's easy.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
can you get the mother and sister to work for you at your company if so how?
No it's because they have special roles instead of generic ones. The people who mod LR2 said it's not possible (Or maybe they said it's a major headache) but either way the answer is no. Although I hope Vren adds hiring the mom an option down the road

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Guys I have a doubt:
I played lab rats 1 , multiple times but this is the first time i am playing the 2. and seeing the charecter designs, i felt they are almost the same with different variants of hair/face/ body and clothes. (Like logically sister would have been a young girl , stephany a teen/ young adult and nora and mom adults) I was wondering was it by design or the characters are placeholders and will be changed later?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I keep getting this...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "V:\Lab_Rats_2-v0.35.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "V:\Lab_Rats_2-v0.35.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.35.1
Wed Dec 09 14:03:36 2020

I guess someone is pregnant? maybe stephanie? She's the one I've creampied in this playthrough. Although that would seem to imply no immaculate conception would be possible.. I can load a save from a prior week, not sure how to avoid this re-occuring though.'

edit: If I just ignore the errors stephanie tells me she is pregnant... so it seems like maybe this bug occurs anytime anyone gets pregnant in 0.35.x because of a typo in the immaculate=false code?
I haven't experienced this bug yet but I think someone posted a fix for it upthread.

Yes, I get this error, in neither the base game nor the modded game can I ask anyone to strip naked. So I just don't do it.
in command_descriptions.rpy line 555 I fixed this by changing "removes_shoes" to "remove_shoes", which should end up reading
Code:
    call naked_strip_description(the_person, remove_shoes = remove_shoes) from _call_naked_strip_description

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
How long do pregnancies last in this game? I hope not 39 weeks.... that's far longer than I think I can possibly play for!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Given small talk love gain is capped at 20 and flirt is capped at 25 I guess that means you are reliant on dates to raise love up.
Well, that kind of fucked seriously if you think about it.
That means you have to take a period out of each work day at noon to raise women up.
The only other chance is Tuesday and Friday nights which would mean raising them up now is going to be extremely slow.
He needs to come up with more date opportunities for each night that you can go on without planning in advance and not care if you already had another date planned that week.

You can't rely on groping or sex at this point because in most cases with love this low it just will drive you back out of love and you won't get any place. It will be a constant cycle that repeats.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes